Oregairu

Post >yfw Iroha wins the 8man bowl to preserve Yui and Yukino's friendship and Sup Forums explodes with anger

>>yfw Iroha wins the 8man bowl to preserve Yui and Yukino's friendship and Sup Forums explodes with anger

I really played myself

Can't wait desu

Iroha a cute

Slut

Iroha should win.

>Virgin
>Hasn't got a boyfriend
>slut
???

I would be happy though.

It’s confirmed she had sex with Hayama.

is oregairu 2 good? 1 was pretty entertaining, but i watched it a long time ago
would 2 make sense if i don't remember 1 very well?

Shit taste.

No. It’s a show where you have to pay attention to every fucking detail or you won’t be able to follow anything.

Orimoto should win, it would the most masterful troll WW could do.

Orimoto should get her face squished to piss you off.

But 8man ends up with Loli-Snarker.

Rumi is a backstabbing piece of shit.

Everybody wants to have sex with Hayama. He makes girls so wet they pee standing up.

>confirmed
In what way?

Hayama, Orimoto, Iroha threesome when?

The problem is Hachiman is just the fanbase self insert, S2 is not even its own character anymore because waifubux. Something should be done to fix and redeem that.

Somebody wants to get cut like Baby Jesus with the Drunken Mohel.

Whut?

Don’t be mad at the truth.

Iroha is cute. CUTE

She reminds me a lot of Yozora

Hachiman has been turned into a mere self insert.

Terrible taste fampai.

Both are cunts that have bullied their friends.

I don’t disagree, but what does that have to do with Orimoto getting her face smashed?

Pairing Hachiman with Orimoto would upset the self inserters, that's why it needs to happen.

That's one fine ass to be reminded of.

Don't get mad at a girl spending time with her future husband.

No. What should happen is all these side characters should get their shit pushed in. Iroah, trap, senseifags. All of them.

Rumi is used goods. Tobe fucked her in the forest. She liked it.

Orimotofags and Rumifags are cancer as well. They need to get a middlefinger from Watari too.

It's totally okay for me to say this again but Iroha is butt ugly. The least attractive girl in the series.

All waifufags are cancer, hence why Oregairu threads are always waifu war discussion. Its like Hachiman doesn't exist.

>No. It’s a show where you have to pay attention to every fucking detail or you won’t be able to follow anything.
IMAGINE BEING SUCH A BRAINLET

That’s why this shit should have ended two years ago with Hachiman picking Yukino, because that’s obviously the direction it’s going in, and all of these shitty side products should ‘t have been made. If the series finished two years ago, we could be having normal discussions now. Or maybe not, because people would still probably be waifuposting.

But that’s true. You have no idea how many people have no idea what is going on in the show. I’m willing to bet you’re one of them too.

But user, Hachiman doesn't exist.

That'd just make him want her more.

Well, ok, but Tobe seems pretty invested in Ebina. I guess Rumi and Ebina can share.

Yuimomfags are cancer as well. Fuck off back to r/anime.

(you)

Are you that retarded Irohafag that spams reacion images from little girls? The one that said that he translated shit? You’re a piece of shit too.

If we're getting a shit ending anyway I would like it to be with Orimoto, that way everyone eats shit equally

Except Orimotofags. I want to see them suffer.

>reacion images from little girls
dumb brainlet
and no iroha is a shit

Everything is cancer!

Is the reason why WW is holding off a Yukino victory is because other part of the fanbase would be angry? Some how I don't buy "lol I just wanted to make enough content for an animated finale"

Money is the reason.

True, Komachifags as well.

Do Orimotofags even exist? She was blatantly shown as an unlikable girl.