Houseki no kuni

Euc doesn't get to start thread

im having gem withdrawls

You're not the only one user......

FUCK 12 DAYS LEFT

Hoping this thread doesn't get deleted.

Did the last one get deleted?

Yes, at least I think so. When I pushed the update button it said the thread was pruned or deleted.
We had one from yesterday get to around 513 replay's before getting archived and after that we got a thread to around 25 replay's when it got deleted.

SOON™

I need another manga of similar mysterious worldbuilding

I can't tell if I'm in love with Phos or Lapis.

Rol out your Shinsha post's people.

Phos

its the pearl eye

Some Lapis and LaPhos to change things up a little.

Remember this person? I wonder where she's gone now.

He's gone user.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I wish Phos kept the ponytail she was rocking briefly. It looked really nice but I guess it was too obviously feminine.

I don't know what to do?

Should I re-read the whole manga or re-watch the anime?

Or maybe I should go to sleep

The genki lives on in our memories.

Go to sleep and re watch/read the manga/anime. And go to sleep again, so you can then re read/watch te other thing the next day.

play my geimu onii jan

Cute hairstyles don't have a high survival rate in this series, unfortunately.
Also, I bet those dream sequences that Phos has been having are going to take a turn for the worse if Phos loses anymore of herself and she realizes that her inner self is going to change even more. She has her original head and body at first, then Lapis' head with the original arms exploding into the gold ones.

some user didn't like the kissing gem images and was yelling about tumblr degeneracy, so nothing too new i guess

I hope it's that, because if the mods decide we're a general we can expect to get deleted a lot more.

I think I'm gonna do that, gonna set the alarm soon and do a marathon of the whole series, then re-read the manga.

E N L I G H T E N M E N T

Can someone with a not shite toaster like mine take this screenshot in 1080p? I think it'll make a great wallpaper but without the artefacts and grain.

What source are you using?

say hello to my husband, laphos!

>a phos-y thing!