How about an old fashioned desktop thread? Post your anime & manga related desktops

How about an old fashioned desktop thread? Post your anime & manga related desktops.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/63786229/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See I kind of want to just judge you for you applications instead

Am i cool now?

there is literally an entire board for this

yes

This thread is embarrassing, please fuck off back to Sup Forums.

it's better than half the threads on this board

I kinda miss '05-'07 when you could have a thread like this, the mods would allow it, and nobody would complain. The board had different kinds of problems due to this attitude but it was a lot more fun.

anime/random board again when

mods hate fun, so never

I would post mine but its nothing special, I don't know how to make those cool hacker desktop you guys have

Install DF

Why?

install gentoo

>Eclipse
Learn a real language

Probably is a student just starting out. Pretty soon he'll get to the professor that only programs in the terminal with emacs/vim or whatever shit, idk im not CS

eclipse is not a language you mong

>cs professor
>using vim or emacs

>dofus
>french
Is it popular in france? i played a lot but was very unknown.
also
>H-manga
have some decency

???

Even more embarrassing if you don't know what language I'm referring to when ripping on you for using Eclipse. Do you just have it for show? Strange IDE to pick for screencap show and tell.

idk man, I had a weird turkish old man for some linux system programming class and he used VIM, I am EE/CpE not CS, I'm no expert

Java is forced by almost all high schools and colleges

Is this really what you wanted to see?

Yo

nice

Yes.

No it isn't.

Maybe in Burundi or Cameroon or whatever shithole you come from but no that's not normal at all.

First langauge we did in high school was C++ followed by Java, then engineering school forced an entire year of Java before C

Michigan is Cameroon apparently then

eclipse is not a java exclusive ide and i'm not that guy

thnx

rbt.asia/g/thread/63786229/

pls

Nobody who uses Eclipse uses anything other than Java.

if you got I bet you would be invited lol

I live in GR and there was zero CS in high school.

UQ holder was a mistake

People like are the reason threads like these got moved to /w/ for containment by the way.

I haven't played Dofus 2 in years but I heard the game lost a fuckton of players because the lead game designer is pushing the tactical agenda too hard. Dofus Touch which is essentially Dofus 2 from 2012 for mobile - some guys made it playable on desktop thanks to angular and electron and the game is pretty big.
>not appreciating ero-hon
Come on, user.

cute wallpaper

Can you share your pape op?

Sure, I made two versions.

post your desktop

The irony. There are two kinds of people in this thread: people who are having fun, and people who are complaining and causing problems.

But I already did

which one's yours?

True
but also the Java hate is just to be contrarian, I work in big projects for big companies and Java is used as much as C for many things, its flaws are taken into account but its not hated just because.