If Sup Forums can make an anime, what would it be?

If Sup Forums can make an anime, what would it be?

inb4 bannable content

A

Cell shaded Big Bang Theory.

FUCKING

Leaf falls in love with a Yank.

Not sure about Sup Forums, but I would most likely adapt some from my own story concepts or already written short stories. Which one? That would depends what should be my target audience. Specify that and I say what I would make.

>a boy meets a girl

Boku no Pico 2

It would probably be really bad, boring and cringe-inducing, but no one can really tell exactly why, so some smartass would say the manga was better and Studio Reddit fucked up the adaptation.

depends on the era

it would be like danshi koukousei no nichijou but they're all massive neets living off of autism bux

Unable to tell her that he loves her, he somehow gets her number through shenanigans.

Sup Forums as a whole?
in it's current iteration?
probably something ironic and/or racist
but it would never make the deadline

It would be like Gundam IBO but everyone hates each other and soy boys are Gjallarhorn.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

See you in 30 days, anons.

There was that guy that was making the Sup Forums anime on YouTube, but the mods deleted his threads and banned him.
I thought it was pretty funny.

Would watch.

obligatory

Battle harem. Sup Forums is the protagonist and all the other boards are his bitches.

Unironically already a thing.

holy shit I fucking need this to exist
GS is the closest thing we have and that's still not enough

GS?

It's basically be Pop Team Epic, except using all the memes we've created, staring Shitposter and Oldfag

>GS?

Thanks.

Any answer except Keit-Ai is fucking wrong.

dunno but it would feature drump

10/10 Holy fucking shit.

Fit girls with big butts fighting against the Jews for world domination.

Pop Team Epic

>mods deleted his threads and banned him
What for?

>GS is the closest thing
Didn't like how it turned out though.

I'd like a tsundere chirstmas ova please.

>tfw japs will never make it because it actually needs some creativity
Fucking hell

>sequel where another gang of characters has to save the world
>One of the new kid finds the knight, who has retired to be a farmer, married to a mage
>Begs him to teach him to fight
>Turns out everyone thought the knight was also the magic user and the word of the previous world saving spread with that assumption
>Knight finally agrees after much begging
>Kid thought he would be trained in magic
>He just trains the kid in swordfighting and training his strength
>His wife secretly coaches the kid in magic after hearing that the knight took in a student who was expecting to learn magic
>Knight never knows about his wife coaching the kid
>Together they train the kid into a STR mage who uses a sword in place of a staff
>When it comes to the graduation duel that the knight has been waiting for, the kid shoots a fireball at him
>Knight's face when

It would be about a bunch of crippled girls with various disabilities.

So it's a josei anime set in an all-girls school and the name of that school is Trap High

A fucking generic shonenshit with lolis as magical girls.

Live Action Adaption of the Knuckles Meme.

I'm glad this one still around. I lost this picture when reinstalling my OS.
I'm the one who made this collage.

Don't worry user. I've got a copy too.