Dungeon Seeker

he is gonna heal her right?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawdevart.com/2017/12/dungeon-seeker-chapter-18-raw-manga.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was the one about the guy that went full AGI?

No
Yes, is so edgy

rawdevart.com/2017/12/dungeon-seeker-chapter-18-raw-manga.html

Nah, she'll just die. That's the spirit of this WN/LN/manga
>edgy
It's done right, though. This world is evil through and through, this girl was literally the only kind person out there. It's like hell, even more so in LN. MC falls into the hellish dungeon, gets out, but outside there is a lite version of hellish dungeon. Message is pretty clear, eh

Who knows, the mind fuck ending is coming.
I've enjoyed the LN, hopefully he mutilates noriko.

Yes, an enjoyable setting.
A turd mc who specializes but remains useless.

>gets cucked by the same women twice
I somehow feel bad for the mc

>It's done right, though.
Nice try, Sakamoto666.

someone is still scanning and translating this?

I love this edgy shit manga holy fuck

God-dammit Sakamoto666, first not-dungeon-bro and now her.
I hope you will stay away from the real dungeon-bro.
Fucking loose vagina anal queen bitch

What do you mean useless? Isn't he OP as fuck?

He has very little hp and str. That's why he got caught twice so easily (once in the cannibal village, then in some torture level)
I don't know about the manga but in the LN God explains him why it's bad, telling him about different future trials (one has literally str check doors).
His skill hunter class is also weak since he gets like half of the profits for each lvl iirc.

can he just kill that bitch already
I love me a good revenge story

It went to shit when he left the dungeon.

>rimjob killer slut

I stopped reading at the class test, but I thought the dungeon-bro wasn't real? It was just mc knowledge from other loops?

This she needs to be fucking destroyed.

That's a good theory, but dungeon-bro knew stuff that MC couldn't know even if MC had multiple loops. He must be someone with powers like Mia's sister's

>It was just mc knowledge from other loops?
>loops
Nani

He does he has retrovision or some shit.

Read LN. It's not like in manga, in LN 0% probability of survival has a bigger meaning, and MC's survival explained with loops.
Paichun start translating further goddamit

>me from the future uses retrovision to guide me of present
Makes perfect sense.

Mc dies like once or twice and he is the only one that can see the letters. And there was some stuff about him unlocking some powers that got sealed. Someone probably remembers this better.

Confused, I thought she turned blind in the WN? And what is with the slow updates?

No, she died there's raws already.

And he becomes edgy again.

When does the healing start?

>healing
>when the author name is Sakamoto666

BAD END

He's never going to kill her, is he? It is obviously going to be dragged on and teased forever then he won't do it.

What's this, context?

>post your face when Takeshi goes full "Doktor, turn off my pain inhibitors" on Noriko.

>his body is poisonous
>he beats a band of thugs, finds their leader who happen to be an elf girl
>elf offers her body so that he won't kill her
>he can't let her go
>"oh, so will he fuck her and kill her at the same time?"
>simply kills her
>later in "honeymoon" it is confirmed that his bodily fluids other than blood are totally safe
LN is very dissapointing sometimes.

The last scene of Light novel.

I kinda like the reveal, it adds an extra layer of suffering

I'm reading the LN and having trouble remembering. Is Op pic before or after Volume 4 chapter 1?

So the LN seems to have less edgy designs, could it be that it is actually better than the trite shit in the manga?

Manga is different from LN. Not completely different, but different enough. Also it seems like they want to end manga prematurely skipping a lot of stuff.

It doesnt even hide the fact that its a power/revenge fantasy. I like that it doesnt beat around the bush and just goes "yeah hes suffering and angry" nothing philosophical or mental gymnastic about that.

What came out of the plagiarizing accusations? I remember the author getting into deep shit because of it but i never heard of it again since a year ago.

Well, LN has a feeling of "you get what you deserve" in it. Two-fist wide vagina for Noriko, a happy end for a guy who loved his wife despite her being raped, bully getting eaten by the bugs alive because he enjoyed eating elves by cooking them with said bugs, etc. This feeling of completion makes it a head above all other isekais, imo

What did he plagiarize?

I think it was arifueta or whatsitsname.

Skill of Apparent death?

How do you plagiarize something that's way less detailed than your work? Honestly, that's absurd. If someone's gotta accuse someone other about plagiarizm it's gonna be authors of Summoned Slaughterer and Wortenia Senki, those two are like twins in every regard

Didn't happen in LN, at least, there was nothing like this in 4 volumes. Paichun doesn't want to translate further than prologue of 5th volume, you see

because arifuta was written long before it and the first volume was almost the same according to intel gathered from gossiping Sup Forumsnons. I have never read DS and dropped arifuta after the first vol.

LN vol6(last) …
That's Storm of plagiarism.

In some ways, yeah, but since he specialized 100% his other stats are garbage. Since the dungeon eventually has floors with conditions that require more impressive base stats, as he is he's fucked.

He's been given a leave of absence to work in the outside world and unfuck his stats before he's thrown back in.

oh it ended rather than canceled, pretty good

Wasn't it only gossip, and the real reason was one plot-point with some spoopy ghost woman?

Wait, so that crystal thing didn't work because that slut stole one of her skills?

I hope he cums down that ho's throat.

he finally leveled his fucking defense but I wonder if it counts as magic resistance as well