It was more A1 than Trigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480029291902
strawpoll.me/14826183
strawpoll.me/14826183/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>battle harem antics
JUST

I hadn't felt this much disappointment in years.

You mean light novel antics.

>Nishigori pet project
What did you expect? But knowing Imaishi he'll convince him to add some stupid shit later.

Blunder of the century.

I'm going to slap every underage little shitter that defends Trigger and blames it on A1. Reminder that this is Nishigori's "PASSION PROJECT".

>VEGtards SEETHING
Please post more.

I want her to sexually assault me by taking advantage of her authoritative power.

I liked it, cool liger mecha form, too. You guys are negative nancys

What did they mean by this

Is this Free Willy?

This is the most by-the-numbers Aniplex bullshit I've seen. Nothing about it had any personality or passion at all. It's clear this was designed from the ground up to try and ell copies.

Missed the stream, how was it?

>annoying brat main character
>pink haired girl
>naked meeting
>MC narrates the exposition
>black techno-monsters
Sorry Sup Forums, I remain skeptical.

sell*

I just saw pokemons in this show

My wife is beautiful

It was your typical ecchi shit with some mecha action ignored in the end.

You wouldn't be able to tell it apart from some shitty run-off-the-mill Light Novel battle harem if someone didn't tell you.

He grabbed her pantsu.

She will carry the whole show.

Here let me tell you so your little brain can accept it.

It is not Trigger show. It is not A-1 show. This is Nishigori's personal dream and venture. He always been wanting to make original anime since he the TTGL days. When Gainax broke, he parted with Imaishi and other to A-1 cause this one Aniplex producer he'd been working with offering him to direct anime (idolm@ster) at A-1. That was one step to reach his goal. Yet after so much pressure from directing imas and imas movie, he still want to direct his own anime. That's why the aniplex producer who gave him the chance to step up as director believed in him, and that producer does everything he could to realized this Nishigori's dream.

Why A-1 got involved? Because Nishigori had strong backup and connection with A-1 producers too. Plus there were several Gainax people who went to A-1 with him to made imas before, for example Megumi Kouno.

Why Masayoshi Tanaka designed the character? It's actually easy for Nishigori to design the characters himself, but he IS the director. So he needs to focus on the big picture. Character designer job entails a duty to maintain the quality of the animation, so obviously Nishigori can't do both job in order to save time and energy.

Why Trigger got involved? Cause Imaishi is his bro. TTGL, PSG. Nishivori designed the characters for both of those anime. He'd rather not make DarliFra if Imaishi is not involved, that's why they discussed this project with Trigger's producer even though he thinks it sounds crazy (but fun). And this date back to two years ago.

Why they agreed with this project? It's simple, because they are bros from Gainax. They got same blood, Gainax blood. And people said blood is thicker than water.

You got it now?

I'm scared that she's a boy. What do I do?

>the robots are powered by having teenagers make out in the cockpit
Who the fuck comes up with this shit

Both are crap.

It's obviously trigger

Aquarion

fuck off siete

Absolutely generic in every way.

Japs love it when their shitty self-inserts get kissed by hot girls.
This show will spawn many good doujins.

>002 is literally a cat
>licks her hand like a cat
>animal form of mecha is a cat

Wat did they mean by this

Please. Nobody will remember it's airing a month in.

>MC's development focused on self-improvement and gaining confidence
>love interest is over-aggressive yandere-ish type
>giant robots are human-like
It's like they made this anime just for me.

>a kiss warrants a show success
triggernigger with their delusions once again

>it's an Sup Forums expects Trigger without Imaishi not to be shit thread

Kiznaiver all over again

Do the mecha scenes look any better than the rest of it?

But when Imaishi is involved it becomes even worse.

Hand-drawn CG.

who is doing subs?

Because episode 1 is done by A-1, though the action scene storyboard is done by Imaishi.

So it won't flop?

The absolute state of Trigger's writing

>Yoshinari's project fucking sucks
>Nishigori's project fucking sucks
Is this the ultimate proof that Imaishi is the only person keeping Trigger relevant?

>Because episode 1 is done by A-1
So that's why it was good huh? Can't wait for Trigger's turn to shit the bed.

All the action is done by Imaishi IIRC

Oh damn. Got any more?

It will, very little interest even on twitter. Most I've seen is people posting about Zero Two and lewd pages from the manga.

Is she dead?

But user A1 is trying to save the show.

LWA wasn't amazing but it hardly sucked

It certainly felt very Trigger-like during the mecha transformation sequence and following battle. As expected of Imaishi's influence.

The question is, however, how long will that last? This may have just been a first-episode thing.

It will. Hard.

You're right. It sucked hard.

Godamn Yabuki

Dropped it few episodes in and I loved the OVA. It was a disaster.

The second half was fucking abysmal.

Thanks user. This is extremely Yabuki.

Flip Flappers level of hard or LWA hard?

I liked it. It wasn't anything super original but it set up the conflict good and the action segment at the end of the last half was hype as fuck. Also Main couple kissed in the first episode so I don't know where they're going to go from here if MC already got the girl. Maybe they fuck later or something.

Really shit the bed in the second half

I heard Imaishi is doing all the action storyboarding. Which is nice because it's the only thing he's good at.

She also goes around killing small birds and fishes and not eating them.

Will Cocona vs Zero Two be our generation's Asuka vs Rei?

Nipples posted in the last thread. Chap 1 raws out

How did Japan react to this episode? Did they rike it?

It is more shit than i expected. I believe it`ll turn shitty, but that exceeded all expectations in all aspect. From horrible CGI, 2/10 sountrack, QUALITY, boring directions, full TV TROPES of generic battle harem cliches, bad composition and backgrounds, bad VAs and abhorent washed out filtered look.

Passion project my ass.

Hakase's assistant is hotter.

A cat is fine too.

>I heard
From?

subs when?

I like it

I see Dix-Neuf's face.

Muh buzzwords

fuck off

Previous hype threads, with links posted IIRC. I can't be arsed to dig through the archives though.

I really like that fluid trigger animation

strawpoll.me/14826183

The monsters are so generic.

>battle harem
Is this the kyoanus drone shitposting buzzword now?

Who's subbing this piece of shit?

There are ways build a relationship up that don't involve physicality, even though that is an important aspect of a healthy relationship. I don't know why a kiss of all things is so ingrained as the ultimate culmination of a romance.

post webms please

It's FILTERS for VEG so I guess it's fair game.

>I don't know why a kiss of all things is so ingrained as the ultimate culmination of a romance.
Hollywood.

She's a man-eater.

strawpoll.me/14826183/
strawpoll.me/14826183/
strawpoll.me/14826183/

Why are you linking criticism (as unfounded as it may or may not be) of your show to a studio?

That's a pretty cool design

I thought it was boring shit for VEG.

It was pretty much Chrome Shelled Regios, but even worse. Which is an achivement, since original CSR already was bad.

>Do you remember other show some of us were involved in? Please remember it is all we have now

Diebuster-esque robots are shit.

It was a 10/10 for the fag butthurt alone.
Tumblrinas are getting destroyed left and right over this.

They really are.
But that's also coming from a place of ignorance. Who knows, something surprising about their existence may come up.
(But I really, really doubt that).

ANN is exploding on the lewd scene

HorribleSubs

hey that's pretty cool I guess

>FILTERS
more like being boring as fuck