Buyfag thread

Do you own any Touhous or mikos?

This guide is great: buyfag.moe

Everyone has Koumajou Densetsu Remilia.

Do you guys rub the butts and tiddies of your lewd figures sometimes?

Yes, with my dick. What about it?

I would if this was a scale.

No. I have a small amount of self respect at least.

Ew, gross
I mean fondling with hands

No, what's the point?

What? Touhou figures are easily among the most tasteful ones.

Why even order if you have no real intention of buying whatever you ordered?

Not him but sometimes you might have unexpected expenses and little chance to pay.

probably got laughed out of /jp/

I have a Griffon Cirno.

I feel like if you're in the position that an unexpected expense can cause you to cancel your order you shouldn't be buying any figs. Unless it's like a sudden hospital bill for thousands of dollars but that shouldn't be happening regularly.

Also
>decent size fucking never

That guy does mention using them whenever he felt he could change his mind. Read that as: he was placing orders for shit he didn't really want but wanted to get his foot in the door anyway. The fact that his total sum of successful orders was lower than the stuff he ended up canceling speaks volumes of his attitude towards the whole deal.

Just so he could order it on Amiami instead and save a couple hundred yen

Only if tamamo counts.

One or two cancellations won't hurt anyone, also I never said anything about regulary cancelling stuff because of irresponsible preordering, that's entirely a different thing.

Better a clean penis than dirty hands.

Holy fuck I want that poster.

thoughts on biginjap?

>One or two cancellations won't hurt anyone
What the fuck does HLJ sell that costs 125k-250k yen

Obviously 250k over a few years.

You said one or two cancellations.

It seems you're confusing me with someone else, I'm not that user who got that HLJ, I'm the one who posted about borrowing some money to pay for Skytube's Matsuri.

Well the latter was pretty much the case in the post I quoted originally, which is what made me question why someone would even be ordering if they weren't even sure about whether they wanted the item or not. Nobody likes retards who flipflop and can't make a decision as simple as "is this a worthwhile purchase"

I'm not that user, read this

Fucking SAL.

You don't. It's 12x18.

I did because you quoted the conversation about the HLJ faggot placing order he didn't really want

My RSAL order shipped on December 27th too, hopefully it arrives by end of January.

What is the longest you've waited for SAL?

usually it arrives to customs in 10 days max

Almost an entire month. Tokyo to Canada

I mean actually getting it to your door, not just into the country.

last year it was around 25 days almost all the times.

I want to start collecting touhou figs but I know I'd want to buy one of every single character and I don't think I can afford it.

Most of them are by Griffon. There's like a dozen good Touhou figures tops.

3 months, but it wasn't for something anime related.

A little over 6 weeks to my doorstep in Canada.

What really worried me was that during that wait, something else also shipped from the same store with RSAL and got to me before.

If a figure has stockings I like the feeling of the texture change between them and her legs, besides that no

almost 3 months

>Nice scale
>W.H.S

Fuck.

Why did it cost $600? Are good dakis that expensive? Most I've seen top out at about 180+ to 200 bucks.

Oops forgot my pic.

wth? Looks like i didn't.

What's the problem? Just the price? Because they come in fuck off massive boxes so you'll be glad of the 2k flat rate EMS. I know Yamato would have been like 6-8k shipping from AmiAmi.

I was planning on getting a local print shop to print out a giant one of these and getting a frame from ikea. I wouldn't care about importing an "official" one from Japan unless it was signed or something.

Normally a month. But I ordered something just over 2 months ago and it still hasn't arrived.

Those aren't from Japan anyway. I'd be cool with doing that too if there was a decent image to print from but I haven't found one.

What does WHS mean? Brit ships are HMS.

UMI DA

her face looks weird for somme reason.

>going to the doctor/dentist ever
>not having a spare $5000 in the bank at all times for emergency
>living day to day with no financial security

Really wanted this scale before I saw the pricetag. For 14k I'd rather buy a high-quality lewd scale from Native or Skytube instead of gambling on Daiki.

I guess I'll just keep an eye on the aftermarket.

is there a date for this bunny or will it get delayed?

Did someone say UMI DA?

Soon at least. I am getting pic related as a first garage kit (It was only $16 during a sale). Maybe if I get good enough at painting I could finally have those figures that never got prepainted PVC versions.

yeah I'm kinda hit or miss for Daiki

No and no.

Once in a blue moon. Sometimes with a Q-Tip, too.

Last time I checked MFC, it was sometime this month (assuming she doesn't get delayed).

It means that they're extra expensive because the jewtards want to make it more expensive.

There's a lot of extremely high res versions on google images, are they not good enough?

When. I cant wait anymore

Wonder Hobby selection exclusive line.

No, you want something like 5000x3000 for a good poster. Especially something with small detail like that.

What's the best shop to order Jojoniums from, If I live in eastern Europe?

have you heard of hatsune miku?

If its the localized version, wouldnt it just be Amazon?

I'll look into that, thanks

Sometimes I can't resist rubbing the tummies of some scales with the tips of my fingers when I walk past them. ALTER and Amakuni's smooth skin painting technology is marvelous.

is asmodeus ice cream's skin smooth too?

Any chance of a Dakki scale?

None.

>25cm A18

Price figures keep getting better.

I do. Also Griffon Suika.

I only have a Patchy nendo.
I want Koumajou Densetsu Sakuya when she comes out, though.

No

shit, that's the only amakuni figure I have.

2018 will the year of delicious thighs

Buy more, faggit.

The way the stockings pinch her legs makes her thighs look swollen rather than thicc

Any good armor figures coming out?

They started using that paint soon after her release, I think their Hestia was the first one that came like that

I didn't realize you were talking about a specific kind of paint when I read that first post. Do they advertise this in the fig descriptions for those that have it? I've never heard of it.

I wanna lick it.

No they don't advertise it, but its stupidly smooth.

Amakuni and Alter use it for pretty much every figure by them now, and some other manufacturers have started doing so as well.

Damn. Now I want to buy something just to see what's it's like.

I'm pretty sure they do, if you go to their website, you'll see it in the product details.

RSAL during the summer only took 2-3 weeks shipped to Canada for me. Since September it has become almost a month wait.

I hate how all the good touhous are GK kits.

That's a weird anatomical chart. Do Japs really think the vagina and uterus look like this?

No lie the shading looks great on the figure

How could they know? Asian vaginas are blurry.

So it's cheapest to buy from GSC? Since it'll be 21k yen shipped

meh I like the one two years ago

Shes exclusive so, yes?