I just finished Devilman and I absolutely didn't understand anything related to Miko's arc...

I just finished Devilman and I absolutely didn't understand anything related to Miko's arc. Why the fuck was she moaning like a donkey? Why did she felt bad about masturbating? WHY DOES HER APPEARANCE CHANGES SO FUCKING DRASTICALLY IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 EPISODES TO REALIZE SHE WAS THE SAME CHARACTER

Also, was the male athlete who became that male demon the same dude that was approaching her every day when she sprinkled flowers? Couldn't even remember his name

>WHY DOES HER APPEARANCE CHANGES SO FUCKING DRASTICALLY IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 EPISODES TO REALIZE SHE WAS THE SAME CHARACTER
Why did Akira's?

>Also, was the male athlete who became that male demon the same dude that was approaching her every day when she sprinkled flowers?
No, that guy got eaten

>Why the fuck was she moaning like a donkey?
Do you think the anime industry has enough money to have Ami Koshimizu fake orgasm for an anime?

Miko's arc was about a repressed lesbian accepting herself and coming up. Often homosexuality is represented as something monstruos like demons and Devilman has always been gay. Not including Crybaby Miko is loosely inspired on Devilman Lady's Aoi Kurosaki and she was a lesbian

That aspect of the series was ridiculous, they should have just pulled a "Peter Parker" where the guy still looks normal but is completely ripped underneath, not make the characters grow several inches and get distinct facial features.

That's a shit idea.

>lesbian

Wait what? Was she a lesbian?

it's better than everyone ignoring how a guy grew 4 inches and gained like 100 lb of pure muscle overnight. Hell, how the fuck did his clothes even fit?

Was her name actually Miki? Why was she called Miko?

muh debul

Next you'll tell me they should have rotoscoped all of the animation because the chademon run was too unrealistic.

>being this delusional
Holy shit you faggots are self absorbed idiots

>it took me two eps
this board is filled with brainlets jesus

She had envy on Miki and through the story she learns to leave her pride aside and get along with Miki. The last scene of them has Mi-ko saying she hated Miki but she also loved her and Miki says she knew it. Her arc is about friendship.

gay, i just liked the fanservice

I was just happy all the freestyle rappers died. I hate those type of people so much.

Why is Akira so perfect?

Good for you nigger

I want to fuck both Miki's butts

They were fucking bro tier though, except for Hiei, fuck that niglet

First two still look like Akira, not including there were a couple of years between The Birth and Sirene OVAs so the Ghibli character design was discarded. We don't know how Akira looked before on third but he still looks like a teenager on the pic. Fourth before and after looks nothing alike, not even like brothers or an adult version. I'm surprised Crybaby Akira wasn't kicked out of the Makimura house or school after the merging. The only logical explanation is that nobody liked Akira anyway and that doesn't sound farfetched considering what he was.

Hey, I didn't say Miki and Miko were planning to travel to America to get married and they could save the world with scissoring. Just stating what I saw. Miki liked Akira, I guess. They made her so pure and detached from this impure world that she was borderline asexual

1st and 2nd just look like more facially pronounced versions of his original self, and 3rd looks like a normal ass teenager.
Crybaby's genuinely looks like a vampire with a gigantic cock in comparison to anyone in the cast.

They all started to use eye liners.

>back peddling
You saw what you wanted to see fag

>any of those questions
Man, your dumb

The whole reason was to make the sub plot that these kids were doping when in actuality they were Devilmen. Saying some one changed due to doping is a believable excuse for characters not to question something unearthly is going on,

>your dumb

Maybe she has asthma.

>Why did she felt bad about masturbating?
Social conditioning. Fapping to a rape fantasy makes you a whore if you are female.

Steroids don't make you change in one day, neither change the facial structure and make you grow one foot. That"s Captain America's super soldier serum

/u/fags are the lowest trash. They pretend not to see the obvious and use mental acrobatics to justify their lesbian ship AND CLAIM IT'S ACTUALLY CANON.

SHE FAPPED TO RAPE, SHE FUCKED A GUY IN THE OPEN CAUSE SHE JUST FELT SO HORNY, AND JUST THINKING OF AKIRA'S ERECT COCK MADE HER WET.

Because there's two Miki's and she wasn't the one everyone gave shit about. That's why they came up with the nickname and she was fucked in the head to surpass another Miki.

>Fapping to a rape fantasy makes you a whore if you are female.
>Implying it doesn’t

You do know she wasn't actually making donkey sounds, right? Right?

I mean, you realize that was an intentional juxtiposition of animalistic sounds to symbolize her disgust with her own base instincts.

The guy later on even comments that he heard "whimpering", deffinitely not full on donkey heehaws.

Your waifu fapped to being raped by a group of black chads.

'Something similar to donkey sounds' is the same as 'donkey sounds', unless you are an autist.

>projection
Settle down whore

Do /d/ and /h/ know about this show yet?

Netflix sure as hell does.

I wouldn't say devilman is too DEEP for Sup Forums, but I do think you guys sometimes have problem catching obvious stuff that isn't thrown into your face.

how much moaning did she actually do in Freezing?

>IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 EPISODES TO REALIZE SHE WAS THE SAME CHARACTER

Did you watch it while drunk?

New drug no one really in the show takes notice

ARE WA DARE DA
DARE DA
DARE DA

Still too weird, it's the kind of shit that would be noticed by the press. Not including schools would be terrified of their new super athletes testing positive on drug tests, especially with Japan's shameful culture

I fucking hate mexican Miko.

That's how the actual manga was dipshit

>it's better than everyone ignoring how a guy grew 4 inches and gained like 100 lb of pure muscle overnight
Wasn't everyone accusing him of doping?

