Your waifu rejected you, and now you have to lower your standards. Which imperfect anime girl would you settle with?

Your waifu rejected you, and now you have to lower your standards. Which imperfect anime girl would you settle with?

>rejected by Tomoko
Jesus fuck.

I think he's mean that Tomoko is the imperfect anime girl he'd settle with.

I'd have to go really far down on my list of favorite girls to find someone with low enough standards to accept me.

I know. I'm saying Tomorrow, as waifu, rejecting me in OP's hypothetical scenario really leaves me nowhere to go.

No joke I might kill myself if that happened. Good thing she's not even real to begin with :*(

>Getting rejected by a fictional person
>Having a waifu in the first place

She might not be a woman, but i'll manage.
It's much better than nothing

To me she is as precious as this world, and it's for that same reason that my love for her isn't binded by selfishness. To me her happiness is more important than anything. What I want most in this world is to live happily with her, the second best thing I want is for her to find happiness.
Besides, she is a great girl who can feel people's emotions by reading their ki, so she would know instantly that my feelings for her are sincere, and her reaction won't be one of indifference or apathy.
That is enough for me.

He traps well enough though that he'd have the pick of the degenerate litter. You might have to settle with the gay guy from gurren lagann

dumb phoneposter

If Mugi rejects me, my backup is Chitanda. She apparently has a thing for weird autistic loners so I think I have a shot.

Y'know, cause she's a hobo druggie schizo slut. But I expect she could suck ice-blocks through a straw with those lips.

I'd just ask my waifu to eat me.

But she accepted me

Well, I've been told she is a normie now, so...

>normie

I'd have to find one from another board here sadly.

I would kill myself, unironically.

How would one kill themselves ironically?

>tomoko is already my waifu
>get rejected
its like hitting rock bottom but then digging

I can handle domestic abuse, maybe

I just want to hug mai waifu. Why Jesus created a world so unfair, where she's not there?

>lower your standards
I guess that means I would just have to try again with tomoko after she's older and been rejected and used up by other men.

>rejected by tomoko

jesus christ i need to enter the earth's mantle now

Mori Mori

How hard do you think it would be to neg her back down to true neetdom?

What happened in real life was I had to settle with either a yandere or a grill like Misaki who just used Satou for her own purposes.

Better to be alone than settle, in my experience.

Tomoko is a kind of female that will dump you without any regrets when Chadayama will say so.

Probably some kind of fat girl that doesn't shave her pubes and smells like a basement dweller. On the other hand I found the picture in a thrad celebrating thicc and obesity, so maybe fat girls are popular too.

>Which imperfect anime girl would you settle with?
2 eezee