I hope you guys eat up this remake of a rehash of mediocre mech shows as much as khara needs you to so they can make...

I hope you guys eat up this remake of a rehash of mediocre mech shows as much as khara needs you to so they can make enough money back to finish 3.0+1.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nplfsYybkn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have enough money already, and this is already better then all the rebuilds.

>This butthurt
It is precisely as the prophecy fortold!

It looks like Heroman on a diet.

best show out this season so why not

i love it.

lewd mecha hurr durr with the usual trigger weird.

the only thing i dislike is the shinji ikari crybaby character

medabots is getting a remake?!

>shinji ikari crybaby character
Watch the show before you talk about it

I enjoyed it a lot, cliches and all. I'm not crazy about having animu eyes and mouths on the robots but that's a personal nitpick.

Do you guys have a favorite pair so far? Design wise i like bigguy and hairband

I love it and you can't stop me from doing so.

I felt a bit annoyed that the guy was all "Hurr durr, naked grrl" instead of "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A FISH IN YOUR MOUTH."

I liked it

>buzzwords
>buzzwords

Not really, his a character who feels guilty for fucking over his friends, but instead of waiting for the world to end to do something he actively saves everyone with the help and his waifu.

They did a fuax version of shinjis whole character arc in like 20 minutes and it was way more entertaining.

this anime some kind of brainwashing against LGBT.

Looks like Tauburn with tits
I love it

Abe is trying to boost the birthrate again

>gays bfto

About time for a good anime

Given how the gays took over the last couple Trigger shows, seems only fair that they focus on het now.

i was waiting for this to play
youtube.com/watch?v=nplfsYybkn8

>CCS is airing in the morning
Nah.

She looks like she has a beard in the thumbnail

Can't unsee