The entire movies makes no sense since she doesn´t even look slightly like Mima

The entire movies makes no sense since she doesn´t even look slightly like Mima
Is everyone 3/4 blind?

She also could float

It’s about her thinking she looks like her

also this
wtf

but the movie implies it clearly fooled Mima and everyone in that show

Mima was more of a case of shared psychosis- she sees a lot of hallucinations of herself before seeing this girl dressed as her, where it's more hallucination-y.
Idfk about the show, though. Mass hysteria?

>and everyone in that show

No, it was only Mima. Go watch it again, you must have been too tired when you watched it or something.

And Mimania, the creepy guy. He clearly thought it was Mima.

>trust me, mimi
>just look at my eyes: the face of a saint

I thought it was just to trick viewers.

For example, Mimania accepted her as image of real Mimi because he couldn’t stand what real Mimi was doing.

The problem with this film is the hit & run. It's already given that pic related obiously does not drive, and so you immediately become suspicious of the narrative early on.

He’s obsessed with Mimi, not retarded.

Yeah but it tricks viewers in a cheap way

Is that spike

I don't remember Kizumonogatari looking this good.

It's his retarded, rapist cousin, Mike.

she was insane

I like the touch of the character designer by giving them all fetal alcohol syndrome

What do you mean? I'm referring to the implication that he's behind the hit-and-run, since the narrative establishes him as the first and then-only suspect.

I guess it's supposed to contrast with Mimi's pop-idealist perfection.

Eeeh, personally, I find it reaching on my part, but I kind of like that Mimi, Rumi and Mimania all of them at one point thought Rumi was “Mimi”, meaning Rumi and Mimania weren’t inherently insane, their obsession with character just made them delusional, but Mimi tried to break away from it. So, Mimi was seeing “Mimi” because the image was haunting her, while other two were chasing it, unable to deal with change.

What in the fucking hell.

Why didn't she just say no to the guy when he wanted nudes of her?

kek
Made me spit out my water...