Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gpiues.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How am I supposed to root for a couple with such an age gap?

Oh shit, there's a new Patlabor anime?

Love conquers all

you insert as the girl

By reading some doujinshis and getting used to it?

why is her neck so long

This probably has the best characterization i've seen this season thus far, the manager's voice actor is perfect. And akira is quite but crazy aggresive and assertive, I like her a lot.

same, it's weird when i think about it on paper, but actually watching the show I genuinely buy her affection.

I think what weirds people out is the thought of the older guy being like a predator on a younger ignorant girl, but her she's the one chasing him so it works.

The last time I went in front of a girl and flexed and squeezed till a little milk came out, I got arrested.

Perfect for blowing dilfs with huge dicks.

Also the art direction and character art is incredible, it's like a 90's meets modern but it doesn't look super sharp or generic. WIT is evolving.

ayy lmao

They did a good job making it look like the manga while adding their own nice touch to it.
This is a nice story. I'm conflicted on whether or not I want her to win his affection.

what the fuck is gotoh doing there!

You're also forgetting the music

This is pretty garbage compared to Citrus, but good luck pushing your unrealistic and fantasy romance crap!

>WIT does the AOTS last season with Mahoyome
>Now this

Thank you based WIT

Don't you have a Violet Evergarden thread to bait in?

Please improve your reverse trolling. I'm enjoying both.

I'll let you keep on thinking that when the sales tank and people will still be spewing out how fantastic this trash is.

Sora yori could be AOTY too though.

She used to do ballroom dancing, but got an arrow in the knee.

I like the manga but I wasn't really expecting anything about this, so I'm surprised about how fucking good ep1 was in pretty much every aspect.

I thought she was yakumo from school rumble

This makes my autism flare up because there's literally no way this magic trick works. He doesn't use any of the tricks magicians use to actually pull this trick off. The writers just have the milk poof out of thin air without any way of it appearing in his hand.

Or maybe there's a plot twist and he's literally a wizard.

It's not the writers at faults, it's more the animators and the angles they chose.
This is an actual trick, but it relies on the fact that the person it's being shown too is looking from a different angle.
The animators showed us all sides for no reason so it looks like literal magic, when in reality it's just slight of hand like a coin out of the ear type shit.

That's because he tries it again later and messes it up.

YO HOW THE FUCK DID HE DO THAT

Spoilers from the manga.

The later chapters imply that the real reason she's latching on to him in order to forget her injury at the track team. She later meets a younger member of the track team who suffered the exact same injury as her,
but was able to recover from it and run again,
and it's shown that she's actively refusing to go through physical rehab and is taking even more hours as an excuse to fawn over him.

Kondou, for his part, is starting to catch on to it, and is getting concerned that she's throwing her life passion away through stubborn denial, and is getting concerned about it.

Why can't he get what he wants?

I wonder if the author is planning a everybody learns a lesson and go their own way ending?

Holy crackers what a trick

It's even better with the music. Can't fault her for falling for him after that.

I don't think her crush on him and her fear to go into rehab are supposed to be related at all.

oh shit that's exactly what i was thinking. It looks sort of like a nice OVA from the 90's sometimes, especially the design of the track girl we met at the beginning of the episode. I dig it.

Reverse natsu no zenjitsu.

m8 if you've ever fallen in love before age knows no bounds to a certain and legal extent, that is

Still sad.

Inability to control your own urges isn't an excuse
That oji san dick worshiping whore must be putted on a leash

>It's the "I tweaked my leg and can never play [sport] again" meme

NFL linebacker Thomas Davis tore his ACL three times and is still one of the best players in the league despite being in his mid-30s. Hell, he's actually BETTER now than he was before all the knee injuries.

Is Japanese sports medicine just that shitty?

Who is doing the music for this? Reminds me a lot of the Konobi OST (which was in part done by Technoboys Pulcraft). Maybe it's just that generic sound you hear in romance anime but the use of strings sounds really familiar and I know Technoboys loves using strings meshed with digital.

Mate look at this girl she's a fucking twig

Read She just wants that oji-san d too much to return to sports

Watch the episode. she literally doesn't have a hamstring.

>Inability to control your own urges isn't an excuse
again, if you've ever met anyone whom you've felt attracted to on a fields (not just sexual) you won't care what other folks might think
romance is one hell of a weird drug

>Commie

Akira is genuinely want manager D even after trying rehab.

>commie
>translates "cool" as "cute"
They really can't help themselves can they?

John Elway played his entire career without an ACL.

>tfw you've never felt that kind of attraction

How am I supposed to empathize with my anime characters now?

Comedy gold.

Kakkoi is often mistranslated to 'cool'. Translating it to cute makes more sense in some situations.

You're trolling, and I know you are, because you didn't even spell kakkouii right

shame it won't reach Blondie rejection

I wish the manga translation was further along.

Why did the manger wife left him?
The wife leaving the husband just because he is a little bit a beta always makes me sad.

Are you seriously comparing two successful football players with access to expensive state of the art treatments with a high schooler that runs for a hobby?
Not only that but an ACL injury is something completely different than what she shows, which is most likely a calcaneal tendon rupture or something akin to a tarsal tunnel syndrome.

So I just have one question, will they end up together or not? Not picking it up if they won't!

you think love is a valid excuse to stalk someone or do other inappropriate things?
we can forgive such things for animals who acts on pure instincts, bu people must bear responsibility for their choices.

