Grancrest Senki

>LMAO CHAOS RUINED MARRIAGE, BETTER START A WAR AGAINST OURSELVES
dropped

Well what can you expect from the people who decided to celebrate the marriage that will settle the peace in front of the altar of the demon overlord.
Where was the honey moon going to take place? In the Cursed Woods? Where were they going to settle their home In the valley of certain death?
I mean, what could possibly go wrong.

>the people who decided to celebrate the marriage that will settle the peace in front of the altar of the demon overlord.
why would anyone even agree to this though?

also
the point of the marriage dumbass

dat foreshadowing at the end of E2. MC is about to get cucked.

>still no softsubs
The fuck is going on?

>MC is about to get cucked.
No he's not. Stop projecting your shitty ntr fetish into everything.

I'll meet you half way and say that the king guy is probably going to attempt something when he falls in love with qt wizard.

>55 people losing to 3
>they didnt even use the advantage of having a castle protect them
Wow nice strategy going on her. I guess this will be power levels and all normal soldiers without a will just get one shotted like fodder?

I liked the little fuccboy though.

That doesn't happen either. That guy at the end was the lord her she broke her contract with. Obviously it becomes a plot point, but there's no ntr in the slightest.

I thought it was pretty clear she didn't want to marry him form how fast she dropped him

god I wish that were me

Crunchy is out.

Was the deep kiss really necessary if she just wanted to strangle him?

How else can she drain his life force user?

>LMAO
Kill yourself.

oh boy a lesbian

>next episode is already battle flag
Wow, they're moving fast. This will one 1-cour right?

Nope, two.

gotta conquer fast, before the God-Emperor of Marmo awakens

Why was MC cucked by the best girl right from the start with some nouname knave?

sounds like a typical woman honestly

>best girl enter
>VA is a horrendous mix of ojou-sama, tsundere and anee-san
Why

Oh momma

>finds the cutest boy and starts molesting him
i want to pet her cat.

Is she gay?

Does the bisexual spear girl eventually fuck the boy?

FUCKING DROPPED

Well that was bad. At least the end is okay.

Always have your yuri goggles on every day user

The adaptation is turning out to be really bland.

She is bisexual

Fucking communism in my anime.

the wicked and degenerated concepts of "marriage" that this portrays makes me want to vomit.

Is princess/queen the final boss?

Also are the lns being translated or it's times like this better to learn moon?

The butler has killed several soldiers in this episode and now he is under the same lord as their comrades. Will they take it well?

It was a political marriage in the first place, you dumbass. She's still a cunt though.

But communism is about redistribution of wealth, which is essentially extreme taxation; if anything its rampant capitalism, believing that the market would provide the needs the government would otherwise provide.

iie, fаm, this is our anime

>no taxes
>communism
How fucking dumb are you burgers that you cant tell capitalism from communism?

To each according to his needs in communism. You would get enough money to afford what you deserve, but that doesn't mean taxes. Doesn't really work combined with the feudal system, I know.

I really like Aishela

I dont understand why they would break off the marriage? is it just because the guy was pethetic and passed out? there was literally no fucking reason to stop the marriage. even though her father and his father died.

but he fucks her in the LNs

I picked it up as a joke but now I'm unironically enjoying it. Based fantasyshit

She didn't want to marry him in the first place, it was a political arrangement by the farther I'd guess. With him dead there would be no reason to.

Well, its a world of magic and therefore of superstition, is plausible that the Demong God appearing the day of your wedding and killing your father and father in low is not a good omen and makes sense to call it off.

Aishela is 100% straight, she just likes to bully Shitluca. In the LN Aishela is currently in love with this shota we have seen in this episode, she is always chasing him. With regard to the novels, the two twin sisters are in love with Theo and both are hot for Theo, and nun girl seems to have a crush on Theo.

Is she going to continue to sexually harass that poor young man?

I hope so

Is this really two cour? They're going super sonic speed with the adaption, kind of sad that they cut the scenes with Theo and the villagers.

I really hope the two fuck.

Is this originally a LN or a manga? So far I like the manga much more than the anime because the slower pace sets up the characters and their interactions better. I remember going into this expecting yet another trashy isekai but being pleasantly surprise at a fairly interesting fantasy.

>supposedly brave and smart character
>can barely handle a chokekiss from a hot woman
>then pussies out
What an omega.

LN by the dude that made lodoss

Manga is garbage though.

Is it complete or ongoing? How about the translation? I liked the manga enough that I might read this if it's decently written.

I really wish Nips would get off the Isekai train and make more stuff like this. It's definitely an improvement.

There's good isekai out there, and good high fantasy
Stop blaming isekai for japan's escapism tendencies.

I wish I had a cat.

>I wish I had a cat.

Then get one? There's always tons of people looking to give away kittens...

I always love magic cat familiars in these kind of animes.

shes a cunt as shit

So every girl fall for the mc?

I mean if your respective parents were just killed in front of you I don't think anyone would have the composure to go through with a marriage. Not to mention the audience freaked out and ran away. Though it didn't look like they really wanted to go through with it anyway so having something to use as an excuse to call it off seems pretty natural.

Nice to see Greed from Fullmetal is still getting work.

The opening leaves no doubt that she is nefarious

As a jobber?

It's best to stick with what you know.

Be honest, what were you expecting?

It's good we have our best girl of the show already

nope, only the twin sisters

What a twist, eh

The manga did everything better.

yep

So, what's so special about six-colored mages if they are rendered helpless when you use a sword?

How bisexual/lesbian is Aishela?

Bi enough to rub tits, but otherwise strictly shotasexual

Does she have thing for lolisexuals too

semen demon

bisexuals love shotasexuals and lolisexuals

That's the same scene? Fuck me, manga's a fuckton better

I want her to sit on my face

I was hoping shed jump and kiss the MC, not that random guy

yep

yuriwank

>when your new feudal lord is a paultard

How does he pay the guards and any other personal working in his castle?

>okay with heading extremely arbitrary feudal arrangement
>won't collect income to improve his domain that's the one useful part of it

Is our man slow, anons?

she is very pretty

How long before the MC starts growing? Even Parn from Lodoss wasn't bland, and he was literally just a generic D&D hero. The whole "naive yet noble" thing he has going on annoys me to no end. I started reading the manga and the way he deals with the guards from the first episode here was much more brutal and satisfying. I like the manga, but the anime isn't really impressing me.

I don't read the LN, but my bet is that the kings and their crests were the main reason for the marriage, so it became pointless with them gone.

Except they explicitly say that the main reason for the marriage was to bring peace between the Alliance and the Federation.

Why are Siluca so shit?

To be fair, he's just a villager that got a Crest. Shit like this is probably why the mages handle the finances.

she is a royal cunt like Kirino.

flat

I hate damsels in distress

Please, tell me that Aishela doesn't die. She will make it to the end of the series, right?