Villains that are not stronger than the previous villain but are more dangerous

Villains that are not stronger than the previous villain but are more dangerous.

The perfect answer to powerceep but seldom used. Once you get to "destroy the world" you don't need to make your villains any more powerful, just more threatening. Too bad Toriyama realized that and then promptly forgot with Super.

has toriyama ever known what he's doing?

kotomine was never strong compared to servants i.e. gil but was the most threatening villain due to his nihilistic just planning to fuck the world up for the sake of it

He felt way more threatening than Apo.

>almost nukes the planet
No shit

The real villain is someone you don't even fight

Dio kinda counts too compared to Ultimate Kars

A prime example of bounty =/= strength. The fucker is close to Supernova level of strength.

No he isn't, he closely matched Luffy because Luffy is retarded. Foxy is a good example though.

Pic not related I assume. Kid buu is leagues above Cell and babidi's gang, unless you're somehow comparing him with his super buu (gohan+Gotenks absorb) self for some reason

What? Buu is Buu. Sure he went through various upgrades and downgrades in form for that arc but he's still the same dude.

Is he really more threatening? DIO's World had the constant threat of a complete party wipe, but the only power Kira had that could be argued to trump that threat level was his ability to constantly bullshit himself out of the consequences of his mistakes.

Damn the only reason I followed this series was to get to this dude but it bored me up until then so I still have no idea about the character.

Diaboromon looks creepier too

This kid buu wasnt the strongest buu meme needs to die

I blame gohanfags

If Dio punched Kira, Kira would die
If Kira touched Dio somehow, Dio would die (unless he knew about Killer Queen)

still hate this guy

>Can end the world at any moment if he slips up for even a second
Is there anyone more dangerous than Kumagawa?

Kars was gonna conquer Earth, as was Dio, Kira wasn't gonna destroy the world or even conquer Morioh or something, he just wanted to go on with his life, killing every few months.

Thats cause he wasn't Super Buu Gohan abosrbed was. Kid Buu was the most dangerous since he was never holding back and attacking in unorthodox ways.

Kabuto

>Never got what was coming to him
Just like real life, the wrongdoer gets away with everything.

Sensui should have been this but wasn't

>Super Buu Gohan
it's Buuhan

Araki said Kira was the most powerful villain.

Shishio is more dangerous to the world, but Enishi is more dangerous to Kenshin himself.

It's the opposite for Kumagawa. He's the strongest character in the manga, but also the least dangerous

GOOK MOOOOOT

Didn't Goku say as SSJ3 he could have defeated Kid Buu but he wanted to give Vegeta a chance?

I would say that Boros was both stronger and more dangerous. It's just that Saitama took action a hella lot earlier in the Boros incident before much damage was caused while with the next antagonist, Garou was slowly destroying the hero association and it took Saitama a while before being present in the same place as Garou and with him being aware of who he was.

But in Super, Golden Freeza and Merged Zamasu were weaker but more dangerous than Beerus

Why didn't Beerus do anything about Buu or Golden Frieza?

With Buu he was sleeping and with Freeza he had Whis restore Earth after Goku and Vegeta managed to screw up spectacularly.

I wouldn't even be upset if it was Beerus who stepped in after the time rewind instead of Goku making Vegeta look second rate for Nteenth time

>Medaka
>Ajimu
>FRESH

Couldn't Kumagawa just All Fiction Medaka ?

Kid buu beat fatbuu and SSJ2 Vegeta half to death while just fucking around.

Kid Buu is more dangerous and has greater endurance healing magic and fighting prowess then all other buus.

Want to know why Fat Buu didn't reabsorb Kid Buu?
Becuase the absorption thing comes from Kid Buu. It's part of his instant learning thing.

source cunt

please

>Beerus
>villain

Why the fuck would he? Does he look like a super hero to you?

They should have had Beerus kick Frieza's shit in after he ruined his sweets time.