Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One 006 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One 006 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/zd6gv0n22xj3/006
mega.nz/#!suJGBLgI!Q8Nk65dYkDyBg3fH8LsI9OttxrFWjfd_1t7I6P-1nwI

Other urls found in this thread:

www38.zippyshare.com/v/WVWZPC9w/file.html
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/128741
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>p001

>p002

IS THERE RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER?

>p003

>p004

>p005

>p006

>p007

>p008

>p009

>p010

>p011

>p012

>p013

>p014

>p015

>p016-017

>p018

if you don't know from the last dump...

>p019

She's so happy

>p020

>but I question these horns
he actually said it, the madman

incoming gobbing

>p021

>p022

How can a girl be that thirsty.

>p023

poetry has its romance

Too bad she's the childhood friend and will never taste gs dick

>p024 (end)

>p025 (indicia)

Wait that girl is cute, I don't want her to get gobbed

that poor poor girl

That's a pretty autistic reunion.

Thanks man. Keep it up.

rape next chapter

She's bout to become a rape statistic lads, press F

Leader - Most likely killed
Elf - Definitely gobbed
Short Bear Guy - Definitely killed
Bald Dude - Either sacrifices himself or barely survives.

What do you guys think their chances are?

>overly cocky team underestimating the gobbos
>cute girl
I can see where this is going

Poor Cow Girl. She's pretty cute in this chapter. Too bad she's getting cucked by Priestess.

Dead men walking, GS may save the cute girl, but she will probably have to endure a few days of gobbing. This is the inexperienced GS, not the current "got all his shit together" GS.

Thanks.

Cleaned png.
www38.zippyshare.com/v/WVWZPC9w/file.html

>Reunited with his long-time childhood friend
>Only thinks about killing more gobs

Yup, that's our Goblin Slayer alright.

I'm optimistic
Bear and Bald will get wrecked while Elf gets gobbed
Leader will try to flee like a coward and end up dying
GS arrives and saves the day

R

>Cleaned
Does "clean" mean removing detail? Because all you did was level the detail away.

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/128741

How old is CG soppose to be here ? she acts very childish.

Years later he lives in a very uncomfortable situation with goblin slayers

Feel free to do better.

I love this autist too fucking much.

Is the Uncle present in the main series?

>better
The original images are better. You're removing detail for no good reason.

Yes, he's the one providing GS a place to live. Has a bit of strained relationship because he thinks Cow Girl is going for a lost cause.

And he's kind of right since she's one of passive sorts.

>years since you've been separated as children
>First thing you say to your busty childhood friend
>"I have been slaying goblins"
Love this guy

A bit.
Did you fear he'd get gobbed?

To be fair, it's the only thing he has done except preparing to slay goblins.

This girls is gonna get raped, isnt she ?

Wat a waste.

I mean, it's her own damn fault. She just waits for him to come home, hoping he'll say more than one word at a time to her.

Priestess doesn't treat him like a piece of glass that may break, and calls him out on his autism. He stopped replying to her with just "yes" and "is that so" because she pointed it out. He started responding like a more normal person following that.

>overalls
>white muscle shirt
That's really modern clothing for a medieval fantasy setting

All all elves girl ruins autists ?

Here is the gook version
Here are the raws
Here is the first translation
Here is the official translation
Here is the volume version

>To blown up the moon

The man has a vision

I wonder what will happen to this girl next chapter. VERY INTERESTING.

Based Rance won't allow it. He'd rather do it himself.

>And he's kind of right since she's one of passive sorts.

I disagree, while her strategy is to play the long game, she's pretty proactive about getting him. She just understands that trying to rush him wouldn't do her any good. She laid the ground work, but unfortunately for her, Priestess is benefiting the most from it.

Now, the one fatal mistake she did make, was cutting and changing her hair style. And no, I don't care if I'm the only one who feels that way

>The original images are better.
No.
>You're removing detail for no good reason.
Just don't download then, or do better.

