Classroom of the Elite

15 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

matsuri.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1515288022/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/163868613/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 days

12 days

sensei a best, she's already dressed and wondering why they aren't already out the door to go out on a deitoh already

what time is event for tomorrow ? is it live ?

>Has a 10/10 rack
>turns around to show 4/10 ass

starts at 14:00 nip time. it's not live, it's at a certain venue and you gotta buy ticket to enter
we'll know what's announced via twitter (later, probably) and from 5ch. also a nipposter said he'll post here what he finds in nip net

Season 2

Best VA in the anime.

thank you , i wonder what would they announce , im pretty excited .

Let's get that out of the way, Ichinose is objectively girl. Alright, bye now have a good discussion.

>Ichinose is objectively girl.
Yes. I know she's not a man. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, bye!

Nips mostly think it'll be VN or OVA
Now this LN has real VN potential, especially since Kinugasa did VNs before. Some scenes and developments would really be better if more freedom in depicting sex was allowed in the LNs. It's not true for all characters tho and it's also somewhat forced to have too much focus on sex. If we get a VN it'd be great, we could see both interpretations of the story

I ruined it sorry ichinose bros

it's aight at least you posted some ichinose, that's always a good thing

A VN would be really nice too, as long as it gets English translation, but the story is only as far as Volume 7, not sure if that would be sufficient for a VN.

yeah (positively possible) , thats what im hoping for or having a second season .

As far as the format where you (MC) ends up with one of the girl goes, adapting 3 years of high school is way too long and repetitive. 7 vols is maybe a tad short so they add some original endings?

OTP

From 5ch.

まず何だよ発表って
そんな告知されてんのか

なんで発表があるのが確定になってんだよ

そもそもイベントで何やるのか不明

アニメ二期の発表でも有るんじゃないか?

何か発表がある!

発表されるのは昼の部?夜の部?

イベントに行くおまえの報告を待ってるぞ!

best threesome

google translate just gives shenanigans, what's it say? reveal may be s2?

I think we're too short with progression for a good VN. If they are going with whatever we have rn, it's going to be less intriguing unless as you mentioned, original endings and i would add original plots as well.

It's just a series of speculations leading up to whether or not it'll be a new season announcement before the poster gave up and just said in the end he'll be waiting for someone who attended the event to report to him. So he doesn't know either, just waiting to hear from someone else.

Novelfags were claiming there isn't enough material for a S2 and they were flying through what material they had and going off canon as if there was no intention for a S2. So I assume S2 is an extremely unlikely possibility. An OVA maybe.

Season 2 is actually possible. If they adapt V4-7. That easily ends an arc.

Original endings and original plot written by Kinugasa himself would be golden. Add in a lot of bad ends as well. For example maybe I could try my hand at outlining a few routes.
>Karuizawa Route
Everything up until the ship "rape" scene plays out as normal. Then the choices you make either give you a True End, Good End or Bad End. In Bad End, you go out with Sato for a date leaving Kei on the rooftop to get raped or broken by Ryuuen. In Good End, you protect her but remain only friends. In True End, you two fall in love and start dating.
>Horikita Route
You help her overcome her defectiveness by getting her to trust and rely on others. Delve into her issues with Manabu and get the siblings to reconcile. Bad End would be not helping her with Kushida in vol 6 leading to Horikita's expulsion. Good End would be friends only again and True End would be dating her.
>Sakura Route
Everything up until the formation of the Ayanokouji Group goes stable. Then Hasebe falls in love with you too, and depending on the choices you make. There's the Bad End where Airi gets NTR'd by Haruka. Good End where the group remains comfy until graduation and True End where you end up with Sakura as lovers but lose your comfy group due to Hasebe's drama.

It's just examples but something like this would make a really good VN.

wait whats going on

Don't get my hopes up. S2 would put a spotlight on best girl.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen. Knowing Kadokawa, it's a bit of a moot point.

I am in agreement that if there is going to be an announcement, it's either an OVA or a VN.

But to gather the whole cast for just an OVA? That's too much. I'm putting my money on a VN or a game of whatever.

Not him and not getting your hopes up. New season is very unlikely. OVA is the likeliest, VN adaptation is next likeliest. Early reading of a few pages of volume 7.5 is also likely by the VAs themselves acting in character. It's either one of those three. Even though we have enough material for a new season, it would catch up to LNs too fast. Not a good business decision if they want to keep selling LNs. The 'read the LNs' effect is in full swing here. My suggestion is go in with low expectations. That way, whatever happens, you won't be disappointed. Maybe even pleasantly surprised.

Can I get a link to there?

