Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter 166 is out

>readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/166/4817/1

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480029290575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Camie is MINE

>but abuse is absolutely forbidden!
what a weird rule to put in her quirk description.
not even shinshou had that.

Vigilante chapter 21 [RAW] is out.
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480029290575
Don't look like much is happening, but translation should be up in less than a day.

Abuse to the illusion or the illusion causing abuse?

People aren't really that blind to Bakugo's gradual development, are they Sup Forums?

It was all just baiting shitposters in the last thread, right?

Haters gonna hate. Don't start shit again.

They’re just buttmad

Pedoroki needs to be stopped

Is that a Noumu or another mutant that will cement even more the hate towards them?

>Meatball, a teenage kid, knows more about Quirk development and genetics than Present Mic, a fucking teacher, who is somehow unaware of the fact that kids of this generation are stronger even though there have clearly been several studies on the subject
Does UA have any standards? Like at all? Will they just hire any pro hero that applies no questions asked?

don't be rude to tsuyu's cousin

Honestly, Camie is probably new best girl.

>Does UA have any standards?
They hired Midnight who’s a literal pedo.

It's probably just LOLMANGASTREAM again.

Japanese is an inherently passive language. The meaning is probably that she can't make anything super long-lasting or large-scale, so no Toga-tier keikakus.

>yfw the only reason UA is the prefered school is because the other schools are stricter about letting students fuck around like animals in heat
really makes you think

>Our school forbids relations with the opposite gender
But why?

Is there a better translation of this page

>yfw Endeavor is unintentionally bringing about the quirk singularity by quirk marriages

>getting Bakugo to laugh
>he even calls her by her hero name
love at first sight

He teaches a foreign language, not science or history.

There are schools like that.

Isn't Present Mic an English major/teacher?

>Time to die for my son

>"Leave Bakugou to me"

Yeah, religious schools.

Utsushimi Camie is Utsukushi.

Is Camie saying that or the little girl?

Christ Makoto is awful. She better turn out to be a villain at some point.

Also Queen continues to be the only good girl.

This was a fun chapter.

SOON

Any reason you'd think the translation I posted was wrong?

They didn't hire Gang Orca so they clearly have not

Gay schools?

So same sex relationship are ok? Goddamn the fujos will have a field day with that

fucking THOT

Present Mic also shat on Bakugo for being "too rough" on Ochako, just before Aizawa took the microphone to tell another Pro Hero in the audience that he should quit for saying something so stupid.

Is hori trying to subtly retcon the wifebeating and marital rape of endeavor or is this just to set him up as a more sympathetic character before the Dabi reveal tears him down again

Momo has the same restriction to hers. She's not allowed to abuse her quirk for her own merit like printing money or creating gold iirc.

Someone find the original Japanese version. This page is completely different than TLfag's TL.

Todoroki and Bakugou literally have to go to Gang Orca outside of school to learn something. UA is trash

>captain celebrity deathflags

pls no

He's a normal hero outside of his eugenics, surprise surprise. He just wants to become the number 1 and if he can't do it, then his offspring has to do it.

They seriously just get thrown enough money to hire powerful/famous pro heroes as the entire staff. If you're powerful or popular you're hired, even if you're fucking Midnight talking about raping boys apparently. The curriculum is Fuck Off, we found that out first-day.

Present Mic is a teacher but he's additionally there as administration and performance, media and presentation. He's secure as fuck as part of the school and his hero knowledge isn't as important. He just teaches English.

Also I don't think they could get rid of him short of imprisonment or murder so he's probably some kind of ADHD pitycase to Nezu.

I meant with the cover of the chapter showing them as a "happy" family

thank god this "take care of children" shit is over ... this was so fucking stupid that I prefer to forget

It's not wrong, it's just awkward for such a pivotal page I'd otherwise want to keep around.

this is a japanese thing in general

they also roast westerners for not doing it

They aren’t exactly happy.