He's concerned about it, but I'd say the story is about both of them dealing with the feeling that they're failures. Kondou gets back in touch with his old college friend who's a successful author while Akira has to confront that it might be physically possible for her to recover. I think it's been overlooked why Haruka makes a point of saying the new student hasn't beaten her time yet. I think Akira is more afraid that she'll never be able to run as good as she used to, even if she goes to physical therapy. She's afraid of what will happen if she pours all that effort in only to fall short of where she wants to be. I think the same thing is troubling Kondou, who's stuck in a manager position with little chance, or desire, to advance. We still haven't learned why he ended up like he is when he was so passionate about writing and books, and still is really.

She partially is hiding from her worries about recovery by latching on more to Kandou, but from the other discussions we've seen it's clear she still actually cares about him either way.

manager the opposite of akira, while akira giving up her Track just like that, manager failed to let go his ambition as writer which end up destroying his marriage

I hope this anime and these threads motivates the manga translators to pick this up again.

>How am I supposed to root for a couple with such an age gap?
for all you younglings here, when you break 40 you gain magical hentai old man dick, and strong pungent old man smell. And can cum buckets, dozens of times in a row, and mind break the most hardened lesbian into loving the D without any real trouble.

This girl just knows the truth. Only through old man dick will she learn true joy.

Go back to division 2 Gotou!

His place is already taken.

Well, that explains it.

He's so fucked up.

I'm just glad they made the effort to actually keep the manga look.

Love is Like after the Rain!

this might possibly be the best post in the thread.

I thought WIT was a shit studio, guess they got some talent afterall.

I really like this particular part of Akira's character. She took a step back from her track and field days and ended up at a kind of crossroad where she doesn't really know what she wants anymore. It's obvious that running was a big part of her life but now she's settled into a melancholic routine and fell in love with her manager who all but screams that his life is a dead end.

The series will probably end up with them motivating each other to get back at their goals.

Why did he stop writing anyway?

>Hey it's another evil bitch getting away with all inhumane shit just because she got some long legs and good face
Yeah so much AOTY

I haven't read the raws. If I were to guess. Got married, enter, conversations along the lines of, "Put away that silly hobby and find a real job."

Who hurt you?

Your mom told me she loved me fuk, the baby should have been my child not you

Looks like you got dumped then. Sad!

Anyone got a webm or gif of her sniffing his shirt and going up on her tippy toes?

>Your image contains an embedded file
my.mixtape.moe/gpiues.webm

>my.mixtape.moe/gpiues.webm
My absolute nigger.

As cute as the girl is, I'd rather see the story told more from the guy's perspective. There needs to be more old men MCs in anime/manga.

I didn't know that there are so many faggots using commie subs here

I was prepared to write this off as gross, but in a way that anime has often been gross even this season with the sexualization of young women. Then, about halfway through the episode, I realized they’d made it personal. Because this anime cast Hiroaki Hirata to play Kondo.

This isn’t necessarily unexpected—Hirata more or less cemented himself as a player of hot dads when he voiced Kotetsu in Tiger & Bunny. The difference is that while T&B also had a teenage girl pining after the hot single father she worked with, that show firmly framed her crush as hopeless and firmly portrayed Kotetsu as trying to be a father-figure to her all the way through. Granted, the show’s primary relationship also had an age gap, but the younger partner was twenty-five—a grown-ass adult in his own right.

To hear that warm, charming voice and a lot of what might be deliberately similar mannerisms coming out of this show feels like an extra, personal insult, flipping the script of an attractive archetype that appealed to a lot of women and twisting it into something made to make predatory men feel better about themselves. This series was never going to be on my good side. Now, though, I would happily see its ratings burned to ash.

Please tell me this drivel is pasta found in some other shithole and you don't really believe this.

Would you care to explain why you feel I am wrong?

I self-insert as the old man because he is literary me

Why even bother coming to Sup Forums if you really believe this? Aside from some trolls trying way too hard, this series has seen very positive praise so far. With the argument you made, you're doing the typical tumblr bullshit of trying to claim a personal connection to a series or actor. Shit isnt healthy.

Also, this is fucking Sup Forums. We love all the "problematic" things you mentioned. You're not going to find a debate here, just people calling you a fat tumblr whore or a faggot. Like me. Shut the fuck up you stupid over sensitive delusional fuck up and go somewhere else.

The 1st episode doesn't even portray the guy as some stereotypical lecher, and if you read the manga, he pretty much acts like Kotetsu in T&B for the most part. Very much concerned about trying to be a good father and insecure/worried that some young teenage girl likes him, especially because he think he's some washed-up old fart. He even tries to avoid going out with her as much as possible.

>Wahhh this voice actor using the same voice on another character that isn't gay ruined my gay fantasy
This is some hot pasta. Did this come from tumblr?

>he said, ignoring the similar cases where the girl is even younger

>mahotsukai no yome
>shonen

>koi wa ameagari
>seinen

wtf wrong with this genres?

>animefeminist.com
This is an actual thing? Interesting timeline.

>Demographics are genres.
Stop being retarded.

Wow, it got animated?
Dropped after blackmail chapter, how is it now?

It's all the virtue-signalling loli-hating of ANN but with the limiters removed and outwardly hating on men. If you enjoy laughing at mentally deranged weebs online like I do then it can be a goldmine.