How come that this scene manages to be the best & worst twist of the series? Also...

How come that this scene manages to be the best & worst twist of the series? Also, couldn't Lelouch just override his first command? It's been a while since I watched the show I think I forget the geass rules.

>"for example if I told you suck my dick"

Best because MAXIMUM EDGE princess in blood spattered dress killing Japs FUCK YEAH
Worst because why the fuck would Lelouch say that specifically
And no, it is locked in and beyond his altering once he makes a command.

makes me diamonds

>for example, if I told you suck my dick right now
>timeline saved

I'm a CCfag but I think she and her sister are the prettiest girls in the show. Would make a good pairing with Lelouch too.

It relies on a silly trigger phrase, which is why it can be criticized, but they did foreshadow this thing. Almost too obviously on rewatch.

Its not too obvious if you didnt pick up on it during the first watch.

They're his sisters

Half sisters. And it just makes it hotter.

You can't override Geass unless you have a Geass Canceler which was developed halfway in S2.

Because story wise it makes perfect sense (Lelouch never intended to resolve this peacefully he had way too much hatred for the britannian royal family building up and he didn't trust Euphemia to be powerful enough to make a safe haven for his sister so the only move to make in this situation is destroy the idea of the special nipponese zone beyond repair and use it to strengthen his position) but the execution is subpar and downright silly. I think it should have been intentional on Lelouch's part.

>half sisters
>not raised together
>inbreeds is not uncommon in royal family
>have polar opposite ideals
>have crush on each other when they're kids

It would be the best incest ever created in history of anime.

Onee-chan is best girl

>Suzaku walks in on Zero getting head from Euphemia
>Goes into a mad rage fueled by ntr and kills everybody in the stadium with Lancelot in an attempt to kill Zero
>Public distrust of Elevens rises even more

I personally prefer Euphy a bit more but good taste nonetheless.

>couldn't Lelouch just override his first command?
One command per person. This is like second episode stuff.

>Worst because why the fuck would Lelouch say that specifically
Because it was so antithetical to Euphemia's personality and goals as to make a point about how his ability completely overrides the will and character of the person it affects. The real dumb shit is his power going haywire right then and there.

>I think it should have been intentional on Lelouch's part.
But the our hero becomes a villain, we dont want our hero to be the bad guy

Yeah, but geass calceler let you do it again

but that was introduced in s2

Geass Canceler took a LOT of testing to finally get working. They were experimenting on kids for, presumably, decades before they could get it working on a guy.

Is geass canceler an asspull? Did it have any other impact on the plot beside resulting in Shirley's death?

It was more there to prove that not even Geass is infallible.

It was used to restore Anya's memory after Marianne mindraped her for a decade.

Holy shit I have not seen this comic in a decade

People only say it's the worst because they're retarded. It was foreshadowed repeatedly and explained many times, the only stupid part is Lelouch not realizing that it would be happening to him too very soon.

>geass is permanent
>euphemia's head is permanently stuck sucking Lelouch's dick

>How come that this scene manages to be the best & worst twist of the series? Also, couldn't Lelouch just override his first command? It's been a while since I watched the show I think I forget the geass rules.
It's cheap writing. They needed X to happen and they realized that the characters didn't have a real reason to do it, hence why they came up with this stupid scenario.

The show in general is poorly written but has interesting ideas.

It's not his powers going haywire people consider shit writing, genius.

> They needed X to happen
X being?

zone 11 cancelled and nips rebelling.

They clearly wrote the entire Zone 11 plot for the sake of the "Euphemia kills them all" ending, though.