>do better
No need, since the original images are better.

Is that Guild Guild? Or is it just another receptionist?

I could be wrong, but I don't think the original covers the first time Guild Girl met Goblin Slayer.

Nope. You can fuck off now.

>I'm literally blind

>I'm literally a drooling retard

>I'm gonna blow up the fucking moon

When will they start to sell the good resolution?

GS is just autistic enough to end up with her out of convenience.

>she's pretty proactive about getting him

How exactly? I've just reread the four volumes we have in English now, and from what I can tell she's done shit all really. The most I've seen her do is her mini date with Goblin Slayer in the festival, and her idea of aggressiveness was to spout of some stuff about the meaning of a flower. Somehow expecting him to learn that it means first love. Which is a really indirect way of doing things, and will clearly not go through to him.

Priestess isn't benefiting off of any groundwork really. She just points out the weird things he does. He says "I'll change", and it happens. Just by interacting with her he ends up being less and less autistic.

A pretty subtle example is that in the first volume Goblin Slayer would always walk ahead of her. Making her catch up. But by volume 2 the narration makes sure to point out that he makes sure to slow down, and walk at her pace. It's not a big change, but it shows his behavior is being altered bit by bit.

Possibly? They apparently stay in their forests most of the time, so the ones who bother to travel elsewhere are the sort who would be interested in such things.

>yen press
>good quality
gd 1 user

user please, childhood friends never win, even when they do.

Don't play with my heart.

its coming, right guys? what we all want, next chapter is our chapter

My take is
leader-escape after seeing the first person to die
Elf-Gobbed or saved at the last minute
Shor bear guy-first to die
bald dude- either survive after loosing a limb or dies heroically.

Hold on, GS has a spin-off now? how the hell did the LN get a Manga adaptation and a Spin-off so quick? is it selling like hotcakes in Japan or something?

>or saved at the last minute
user... At best, she will be raped, but what really happen is that she will be raped to death.

I really don't know how Japan decides to do spinoffs, Index has a spinoff for a character that literally had no name and maybe 10 lines in all of her appearances.

No idea.

The fact that it is being translated and sold in the West without first having an Anime is also really unusual. So I guess it is popular enough on its own to warrant such attention?

It doesn't have too much of a presence in fan material from what I can tell. But it must be doing decently sales wise because of what was previously mentioned.

The lack of GS material each Comiket is pretty disappointing though

They usually don't start doing doujins for a series until it gets an anime.

well, no matter what on the present time, GS has a reputation of helping people when dealing with gobs, this maybe the first time he does it, of course, all his good deeds are shadowed by his autism.

Seems to be a half-elf from her ear size. Party's getting wrecked for sure as it'll be the first time in this series.

>until it gets an anime
Bones adaptation of Goblin Slayer next year?

I am happy CG and GS reunion was a fucking random event which that got zero feelings out of him.

Wait, she didn't ask about his sister? was korean user wrong of jewpress thought it was fucking retarded of her asking that?

Of course it is, GS is a peak of his insanity and is not supposed to get better until priestness enters her life, which is 5 years from now

The best part is that priestess is not doing this out of pure love for him...at least for now, she is doing it because she feels he needs help (and fhe fucking does). But that is how love starts, is obvious he already means a lot to her, plus he literally is her chain to sanity (ironically), is only for him she can go on each day after the horrible things she saw during her first quest.

F

Here is Goblin Slayer (manga)
Here is Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Here is the audio CD (well, only the first, didn't find the second one yet)
Here is Goblin Slayer Year One (manga)

It's amusing how this story with such a trite first chapter and a big bag of rape is charming in it's own way

>which that got zero feelings out of him.

I know, it was glorious, he didnt even react, despise clearly caring for her seeing how panicked he got when he discoer the goblin raid

I demand all doujins to have a "male:emotionless sex" tag.

And the King James version?