"Kimi no Nawa reference"

"Kimi no Nawa reference"
>The audience chuckles nervously
"What's Your Name"?
>The audience laughs heartily
"I'm ME!"
>The audience begins laughing so hard they burst into flame and their lungs explode. They start pissing themselves from laughter, which fails to put out the flames but makes everything smell like burnt hair and urine. An older gentleman has a heart attack and dies on the floor, burning and covered in piss. The earth trembles below the studio, opening a gaping crack into the underbelly of the earth. Several members of the audience are dragged into the blackness, laughing so hard blood spills from their mouths as they descend into the molten core of the earth, smashing into the rock as they fall. The continued laughter echoes off the rock, causing the largest known earthquake in history, crippling the powergrids of several of the world’s major cities, plunging humankind into darkness for weeks. Martial law is called into effect as the riots increase in size and aggressiveness. As food begins to run out, half of the world’s populace is dead, with the survivors now resorting to cannibalism and subsistence farming.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/aavyij.mp4
streamable.com/x0nri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"You make a post"
>No one laughs

MAZONGA

>are you awake?
YESSSSS
I KNOW THIS THING RIGHT THERE
IT'S FUCKING SKYRIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YASSSSSS THIS IS IT ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

How will OP ever recover?

It doesn't even make sense
What was the joke

>itt: MUH SUBTLE REFERENCES THAT ONLY I GET BECAUSE MY 100000 IQ THIS IS THE EPITOME OF HUMOUR IN ANIMU ITS GONNA BE TALKED ABOUT 100 YEARS LATER
or at least that's how I portray people who defend this piece of trash kek

I CLAPPED I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT!!

>VIOLET EVERGARDEN!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>POP TEAM EPIC!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

What's going on here?

humor

That she's supposed to say her name, but instead she just says "I'm me".
It's reminds me of the "I'm very hungry - Hello, Mr. Hungry, can I call you Very?" pun.

and they say its a pleb filter kek

fpbp

This is the nip Rick and Morty/Ready Player One

Looks like a Sup Forums pasta

Seems more like the nip Robot Chicken to me. Either way, reddit would like it and probably does, so fuck this shit.

You should dislike it because is trash, not because reddit loves it. Sup Forums love is much more, and they fill the threads with Sup Forums memes now.

Your post is made under stylistical influence of dank shitposting, therefore it is unfunny by your own standards. /tips reddit logo fedora

This show isn’t even funny. What is the point.

Was this thread really worth bumping,user?

Reddit likes Evangelion but that doesn't stop Sup Forums from talking about it every day

So it is basically a shitty dad joke? Pathetic

I like how the OP didn't realize he made a joke on point with Pop Team Epic's style of humour.

>So...

The audience edges up on their seats. It's the sound of winter. You could hear a pin drop as the anticipation mounts -- where could this lead? This is surely one of the best joke setups yet. A dog barks in the distance.

>What's your name?

Urine fills the floor amids a tidal wave of laughter. TV cameras shake as an associate producer shits her pants. A 27-year-old grad students falls over the audience railing and snaps both ankles, impervious to pain as xhe descends into hysteria. The entire front row, between tears of joy, begins a "I'M WITH BKUB" chant, complete with fist pumps and choreographed dance. A woman prematurely goes into labor after severe abdominal strain caused by intense laughter. Her stillborn child drops to the studio floor -- she picks it up, puts her finger to its mouth and, using impressive ventriloquism technique, makes it say "SPICY GAL!". She then drops the child into a pool of its own blood, slips on the floor and drowns in the fluids of her stillborn as she is incapacitated by laughter.

>I'm me

The audience feverishly bumrushes the sage and carries off the entire staff. Rioting in the street begins at 11:40 pm that evening and lasts six days. A million-man march is organized and the Tokyo Anime Awards nomination board is held hostage in their offices. The frothing masses demand immediate and decisive action to ensure "Pop Teams Epic" wins ever category the following year. Trained baboons are released and taught to build idols and statues of Bekub. The United States Federal Government cease their grants for cancer research and instead transfer them to generating Bkub embryos for in-vitro fetilization.

And that's just the first 5 minutes

>B-but if reddit likes something that means we can't like it!

Are you retarded?

the next episodes are going to be in the 2 same halves format ?

The next episode is going to be a black screen that lasts for 20 minutes

honestly, calling it Robot Chicken is insulting to it. RC at least has actual jokes, while PTE is nothing but referential humor. Liking the PTE anime actually makes you dumber.

Its a reference to a Japanese viral video.

Every week PTE will do more references to nip memes that no gaijin would ever get, and every week user will refer to it as "random" because they don't understand its supposed to be referencing something. Which is especially funny, since PTE is supposed to be satirical of cheap referential humor in the first place. We've gone full circle.

Nice reading comprehension, fig

Truly the Joshiraku of anime.

LMAO so epic and random.

More than just epic, is it, dare I say it... Pop Team Epic?

my.mixtape.moe/aavyij.mp4

RC has no jokes, just nostalgiabait and edgy crap.
HAHAHAH WHAT IF SCOOBY DOO WERE SCOOBY DOO BUT WITH VIOLENT MURDERERS AND EVERYBODY HAD SEX WITH EACHOTHER? HAHAHAHAHAHA

i like it
do you like it?

We understand the reference. We're making fun of it because there is no other """joke""" than the reference.

>PTE is supposed to be satirical of cheap referential humor in the first place
Do you have any proof to back that claim? Even if you were right, just because you're doing something shitty on purpose doesn't make it not shitty.

I love it.

everytime you people enter this argument, you fail to argue why self referential humour
>cannot
be funny at all

btfo

oh shit lmao

I don't think you meant to write "self" there.
Anyway, how would I argue that when there's not even an agreed upon definition of what makes something funny? What lots of people do agree on, though, is that "I'm referencing thing, you should laugh because you know it" is cheap and not very funny. There's a reason shit like TBBT and Family Guy aren't critically acclaimed for their writing.
Furthermore, PTE doesn't even reference in clever ways. It mostly just reenacts scenes for you to recognize.

>family guy is not critically acclaimed for its writing.
ah but it's critically acclaimed for its humour, you dumbass
>you have to reference something in CLEVER ways for it to be funny
t. humourless faggot
why don't you give us an example of a funny series then faggot?

>ah but it's critically acclaimed for its humour, you dumbass
No it isn't.
>why don't you give us an example of a funny series then faggot?
Why bother? It doesn't matter what I name, you'll call it shit and feel like you're making a point.

>family guy is not critically acclaimed
so this is the state of underage newfags. just because it's shit now doesn't mean it always was.
>dude you're just gonna call my taste shit
maybe because you know it's shit, pussy

Do you honestly think the faggots watching this shit know how to sage?

This anime wasn't made for you filthy gaijins, die mad already

Oh boy, I love broadcast error episodes.

FUCKING DESTROYED

Buzzing sounds and visual artifacts are the best kind of humor.

Hot damn

SEASON 2 WHEN?

This is the way this show should have handled the voices.
streamable.com/x0nri