DEVILMAN NOT GAY

There is no gay agenda being pushed in Devilman. I dont know where this is coming from. I went into Devilman not caring about the gay character rumors, and I came out finding out there was a single gay sex scene that lasted a whole 5 seconds that doesn't touch the plot or anything.

Akira and Ryo are not gay for each other. They hug, like, once. Shut up.

Miki and Miko are not gay for each other. There is no lesbian kissing or even touching. The gayest thing on there is the "I love you" scene between them, and it's not even gay.

There is no gay agenda being pushed. There are whole people not watching the show because of it. Please stop.

you should just have posted this garbage on a devilman thread instead of wasting a spot on the catalog

Who care, it's shit anyway.

So what if there were gay characters?
Are you so insecure that you can't enjoy anything with gays in it?

That's not what the two gayest sites, Kotaku and Polygon are saying.

wait no, I don't mind gay stuff. There are whole people not watching it cause they think it's gay. I'm okay with gay. I'm a faggot, no homo

They are wrong, please watch the fucking 10 episode series

Wasn't one of the characters literally fucking a guy in the ass while crying about his dead boyfriend?

Not Crybaby

>please watch the fucking 10 episode series
I did and it was pretty gay, especially the ending

>muh gay agenda
>watches a cartoon with buttsex and lowkey homoeroticism in it
user, I...

I'm a faggot too

That was hot.

I said there was "a single" gay sex scene, but they aren't trying to force homosexuality into the show at all. That one gay scene is literally where it all ends, and people are trying to make it out to be a dong fest between Ryo and Akira and a shlick party between Miko and Miki

LMFAOOO

im gay

>that fucking horrible gif
>reddit spacing
>falseflagging faggot thread
Seriously kill yourself.

Unrequited gayness. Ryou is gay for Akira but Akira only likes Miki.

>a single homosexual sex scene
>the homo dude is a betraying piece of shit who kills everything around him in his tantrums and has no remorse about killing other humans if it suits him
The anime drew such an amazing portrayal of the lgbtwtfbbq crowd.

I wish this show was gayer.

They kinda did though, Miko and Ryo were gay as fuck.
Plus the whole messaging about discrimination and how putting anyone different than the norm as the enemy.

>No vagoo
I thought Satan is a Hermaphrodite