Re:Zero

New chapter released! Will Mimi make it? Will Garf confess to her?

zerotranslations.com/arc-5-chapter-30/

Or complain about the LN some more!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/7pke5j/media_remferris_comic/dsi2l4f/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOM NTR! I just got home and was about to post the chapter with a witty NTR joke but you ruined it for me :(

I thought about that too but I didn't want to spoil it, i guess it would really be spoiler but still [spoiler\]

I was going to be super clever about it and say Re:Zero: was it NTR? with a spoilered image, and people would click thinking waifuwars but it would actually be garf. oh well next reala chapter I guess.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

my dude, can you put it in the mega?

oh great, more memory loss

Everyone should just lose their memories at this point.

>watch 1st episode
>girl dies
>guy gets stabbed
>guy promises to save the already dead girl while he's dying
>he thinks about a girl he met a few hours ago instead of his family in his last moment
man, this was just bad

witch fuckery
also familial problems and issues
that he conceived on his own

>mfw the LN exists

unless he despises his parents to 100% there is no reason for him to think about that random girl he just met. Spoiler me, does he hate his parents?

>mfw superior WN is delayed for inferior product

No, it's seriously witch fuckery. Emilia looks exactly like the Witch of Envy, and Subaru seems to be a reincarnation to someone who was very close to her.

I still can't get over the Mom NTR. Thats just next level.

He doesnt hate his parents more like he doesnt feel like he should be thier son considering how successful they are naturally. Basically the same inferiority comples Rem has to Ram.

no it's more like he avoids to think of them out of shame and guilt. not like he did something horrible. he's been a shut-in for a long time avoiding to confront it or his parents, mostly the father he idolizes. hates himself for it. teens, eh?
having said that, in this situation the reason he didn't think of them is either witch fuckery,plain shock or yeah bad writing (Tappei's a great writer tho)

Didn't Subaru constantly try to avoid thinking about his parents due to the realization he'd never meet them again like what happened in the first trial?

3 days.

12 days until dona's birthday!

I'm expecting divine pictures.

Bros, please help, I want to read this(these?)

This Garf x Mimi thing is getting a lot more serious than I thought

What would their children look like?

Also in the LN (and probably WN too) he says at the very beginning he'd rather not think about them as he knows he'll probably never meet them again.

Everytime Subaru dies, his mind is somewhat fucked in a minor way

just see the what-ifs of Re-Zero by Teppei, he begins going fucking insane like the Bishops.

I can handle Subaru suffering, but leave Garf alone. He did nothing wrong.

This. Just let him fuck Ram in peace.

Tiger got cucked to oblivion, one thing is your waifu but your mother? kek.
Manlets or Womanlets, but pretty strong though
Subaru going insane will save Re:Zero mark my words.

>This. Just let him fuck Mimi in peace
FTFY

Ah damn. This is getting pretty late in chapters. I'm going to need to catch up. Well, I've been feeling more motivated lately, so it's no problem.

>Subaru going insane will save Re:Zero mark my words.
I don't think he'll ever go full blown insane. The main similarity between all of the darker IF stories is that he will always ditch the people around him and try to do everything on his own. The main story has been good about sticking with his friends and getting them to help him when he can't do it on his own. He'll probably reach a breaking point towards the end that require his friends to bring him back to normal, but I doubt he'll ever go full blown insane in the main story. Could be some nice potential for some more IFs though. The one about the contract with Echidna was neat; he went pretty fucking crazy in that one

He went a particular sort of crazy in that one. The thing is, Arc 6 kind of emphasizes that Subaru's powers are something he's rightfully afraid of. And something he's increasingly tempted to use for whatever reason.

is Reinhard posting still a thing?

Not with those digits.

Beako a besto!

beako is the cutest ever!

Beako is cute.

I WANT SWORD JESUS TO FILL MY HOLY GRAIL

this one is cute, but i don't want to do it since i already read the R****t translation and it was completely different from the script i had, and pretty much better phrased and translated. which means i either keep my pride and not do it, or throw it away and typeset it copying the R****t translation.
have another beako!

Eh, I could typeset it myself. Where's the translation? I've got a case of the not lazies.

>wanting to fuck mimi over THIS
Gaaf will find his true way soon enough.

he won't touch your crusty holy grail with those digits.
reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/7pke5j/media_remferris_comic/dsi2l4f/

>And something he's increasingly tempted to use for whatever reason.
OP dope dark powers in exchange of sanity, are tempting af im not sure if its my inner chuuni boiling but that sounds like a fair trade the thing is, Subaru is pretty useless alone in a combat sense, as he said he will use anything to give him a edge on a battle.
Besides i really want to see what a Subaru insane by the Sins is capable off, with only RBD he grounded the kingdom, i can't even think of what he could archieve with all the Sins.

As tempting as they are, they're still limited. Subaru's overuse of them for things like wiping Betty's tears, petting a dragon, shoving Ram, and holding Ram down to strangle her, all left him completely out of juice for when he actually needed it in a fight.

INVISIBLE PROVIDENCE!

インビジブル・プロヴィデンス!

The Dark Lord IF is ridiculous, he would never actually be able to do something like that.

>he would never actually be able to do something like that.
with relentless attempts, he managed to do it. so i guess it is very improbable but not impossible.

Oh shit, thanks for reminding me. I'm on Arc 5 Ch 20. I didn't realize I was so close to the end of the LN. I guess I'll catch up tonight and read 30.

Of course he managed to do it, it's an what if. But he would not actually be able to do something like that.

>LN
I don't think you should even read the series when you don't know what you are reading.

Manhandling Ram with Inv.Prov when?

Elsewhen.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Whoops. That's not page 1.

Adorable!

Loli Rem with her husband.

I want Subaru and Ram to get together and take each other's virginity.

Ferris is for Subaru

Rem is for Ferris.

I'll buy a fucking plane ticket and beat your ass.

Felix is a cunt. It's his character.

I'll wait you with a knife carved from Rem's horn.

Ferris is not a cunt. Read the EX and you'll see that his character is far from being a cunt.

Don't we all

You think a knife is going to stop me fagboy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

If Rem wakes up, Ferris will teach her some magics and then she will fall for Ferris's kind and teasing nature.

Did you just CM3D2 just for that post?

Only love is with us now
something warm and pure
Find the peace within ourselves
No need pr a cure

Pretty sure that was MMD, cm3d only has silhouettes I'm pretty sure

Who really knows...

user, I'm going to need to know what this is from
Honey Select?

Rem enjoys dick so much.

Maybe...

user, please, I need this

And I need this

I'll buy it for you

Thanks!

But you gotta give me the source

>read the EX
Doesn’t change anything retard.

I'm waiting.
Go and read it, retard.

There, it's bought. Source pls

Nice, now post it and translate it.

>post it
can do
>translate
Not that good yet

Well what are you waiting for?

a source

Post.

Source.

Post...

If you can point me in the right direction I'll legit buy and dump it for you, provided it's under 50 dollars

BUY. POST. TRANSLATE.
BUY. POST. TRANSLATE.
BUY. POST. TRANSLATE.
BUY. POST. TRANSLATE.
BUY. POST. TRANSLATE.

Not if you mod it

What are you even rambling on about?

I'm offering.
Tell me where to go