There were clearly issues, but they did live as a family for a bunch of years. So of course they did normal shit like take Shouto to school

I don't see how this is making him particularly sympathic.

>fact
>something that was stated as a theory

Weird, in most Anime and Manga when characters laugh they don't cover their mouths unless they're Ojou-sama or Yamato Nadeshiko characters.

Deny all they like, this chapter was geared more to literal retards that need explicit spelling out like them

Endeavor did nothing wrong

I like that we see this pic bigger, at least. Endy's looking like that at the reader instead of his wife and kid.

I wonder why he looks so mad tho. He wasn't full SHOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOO then?

>Retcon
Sasuga tripfag

>Hero costume poking out from under the suit
>flame tie

He is the greatest hero

>tfw i remnbered i have exams
t-thanks, i guess...

>subtly retcon
Or more like showing the story form a perspective that is not Shouto's

This generation of kids having stronger Quirks is a fact. The theory part is the "Quirk singularity".

Did Bakugou laugh because of the joke or because of Todoroki's look.

All of this information comes from Shoto, who was 5 at the time and hasn't visited his mother since then (iirc).
I don't trust his version of the backstory. Endevour was never actually shown being abusive to anyone, just loud or annoyed by.

Wasn't Todorokid slightly chubby if the flashbacks in the Deku fight are to go by?

oh man I didn't notice the costume, Endeavor a cute

Pretty sure it was both the ridiculous Todoroki and the joke. He did repeat the line illusion Todo said

so what was the point of the exercise?
the kids felt like the hero adults are no good?
and why do they have teachers who can’t handle students if quirks keep getting stronger each gen?

Was not expecting that page between cowboy hat guy and braids girl.

would all might even speak to endy if he was a rapist?

>Endeavor does the Superman suit tear when he’s in his civilian clothes

I always knew niggers were brainlets.

He laughed at the pun Camie made
Sadly it's lost in niggerstream translation

>I only have to make Shouto and that little girl have kids!

>and why do they have teachers who can’t handle students if quirks keep getting stronger each gen?
What? Aren't you answering your own question in that question?

He also laughed at Illusion Todorokis words

That is so fucking adorable.

Why is Endeavor so cute.

Girls are a distraction to boys even Chad so single gender schools are made to stop this distraction girls cause in school.
>but but how will I get my dick wet?
Fuck girls outside of school like 90% of humanity did before the modern age.

that looks remotely happy to you? what the fuck kind of family did you come from?

>?
>Was what she said really that funny?
The autism is real

What quirk will Camie and Bakugou's child have?

It's Shoujo Todoroki!!!!

So...are they supposed to hire even younger kids to babysit these kids?
We don't know how much stronger they get. It might be gradual, instead of exponential.

exploding illusions, make illusions out of nitroglycerine

Always prepared, the true symbol of peace.

No, their teacher just cries a lot and doesn’t do shit.
You would think they should hire people with quirks that can actually keep the kids in check.

illusions + explotions: shellshock quirk

Or get her some teaching assistants.

Only spartan buttbonding and lezzing is encouraged.

Skip the fucking "if you look down on other people shit"

>>>>>>>>>bakugou genuinely laughed

How is this showing them as a happy family. In fact, if you look at the picture as a whole, it appears that Endy is standing quite far from his wife and son, which imples they don’t get along
And we’re not even taking his expression and gesture into account

Is All Might an overrated hero that unfairly had the position of #1 that /our guy/ Endeavor deserved?

Yeah, instead of working as heroes we use strong people as babysitters. Brilliant idea, really.

Camie is broken her illusions are sight and sound. She could create imaginary friends for you.

what was the pun?

Shoujoroki Bishouto

He slapped her once retard. It wasn't common.

No, but he doesn't deserve the shit he gets from the public. AM is unquestionably greater than Endy, but that is not a reason to put Endy down like the public like to do.

An even more glamorous version of Bakumom's quirk.

Pigs are gonna fly tomorrow

When will someone draw the huge cock she's looking at?

kodak moment