Shingeki no Kyojin

Shouldn´t manlet´s face be touching Kenny´s belly? Is he using a box?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_l3HLbNuPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kenny is best Ackerman. Manlet is overrated shit.

Don't keep up with AoT. Is it turning into Walking Dead where the humans are killing each other or something now?

The absolute state of this shit. We had cool humanity vs titans before. Then we had some internal politics crap which was alright I guess. What the fuck was that timeskip? What the fuck is going on? Why is Eren killing everyone?

Reminder Isayama doesn't like Erwin but likes Hanji.

EVERY.FUCKING.THREAD.

It's still about titans vs humanity, sort of.

>jumping
>the
>gun
how many times must it be said. wait until page 10.

No. It's a fujoshit manga.
Now fuck off. How many times this question has to be asked?

When will it air again? I don't follow SNK threads lately.

Post yfw Paradis carpet-bomb Marley with their brand new planes made of titannium bamboo and propelled by iceburst stone.

This july, also trailer soon.

EH poster when?

Never

It's still titans vs. humanity, dummy.

>)
that would be good

>post yfw when Hanji made a bazooka for CT

And as before, I still hope the titans win

>mfw you're still so ass blasted after being btfo in the other thread that you continue to spam shitty memes.

Friendly reminder that Eren´s plan B is inside Historia´s belly.

Eren's just returning the favour.

Iceburst jets can't melt bamboo beams.

you're so delusional i dont even know where to begin.
matter fact i dont even know why i'm here if theres no spoilers being posted.
this entire general is full of cancer.

manlet fujos want manlet to be the OP no matter what, they live for manlet, I believe some user told you that before too

Humans where always in conflict with each other, that doesn't make it the walking dead brainlet.

it seems like the meme posters are the ones having the fun, and you are just the one pretending you did anything of significance.

But titans are humanity so no one wins.

clearly you are here to complain about things that don't matter! what a fun saturday afternoon.

More bamboos edit please

>Manlet arc
Finally my favorite arc is getting animated

>warhammer using bamboo
You forgot Marley don't have access to this technology user?
They're invading Paradis because they want their bamboos.

Oh fuck season 3 visuals?
Those scenes vs the secret military police where amazing, genuinely inventive and well done choreography.

Hopefully they go all out and it's like the no regrets scene with levi vs recon corps.

they have Dwaynes, but it was Eren that utilized those Dwaynes first.

I only put them on Mikasa at first, but I couldn't resist putting them everywhere

>They're invading Paradis because they want their bamboos.
At last I truly see.

yes

>Sasha, Connie, and Jean get their first taste of some real nigga shit
>Mikasa already knows

Best manlet scene

Apparently they showed manlet fighting Kenny in the roof in the movie, expect the teaser next week.

explain these meme to me, i can't read the whole last thread, it's filled with more cancer than I could take

He's standing on Kenny's knees, you god damn idiot

Also the writer was very original when developing a lot of basic concepts and ideas that the originality bleeds through into a lot of scenes.
I've seen a gun fight 100s of times in all sorts of different mediums, but never whilst flying through the air with wires, and throwing swords like frisbees and shit.

You really can't take shit like this for granted. I get hype just visualizing all this great work in action, especially the moments when levi uses the wires to hook on to actual people and pull them in closer.

Walldians have a special kind of bamboo that may or may not be titanium tubes

>like the no regrets scene with levi vs recon corps.
no regrets wasn't made for TV so they didn't need to hold back

>manlet got triggered when Hanji got hurt
Cute

youtube.com/watch?v=7_l3HLbNuPo
Literally the best chapter of the whole manga

basis?

Yes, I fucking loved that panel, it lets us know everything, no words needed.
The scene with jean and armin was even better. O boi i'm excited.

Is he deflecting those bullets using his sword?
Fucking titanium blades, man.

Official lore

It's easily the best in town fight scene, but the entire epic of levi squad vs beast titan and eren team vs CT and armored, takes the cake.

I want the third game already dammit, also with playable Kenny that let me do this move

>Jean got more development than Mikasa
phew

This trainwreck is ending soon I can feel it in my loins

>Annie crystallized for years
>Mikasa “Main Girl” Ackerman has had barely any development and gets cucked dozens of times, overshadowed by Manlet-stu
>Hanji’s intelligence is overlooked for Armong’s
>Historia probably changed the most among the girls, but is just a puppet queen and her gf died offscreen
>Sasha is a one note comic relief meme
>Ymir got offscreened after years of waiting to see her status. Eaten by a pig

Female characters really get the short end of the stick in this manga huh?

Don't forget about Gabi and Zofia

Mikasa's whole character is "Eren"
I mean in true comedic fashion that is the FIRST thing she says after the time skip. I love how some people were adamant in their belief there would be character changes to some people, IE: Eren wouldn't be smashangry, and Mikasa wouldn't be "Eren." Nothing has changed.

Jean had development. He started as a guy basically only thinking of himself. Somewhat reluctantly, he decides to prove Eren (and maybe himself) that he's wrong about him. He still at times thinks he makes the wrong choices, and that he doesn't belong here; but with Marco's help he realizes that he does and that he can be a great leader. He goes on to be one of their most valuable soldiers.

Welcome to shonen, enjoy your stay

I would say Isayama did a good job with Historia and Pieck, I would say Hange too (no male-female meme) but yeah she is overlooked for Armin for some reason.
>Sasha
She is not even funny and wouldn´t be weird if she ate the FT, this character has a lot of favoritism
>Mikasa
I think that Isayama really planned the EMA separation (and in case of Eren it seems true) but then he got lazy and will leave Mikasa as always and won´t go to the evil route for Armin so they feel like a waste of pages.

