Darling in the FranXX

Now we wait for the subs

I'd be a sub, to Zero Two

How are you supposed to pilot this without getting a raging hard on?

Maybe having a raging boner is needed to power the mech

You need a boner to pilot, that's the whole premise.

Is that how all of them are piloted? Jesus Chrst Cocana a slut. She was never going to win the MCbowl in the first place due to being the childhood friend, but now it's 100% certain she's not.

>[HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 01 [720p].mkv
SUBS

>[HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 01 [720p].mkv
Finally

>How are you supposed to pilot this without getting a raging hard on?
I wonder how the rumored female pilots were doing it in the past.

>720p

I understand that you are trolling but you don't fucking dare to name that slut with Cocona name, she is Ichigo.
Cocona had her own show where she actually won her auntbowl.

Anime - English-translated [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 01 [480p].mkv
Finally

>480p

[Erai-raws] Darling in the FranXX - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv

Finally

Just fooling around :3

Is out in 720p.

Don't support fake subs.

SEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD

1080p when reeeee

Dropped hard

>[HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 01 [1080p].mkv

The madmen, they actually did it.

mein dick

>generic black monsters with glowy bits are unkillable unless you destroy their spherical glowy heart

NORMALFAGS GONNA FREAK

I also hope they take on cooler forms next time. They're supposed to be "mysterious" so I believe there's a chance for that.

No, the rest of them pilot normally without lewd positions or kissing. Only the FMC pilots like a complete slut, because she is a complete slut.

Would you rather it be
>generic black monster with glowy bits is instantly killable by a center-mass shot of sufficient firepower
Because I don't see your point.

>subs out
>nobody is actually discussing the episode
What happened?

What's the broadcast quality? Is it worth it getting 1080p?

it's pop team epic day

Most people are still downloading it is what happened. Have some patience.

SEED FASTER YOU FUCK

best team

I think we'd rather the monster not be generic

>freckles

>sees naked chick
>yells "N-naked!"
kek

>threads are suddenly dead
Is this the power of bkub?

Darling in the FranXX? More like Darling in the StanXX amirite?

Kokoro and Futoshi are so cute!

Every day until you like it.

Well if not Trigger in staff, most people would drop this shit. Everything in this show is screaming of generic third sort harem with mecha. How many times you seen "boy meets nude girl" and "pantsu jokes"? No even Star Driver tier fabulous max. At least main girl and mech designs are good.

>we'd
Monster design is fine so far, numbnuts.

So basically this original anime took inspiration from Strike Witches, Simoun and Star Driver.

Trigger is back lads

So this finally came out?

I've been way out of the loop

How's the show looking like so far?

yeah, back to trash.

see: It's generic A-1 trash

The only other mecha show this season is a show about trains with low budget so mechafags will take what they can get. Other than the Mazinger movie, of course.

>At least mech designs are good.
I'm ambivalent on that. Strelizia looks great but a few of the others are dicey.

I'll give it 3 episodes.

Bretty gud actually. Previous thread got shitposted to death unfortunately.

It was great, can't wait for next saturday

I'd rather it stayed gone honestly.

>tumblr seething

I for one, think we are blessed by PTE airing the same day as Franxx. It'll give us a couple hours of low level shitposting.

Be careful tripfag you may get banned for posting that.

You are suppose to insert dick for supermode

So most of the shitposting comes from the fact that it's trigger so it's cool to hate right ?

Character design 4/10 (Yabuki 6.5/10)
Backgrounds 3/10
CGI 0/10
Monster design 0/10
Voice acting 3/10
Soundtrack 2/10
Opening 8/10
Ending 4/10
Character animation 3/10
Combat animatio 6/10
Plot 0/10
Direction 0/10
Scene composition 3/10
Color composition 3/10
Visual direction 3/10
Dialogues 0/10
Mecha design 3.5/10
Special effects animation 6/10
Living up to hype -10/10

Ok, download finished. See you guys in 24 minutes.

I pray this thread doesn't devolve into shitposting.

See you then user-chan!

Pretty much.

Looks like half the shitposts are from fags that do the same to any popular anime or studio. They've moved to PTE threads for the moment.

You forgot
Assgrabbing and lewding: 12.5/10

too late

>coming from tumblr
please leave

Fuck off

>tfw 100KiBs/s

It's mostly VEGtards actually, always comparing both shows and calling each other names to instigate studiowars.

Dont forget to fix default fucked up colors, no idea what Trigger was thinking

Pretty fucking good desu.

The Trigger touch is definitely there, and the characters aren't as numbingly generic as they could be.

My only problem is that it's pretty much the by-the-numbers mecha pilot episode, so it's really hard to tell what direction the show is actually going to go in.

First episode of Franx has no energy compared to first episode of KlK.

How do I do this in mpv?

Have anything of value to say or refute the score?

Why people blame Trigger on everything?
They weren't the writers behind this show, they weren't the ones who decided to create such boring MC and basically make this a LN type of adaptation than it being interesting original show.

Enemies taken from Strike Witches, activating robots from Simoun, generic male MC meets nude special girl who suddeny takes interest in him seeing his great potential which starts in pretty much any LN adaptation with male MC.

Maybe the side pairings will save the show and how they interactions will play out, but it's obvious the boring MC will take whole spotlight with his relation with the pink slut who will star thaving feelings for him.
Add to that a dead yuri trope going where it will be revealed that a girl had a past female pilot but now getting piloted by a male unlocks her full potential so some homophobic stuff thrown in for fun.

it becomes a best show of the season to your uaual Sup Forums normalfags. It's not even aimed at mecha fans with it cheap fanservice and awful too hukanoid robot look whic hpiloting is just pdeuso intercourse for horny kids.

>she has Klaxosaur blood
How the fuck? They're giant fucking robots, how do they give birth to a humanoid girl?

I feel like they'd be better if you removed the pupils and mouths. Just have the eyes be one solid color

That's actually look good, specially those shots with the black/blue monster and the MC.

Just wait for the doujins to find out.

There is nothing to refute, your numbers are retarded and out of ass

IMAGINE

nobody gives a shit

>First episode of Franx has no energy compared to first episode of KlK.
But that is completely generic male MC fault, in comparison to him Ryuuko had some fucking character in her and personality which made first episode of KLK have much bigger impact.

BOKU

>the right
shitty ReShade tier. Hurts my eyes just looking at it.
>taking bait seriously

That was pretty fucking hype to be honest, I can understand the hate for the mc so far but holy shit the action sequences are superbly directed and I love the mech design too.

I mean it could easily tank hard later on but I really don't get people saying this is Trigger's worst show based on the first episode.

Which is the fix'd side? The side that isn't washed out looks considerably better

How many guys do you think she's kissed to make them her partner?

Man, I've seen Cliche and I've seen cliche but this was the most cliche thing ever, there wasn't a single hint of originally in this, are you sure this was a guy's pipe dream instead of Trigger and A-1 trying to pay the bills again? You can even tell that MC is such a weird dude that he'll be able to synchronize with any girl and with how much sexual symbolism is packed in this they'll remark how good it feels when they do it with MC compared to their actual partners just to show us how unique and special he is

How hard is the glasses dude going to get cucked?

I GENUINELY believe this show will get better and that by the halfway point everyone will consider it a good show at the very least.

>having shit taste
You're no different than kusoanus trying to defend their poor 'artistic choices.'

I hope you don't actually post before you finish the episode.

Absolute shit compared to Violet Evergarden

he literally couldn't fuck his first partner, that was a massive plot point
he has a grotesque cock that can ONLY fit in Zero Two's loose, stretched out klaxosaur snatch.

Kiznaiver first episode had more impact too.