lune-soft.jp/ova/15591
lune-soft.jp/ova/15744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pouting twintail
>blonde semen demon
>smug loli
>2 brown girls
>most are tittie monsters

This looks promising, I don't see why people wouldn't.

>either lolis or girls with tits bigger than their heads

Why can't Japs into moderation?

Yes even if their game was boring shit

I thought it was hentai?

What are you, gay?

I'll need both hands for this one.

What gave you that idea?

Girls are smiling too much for regular anime

silver twintails best girl

Non-sense

>elves
Nope.

im going to masturbate it

Hope we'll get this qt.

generic male mc?

I will fap to it.

Their women look like lolis. They don't have real life examples of moderation.

Her VA is great. Loved her role in Wizard Links as an old Magical girl that was a mother now.

Of course. Doesn't even has a face because it's (you)
well except for the fact that, of course, you don't actually get to fuck anyone at all and you just fap watching another man fuck
Self insert hentai is a mistake

I kind of miss 90s hentai anime, the characters used to be slender and attractive. Lately hentai girls look more like monsters, and not in a good way. All the silly faces doesn't help either.

I guess since ecchi gone more and more lewd and now you can watch on TV shows that are more lewd than old hentai (minus the penetration) hentai didn't have other choice that to go more extreme to find a new niche.
But damn, they could do a hentai anime with slender girls once in a while

Elves are perfection.

Does it have a voice since it's (you) ?

Elves with big tits are no elves at all.

That looks pretty hot.

The VN was great, so I hope they deliver on this and its not a repeat of Yukikaze.

I wouldn't have much expectations. Hentai has less budget than ever

Aoi Nagisa's art is a miracle of the universe. Definitely check out out the eroge.

What's this? Picked up.

Check the trailer, the animation is leagues beyond the usual Zyz shit with Yukikaze.

Hentai animation of an eroge that came out last year, Lewd elves are on the verge of extinction because their Yggdrasil isn't producing more elves anymore - In their world elves are only female and they didn't concieve at all, a magic tree gave babies to them, but now the tree is weak so the elves try to find a way to produce offspring lest they go extinct - that's where the average self-insert MC comes in, he is going about his generic boring life when suddenly he is summoned to Elfheim and the elves explain that now the MC is their hope for the future of their species, now the elves must concieve the way mammals do on Dyscovery Channel.

If I ever get the chance to create my own anime, i'll fill it with tons of hot huge boobed girls. Plus your token dfc girl for those who like them.

>He doesn't know

Please don't let Queen Bee "animate" it. They deserve better.

We already know it's T-Rex and it looks great

Damn, it sounded so good until that self-insert MC part.

I downloaded their VN, played/read it for about 2 mins, pressed cntrl until the first H-scene, fapped, and then never touched it again.

Truth be told I'm already reading a lot of VN's anyway I don't know why I start new ones.

WHAAAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOSE

Elves user, fucking elves.

Elves, creatures that die when they get raped, which is why they got extinct.

>areolae slip
I'm listening

This is what Tolkien would have wanted.

She seems nice.

It's literally isekai, what else would be but a generic MC.

You seem to be mistaken, it cannot be the same character, the games aren't even from the same developer.

This elf here is called "Misery" in the Lune game, I don't think there even was a character called Misery in Wizard Links.

>You seem to be mistaken, it cannot be the same character, the games aren't even from the same developer.
Not the same character, but the same VA. She also voiced the two brunettes in pic related.

She also voices a lot of other characters from other Lune games like pic related.

I see my pirated version is either bugged or Lune seriously fucked with Misery's character profile pic (pic related), I swear there are many times when Misery appears on a scene her profile pic doesn't pop at all, even if the conversation makes it seem she is right there in front of she is talking to, and when her profile pic appears at all it's gigantic, it takes half the screen.

Seirously, it's so weird, it can't be intentional, right? I mean the only reason I can think of is that her breasts are so big that the game can't load two profiles when Misery is in the vicinity.

Fuck Queen Bee

Not expecting much. The best girl was red by a mile followed by silver yet naturally the shitty "main" girl got like half of the scenes. Looks like the anime is going to feature her mainly as well so I'm ready for disappointment. Loli from a good studio literally when?

Is that a reboot of The Blob?

>yet naturally the shitty "main" girl got like half of the scenes
Not true, the white haired brown elf, Evelyn, is also a leading girl of sorts, she has a ton of scenes too, even in the routes that aren't about her, like the one with her sister.

i'm fucking ready for this

hot af

I'm liking the fact that more and more chests are becoming Ultra C size.

They are getting fat

Do they just cut out the lewd then?

In all the right places, user.

If that huge titty blonde Misery appears on the first episode,i'm fucking in. I

The brown one with silver hair has figures right?

But how will you know if you aren't in yet?

I agree, I'm not a fan of big tits and it is becoming difficult to find gril with normal boobs

Is the game linear or do I hate to make dialogue choices? I can only find it in japanese.

Past Lune games I've played are pretty linear save for "which girl you fuck" choices and "cum inside or outside"

Read the VNDB tags, usually under "technical".

>Few Choices 2.0
I've only played a few in english. What does 2.0 mean?

Dumb question; what IS the title of the anime, so I know what to look for? Is it the 1st 5/6 words in the name of the OP pic?

The title is in the image of the OP post. You should always look there first because asking a stupid question like this.

lune-soft.jp/ova/15591
lune-soft.jp/ova/15744