>Novelfags were claiming there isn't enough material for a S2
First time I heard this. Don't know when they went in production for S1 but ATM there is plenty material for a 1cour s2. S1 adapted 3 vols while thinning out parts to make it more streamlined. That ep7 wasn't needed as filler, they just wanted a fanservice beach episode.
Vol4-6 is already more than enough for a s2, especially if they add parts from 4.5 too. That's without vol 7 and 7.5 that's about to come out.

>matsuri.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1515288022/

Season 2 of anime now in production.

patrician taste, user. also no it wouldn't

Where Grey Hat and Emilia at though?

Thanks user.

This. Arisu only appears for like literally a few scenes in volume 5. That's it. She gets to talk with 50% in one scene then no more interactions with him afterwards. Doesn't appear in volume 6 and only gets one scene with Ichinose in volume 7. She won't get the spotlight at all. Karuizawa is the one getting the spotlight if a new season is happening. Her, Horikita and Kushida will be the tri-stars of the female cast in a new season. If adapted until volume 7, Karuizawa shines solo.

It's seems they also doesn't know anything for the announcement. Was it 2nd season or not, or what time will they announce it on the day or at night.

No that'd be S3. So put your hopes back down. Then put them back up because next LN arc will have a lot of your smug loli and this titty monster too

That picture makes me feel very uncomfortable. Surrounded by girls like that, there's no direction you could lean in for a stealth fart if the need arose.

From 5ch

アニメ2期決定して良かった

2期来た!

2期は原作4巻からだってね
今度は軽井沢を綾小路の相棒&ヒロインとして、
しっかり描くと言ってるから安心かな?

おまえら!アニメ2期の情報出たぞ!!
軽井沢がメインヒロインだって

音楽CDの表紙に慌てて軽井沢入れて来た時点で何か有ると思ったよ

おめでとう
見ないけどな

うわあ、本当にアニメの2期来ちゃった

正直嫌だなぁ。もうなかったことにしたい。

2期のキャスト
綾小路の次に軽井沢の名前が並んでて笑った
1期では軽井沢をあんな扱いしておいてよ
恥知らずにも程がある

It's midnight on the 14th in Japan. There's no way they'd know now. This is likely a troll. Event hasn't even started yet.

>stealth farts
>ayanokouji kiyotaka
only loud alpha farts there user

S2?

I'm looking forward to 7.5 not because of pairing shit, but because I get to read it alongside Sup Forums and see the funny reactions. Volume 7 Rooftop scene was a blast.

Really? If this is true it would blow salefags throughout Sup Forums the fuck out by proving their's theory're wrong or not always right.

Can I trust this?
Remake vol 4.5? After what they done? I'm with this guy.
>1期では軽井沢をあんな扱いしておいてよ
>恥知らずにも程がある

Same user, I almost died from laughing when they dropped that RIP Giganiga meme.

kek

What a time to be alive.

That was an awesome day.

since it's an SS volume I suppose we'll have to get some kiyopon love denseness/ntr scenes along with nagumonose translated, to get some memes

These fucking hips, I don't want to fap again today why are you doing this to me user?

sorry bout that. here let me give you a hand

Why isn't she real, it's not fair.

Shhhhh user, don't tell this to anyone but in Sup Forums everything is real.

Yeahhhh I call bullshit on this. Easily.

>Ichinose is objectively girl
that vulva is especially puffy

Of course. The event literally isn't even happening yet. There's no way the nips would know. It's barely the 14th midnight over there. It's happening in the afternoon tomorrow there's still like 15 hours left to go like OP said. Unless they've got leakers leaking the news over there which is very unlikely. This is bullshit. Just nips trolling on 5ch. Having said that, I do believe something will be happening because this event has the singers holding a concert, VAs and everything. Too big for it to be nothing.

>You won't be walking tomorrow after I'm done with you tonight, Karuizawa.

I want to lick her flabby pussy, it's not as tight as the other girls' but a pussy is still a pussy. Then I'll proceed with gently caressing her thighs and softly munch on her boobs. A sudden penetration works the best for a girl like her and the thrill of it will give her extra pleasures. All this while carefully calculating every single of my actions just in case I didn't do more than what I've paid.

o shit is he gonna bulli her again? fucking sociopath. i still love him tho

good eye, user

I'd wipe it clean with my tongue

I actually imagined her while reading this. Am I normal?

Does anyone have the soundtrack?

I want Sakayanagi to sit on my face.

Lovin these ibuki moments, I went for a reread. If anyone wants: desuarchive.org/a/thread/163868613/
(first translate thread)

Kushida a best.
Whorikita a shit.

pick your poison

Thanks user. Those were the time when we are all together.