But Jean disappears from relevance after the FT arc

hanji isn't overlooked for armin, historia isn't a puppet, that was like the whole point of that arc, sasha was always meme girl, ymir is trash, and mikasa hasn't really said anything yet, just a short conversation with eren.

Gabi and pieck and great.

Explain.

doesn't change the fact he's had more character development then Mikasa.
Something bad happened to Mikasa when she was a kid, since then she has been Obsessive Stabwoman

Bad enough what he did to Ymir, but I was at least hoping Isayama would put Hisu's development to good use. Sadly he disappointed there was well.

so when are we getting the conclusion to her investigation

Oooh we got a contrarian.

Aug 9, 2018

Warning: Sharp Bamboo Inside.

The page that started the shit show

make reiner but put a bamboo texture over his armor

I thought the series was kind of gay when it turned out they were basically living in a giant prison where all the other countries laughed at them since they were a thousand years behind in tech and constantly dying to their oversized prisoners.

Everyone seem so surprised in this picture, it's funny

It you smacked someone with a bamboo would you expect it to slice them into pieces?

Kenny,ma man.

>hanji isn't overlooked for armin
But she is, they said that they are lost without Armin, that they can´t win, even though Hanji brought new weapons, found where Eren and Hisu were and discovered things about titans, it was hilarious how Armin was the one to say about the titans don´t move at night or the block the hole plan. Everytime Armin is there characters are brainless for some reason, which is why people dislike this character
>Gabi and pieck and great.
Agreed.

its a still picture, he clearly jumped into him

Isayama said he doesn't care who is number one (Erwin) but also expressed surprise because Hanji was third.

>boulder
oh fuck, a big rock can seal a hole, who would've thunk it
>Annie
fuck there's this blonde titan wiping out entire squads, is looking for a specific soldier who she knows what his face looks like, is a master at martial arts, has a pronounced roman nose, and knows how the 3DMG works, and a blonde soldier with a similar trademark nose is missing on duty.
>Titans at night
that one is the worst, they've known for years that titans cant move at night. Armin had nothing to do with that one

I want to fuck Levi so bad

Maybe he was more surprised that Armin got so little votes. He keeps using Armin as the genius character even though Hange is more liked and better. And I don´t know why they say that Armin´s dream is important, literally, maybe except Erwin but I doubt it, everyone sacrifice their lives just to get their freedom.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Why do you hate Armin so much LHfag? Both Hanji and manlet like him.

>it was hilarious how Armin was the one to say about the titans don´t move at night
>they've known for years that titans cant move at night. Armin had nothing to do with that one
Armin's plan was less about the titans not moving night and more about not needing a supply line to Shiganshina.

Memes are memes. Jokes are jokes. But Armin truly a shit.

>fufu Zeke is talking in his sleep again

>Shipping Levi and Historia

Yea some characters got a short end of the stick, but this way we might actually see the fucking end to this story.
Imagine if Isayama had to fully develop every single character.
The manga would never end and we would have another Berserk or HxH.
I think problem lies in the fact that Isayama had whole story prepared but not what each character would do.

>we would have another Berserk or HxH
Yeah, imagine that. What a horrifying thought.

Who cares about Cuckermanns, I just want to see the shit machine.

>Glasses for Hisu

Because of these
plus things like he happened to be near Annie when she was with Marco´s 3DMG. I wouldn´t mind Armin if he became a "monster" like when he was defending Erwin´s methods but I´m afraid Isayama will make him the type to save his friends. Even though I´m an LHfag I don´t like SL that much most of my fave characters got killed, maybe because they are too predictable too.

Armin's got nothing wrong. And his development doesn't halt Hanji's nor manlet's.
Stop hating.

More peeack when

Couldn't agree more. The plot is still good, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here, but it jumped the shark for me just a few chapters in when Eren became a titan. Marley and the operation to retake Paradis and Reiner and Annie and all that bullshit should never have happened in the way it did. They should've just developed a pulley or machine to move that rock, rather than having Titan Eren do it, or have Eren be a Titan but you can only become a Titan via serum and there are only a few available made from a really rare material or something. Also I'd remove ackeraids and just have Levi and Mikasa have strong genes, and be exceptionally gifted and strong rather than superhuman once 'activated' or whatever that crap was. If there are other nations, have them be on a similar technological level to Paradis rather than Paradis being the tiny anprim island nobody cares about. Maybe there's a nomadic horse people who roam around outside the walls slaying titans with horse archers or something, or a monk kingdom who live high in the mountains and drop boulders on the titans. We could've focused much more on the political intrigue and stuff within Paradis and how they interact with the surrounding nations, rather than on Marley vs Eldia muh gorillion eldians or whatever.

Kinda feels like Isayama vandalised his own series 2bh, would've preferred a completely different direction.

>thought one of the key themes was gonna be how humanity, even though they're tiny in comparison and scared and afraid, can defeat these massive titans if they are determined and strong and brave enough to fight
lol no humans are actually shit everything is titans we can only beat the titans by being titans as well, let's sacrifice 90% of the survey corps just to save our one human titan because we don't stand a chance without him, also the walls are titans

Levi's arm looks so weird

Pieck best Shifter, one of the most reliable characters in the series. Too bad her fate is basically sealed.

oh god cannot unsee his little chicken wing arm now

>Too bad her fate is basically sealed.
I will enjoy every Pieck panel until then.

I also thought it was kind of dumb that the titans are essentially obsolete due to the modern military tech. If even the armored titan can get shelled to death they're pretty much just parlor tricks at that point