But it wasn't adapted this way, because it's a shit idea.

Exactly like the manga, then.

Way better than having an Edward Cullen wannabe suddenly showing at home claiming to be Akira Fudou and everybody goes along with it because reasons. The doping is a shit reason. See It's more for sci-fi because it breaks the natural laws, what we know about the human body. That shit would be a worldwide scandal

>anime isn't affected by social marx-
It's over

You can expect tons of anime promoting homosexuality and interracial couples from now on

Go back to the shithole you came from.

>You can expect tons of anime promoting homosexuality and interracial couples from now on
You mean more adaptations of uncle Go's mangas? That sound great

Wasn't calling her "miko" was actually extremely rude? No one thought that she may hate being called this way? This almost like bullying man.

It's a Japanese high school, bullying is entirely the victim's fault. If you don't like it, kill yourself or become a neet

Isn't it kind of like using a diminutive form of her name since -ko is the girl ending? In English I think it would be like if there were two girls named Natalia and you would call one Nat.

Both the homos were evil, user. How is it promoting homosexuality if the main gay is literally Satan?

The eyeliner symbolizes both the presence of user and the rejection of the traditional system of masculinity, in which Akira was a beta or even an omega, depending on the version, and an embracing of modern, alternative masculinity, in which he was able to take the role of an alpha at the cost of rejecting society and eventually humanity.

i don't really think it is and netflix is just picking certain animes with that would support their tumblr agenda.
also have you not seen the amount of yuri and yaoi in anime already.

>the presence of user
I am DEVILMAN!

She never told anyone he hated it, did she?

Jesus those tanlines, woof.

Just finished this anime right now, makes no sense, everybody dies in the end and then everything begins again wtf

#MeToo

This is ironic posting, right?

s-sorry, i'm a brainlet

All media has BEEN promoting homosexuality and shit. Its just less taboo in the mainstream now.

t. soyboy

Ok, where is everybody getting the idea that everything begins again. All I see is a recovered earth with 2 moons. Nowhere does it imply that humans are living on it again and the fact that there are 2 moons debunks it starting from the very beginning.

Fuck off Sup Forums

Maybe because the fact that Devilman Lady and Violence Jack exist.

Mugen is that you? Is it time?

number 6 (cyborg ova) a best

Yes. There already was a thread about it on both /d/ and /h/.
One already died, another is half dead.
Most people on those boards don't care for this show's sexual potential.

the sprint, you cannot make a devilman thread without posting the sprint

She's clearly inspired by a lesbian from Devilman Lady who grows a dick to fuck the object of her affections because she thinks that's what's needed to consumate love becuase of the sexual abuse she got from her step father and even goes so far as to attempt to rape her. They also lifted the jealous rivalry shit from her as well and it's what her relationship with Miki is loosley patterned off of.

>IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 EPISODES TO REALIZE SHE WAS THE SAME CHARACTER

And here i felt dumb for not realizing what happened to the pink t-shirt guy until someone pointed out that Miko carried his glasses with her, and it was the reason the green midget betrayed everybody.

>moaning like a donkey
dude like, us humans are animals man, really makes you think huh

Didnt make that much sense the way miko and miki got caught i after escaping the house in ep 9. Miko being a spider who could leap 6 blocks in 2 fucking seconds.
How the fuck did the mob catch up to them by car?a

I wanna fuck Miko...

So why is there so much rape in Devilman Lady, when there wasn't any in Devilman?

The exact frame that hooked me up.

>Devilman is too smart for Sup Forums
Holy shit guys, why are you so fucking dumb?!

After a few episodes the butterfly rapper dude says he thinks somebody in the building has some kind of animal. Making her moaning sound like a donkey was a way to make it more striking and easier to remember for when it would eventually pay off.
>Why did she felt bad about masturbating?
>did she felt
Also she didn't feel bad about masturbating, it's just that most people prefer to keep it to themselves and find it embarrassing. If you don't know this, welcome to society.
>WHY DOES HER APPEARANCE CHANGES SO FUCKING DRASTICALLY
Because she turned into a demon. Remember when the FUCKING PROTAGONIST changed aesthetically after turning into a demon?

Author fell in love with edginess.

The whole appearance thing was pretty weird.
I liked that when mikis younger brother got turned into a demon his eyes just turned fucking green, no further change needed. No one noticed either, not even the parents.

Yeah that felt forced to me as well. With Miko's agility they should have been able to escape somewhere else too, or to fight her way through with her demon spider powers at least. I also can't think of a valid reason about why Akira didn't use his jet-flight speed he showed minutes ago to reach Miki's house faster.

But it was only the devilmen that drastically changed in appearence. The other demons that completely took over people weren't that jacked up, like those that were eating people on the scrap yard.

Did Miki die a virgin? Was she a good Christian girl?

There's a line. Get your ass to the back of it.

Go Nagai spent most of his time making stories about shit that seemed a too risque for mainstream manga. He started with cute girls constantly showing tits and ass and when that became mainstream he turned to violence. When showing detailed violence became norm he went to sexual violence and generally anti-social behavior.

The coach was a demon, right?

As much as I liked the character, Miko's involvement in the finale in general opens up a whole plethora of inconsistencies that didn't really exist in the original story.

Yes they even show him transforming and cursing the demons.

So why did his eyes change color? I mean to me it just seems strange that the viewer knows early on that he is a demon but nobody in the show does. It could have been a more logical thing to find out when he ate the dog.

anyone else fapped to the fapped in episode 7 roflllfl

This is supposed to be funny right? I can't stop laughing.