Be underpaid KyoAni animator

>Be underpaid KyoAni animator
>spend days if not weeks putting detail to every frame for their latest project, Violet Evergarden™
>all the work goes to waste in the last second by instagram filters

How can anyone defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iirc KyoAni is one of the better places to work in the industry

Kyoani is a buddhist studio so they care not

This, Kyoani animators are all paid well

But they still work as animators for the satisfaction of making art, not for money. And when your hard work on making the artpiece as good as possible gets deleted in the last moment, it must feel a little bit disappointing that all your hard work went to waste.

They probably didn't put much detail in though. The filters are a way of covering that up and saving money overall.

Right looks like I took my glasses off for my date. Seems pretty accurate to me.
Do you get bothered by selective focus or antialiasing too?

>And when your hard work on making the artpiece as good as possible
I'm sure whoever animated the background was told that it would be filtered so to not spend too much time on it.

They really could've done the background and the crowd characters with less detail and in darker colors, since they ended up darkening and blurring them anyway.

Someone at KyoAni put their grasses off, wanted to make everyone to see things the same way and everything went wrong.

That's not antialiasing, that's running shit in full screen at 320x240 on a 50" screen.

sys.Sup Forums.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=166936573&altc=1

What? You don't like the buttery grease effect?

I fucking hate it, HATE IT!

the filters are okay but blurring the background is unforgivable.

chromatic filter kills the animator

I genuinely despise filters in anime

after fits better

What filters do I need to apply to my anime art to make it KyoAni?

>putting detail to every frame
SeeExplain the faceless woman on the background then.

That scene is supposed to be a dreamy flashback. The filter is entirely appropriate, I'm sure it was planned from the beginning to be that way

Smear shit all over it.

For me it's the opposite.

Instagram: the anime looks good