What is the appeal of yuri? You can't self insert as any of the main characters

What is the appeal of yuri? You can't self insert as any of the main characters.

Girls in yuri are attractive because they spent their teen years fooling around with other girls instead of riding dick.

So do you watch it with the assumption that their actions are just a phase?

Oh look, it's the boring repetitive monthly circlejerk thread, where the same boring replies are posted, the same boring shitposters appear and the same boring !akemi bot replies are posted.

Why would I want to self insert when I can watch two girls go at it?

Self inserting is cuck logic

Two is better than one.

Go huge a dyke, cuck whale

>You can't self insert as any of the main characters.
That's where you're wrong boy-o.

Isn't watching cuck logic?

Cute

Why not?

You don't actually think you're fooling anyone into thinking you're more than one person, right, !Akemi.
You just do this because you think that because people call you out on blatant samefagging that it means your samefagging "triggers" them. There's no way you're so stupid you actually think it fools people. You're just so used to everyone mocking you that you have to delude yourself into thinking anyone who does is "mad" and can thus be dismissed.

It's just so pathetic how you make these threads for the sole purpose of shitposting and attacking people. And you literally every single day, even more so on the weekends.

To enjoy girls in erotic situations without needing to be jealous for some chad who cucks you.
At least, apparently, that's why some girls like yaoi, so it should apply other way around too.

I like to watch/read yuri to self insert as one of the girls. Is there something wrong with me?

>Not self inserting as a female

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?

What's wrong with self inserting as the opposite gender?

Can anyone point to a case in this site's history where crack shippers haven't been mindless shitposters?

Why do you try to play stupid so much, !Akemi. You're not going to fool anyone. Really, get a life already so you have something to focus on other than trying to harass people over the Internet.

>trying to harass people over the Internet.
Whatd I do?

Girls are cute

>You can't self insert as any of the main characters
Try and stop me.

Most yuri fans are female though.

Again, ahy do you try to play stupid like this, !Akemi. It doesn't fool anyone. Stop shitting up this site with your constant crack shit spamming. Stop being a scumbag and always trying to harass people.

I'm just posting still images on this site dude

No its voyeurism, and counts as a fetish

Cuckolding also counts as a fetish

No, you're spamming crack images because you think they hurt and bother people. Not that it even matters because your breaking the rules by posting crack shit in the first place.

Gay girls have the sweetest kisses.

I don't expect them to bother people, they're just drawings dude I don't see the issue

You sure seem to have this large focus on cuckolding, user. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Your comment is right on cue as well, perfecting the cycle.

The fact you refuse to stop posting crack images makes it obvious as fuck what you are doing. The fact you refuse to address how crack shit is agains the rules makes it even more obvious why you are.

You don't get cucked by a male character

But I'm a cute girl, I can self-insert as one of them just fine.

Hey look, another post by !Akemi. Him desperately trying to pretend other people post his "meme"

>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠢⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠿⠋⠙⢿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⣀⣠⣤⡤⠖⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

I'm not sure what crack posting is dude, I just like this pairing

Why do you do nothing but try and play stupid, !Akemi. It's so retarded how you waste so much your life doing this shit. And you know exactly what crack shit is, and even if you didnt, you'd easily be able to figure out its what you're posting because I called it as such. Just stop already, enough is enough.

And of course, the fact you refuse to reply with just words makes it even more clear you are crack shit posting on purpose.

You are wrong for liking a garbage pair that shits in and degrades the characters.

>enough is enough.
So am I not allowed to post these two specific cartoon characters together? What are you going to do about it?

>degrades the characters.
Sorry I'm not a nerd who cares about dumb cartoon characters dude, this pairing gets my dick hard and that's all the matter at the end of the day

What did he mean by this

>shits in and degrades the characters
The original characters are shit and the writing is degrading enough to anime as an artform by themselves.

No, you're not allowed to post low quality shit shipping cancer. Low quality posts and off topic shit are against the rules. Your shipping cancer has nothing to do with anime or manga, thus it is has no place on this board.

>I'm a mindless animal
I already knew this, !Akemi.
And what you care about doesn't matter at all, all that matters is that you are making low quality posts and shitting up the site. This place is not your personal wallow, fuck off.