This

I actually liked those threads back then because despite everything, there weren't much shitposting and whatever shitposts that were there were ignored completely in favor of the live translations and the memes. I hope when 7.5 live translations happen Sup Forums can pull off the same thing again. Tell shitposters to fuck off, drop memes like there's no tomorrow and enjoy the translations.

Once the next arc rolls around, we're going to need to update that chart with Nagumo, Manabu and more Amulet-chan because we'll be getting much more of them in the StuCo arc.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got more Tachibana-senpai either. There's already more to go on than Amulet-chan tbqf. Also Hoeshinomiya

Nah. Tachibana-senpai is more MANabu's girl. Bros don't NTR each other. 50% is MANabu's bro. Hence, no NTRing Tachibana away from him. On the other hand, Amulet-chan is fair game since 50% is interested in her thighs and Nagumo confessed to her too. Hoeshinomiya deserves a good dicking alongside Sae-chan.

I think that was my post, already a patrician ichinose fag back then.

>Bros don't NTR each other
good thing chicks do

Hasebe's so goddamn fuckable, even more so than Sakura. Sakura's hot and all, but her moeblob personality really takes away a lot from her overall attractiveness while Hasebe's attitude and her body makes her superior to Sakura in regards to sex appeal. If ever a time comes when they both compete for the 50%, Hasebe clearly has the advantage sexually while Sakura holds the emotional advantage.

Hasebe getting a cult going on recently. Titty monster getting some love.

>superior in regards of sex appeal
Niga have you seen Sakura during her gravure idol days? She IS the sex appeal.

Hi.

Kei is a miracle of the universe and best girl.

I'm leaking here what happens tomorrow.

>Meet and greet with the VAs.
>VAs discussing time with anime
>VAs discussing their characters
>Partial volume 7.5 reading
>Merchandise slideshow

That's it. No announcements except for V7.5

For me they gonna announce second season with a Kei and Ayanokouji un the cover.

Yeah this is actually very likely. I'd advise not getting your hopes up too much. This is the whole The Last Jedi all over again. People going in with a lot of expectations and coming out disappointed. It's ok, we don't really need a new season (it's already unlikely anyways). There's always the LNs to read. 7.5 is right around the corner. OVA is likely but don't really expect it either. At most like this user said, there will be a 7.5 trial reading for the attendees and we'll get spoilers through 5ch or Twitter or the Japanese user who posts here.

this. Horikitafags need not apply

>Merchandise
Now I don't want to be that guy but I'm calling it right here and right now. If there is a merchandise slideshow for that event, 9/10 of them will be Karuizawa. Kadokawa is literally doing a 180 and backpedalling right now. If there will be merchandise on display, most of it if not ALL of it will be Karuizawa merchandise. Because that gives them the best chance of turning a profit. The other girls will just cause them to lose money. At least with Karuizawa, there's a chance of people buying the merchandise.

>If ever a time comes when they both compete for the 50%, Hasebe clearly has the advantage sexually while Sakura holds the emotional advantage.
I think that makes for Sakura's win. Or both lose.
>Hasebe's so goddamn fuckable, even more so than Sakura
I'd put her up there with ichinose provided she puts in the effort to look good.

I need a Karuizawa dakimakura.

I'd legit buy one and ship it overseas at any cost if I have to. Kei is probably the only girl in all the LNs I've read so far I'd go to this length for. She's a 10/10. 50% is lucky to have her. He's a fool if he ends the series without appreciating her for who she is and what she's done for him.

you'll have to take it from kinugasa's cold, dead hands

Is Rina Satou at the event?

Same. Customs may be a pain in the ass, but I would still do it anyway. If one doesn't get announced at this event, then I hope like with Sakura, Kei gets one around her birthday which is March.

I reckon, Kunugasa had a Karuizawa dakimakura exclusively custom made just for him.

Yes. Rina Satou will be there as well as M.A.O and Ayana Taketatsu

>I reckon, Kunugasa had a Karuizawa dakimakura exclusively custom made just for him.
Yes. It's called his wife. If he wants a Karuizawa dakimakura, he just needs to get into bed with his wife and hug her tight. That's his Karuizawa right there. The only thing that would top this off is if we one day learn that Ms. Kinugasa's maiden name prior to marriage was Karuizawa. That would make it golden.

Not only that but apparently the singers who sang the OP to the anime will also be performing there with a concert. It apparently seems to be a fairly large event so one wonders why they'd go to such expenses if they won't be announcing something. I think something will be announced, even if it's just something minor like an OVA or merchandise.

I'm get so wet when i think of that night with Koenji kun