Drowning in hot pussy

>drowning in hot pussy
>still a virgin
Why do all self-inserts do this?

It's a comedy you fuckn autist

>Why do all self-inserts do this?

its not only meant for konosuba you fucking negroid mongoloid, have you never heard of harem?

Because if they weren't virgins they wouldn't be self-inserts anymore.

Succubus-cafe.

ding ding ding we have a correct answer your prize is a (you)

By that logic, shouldn't it be possible to self-insert into someone who gets tons of attention from cute girls?

axel is a weird town where the male adventures are too scared of the female ones that they instead use to get off. probably cheaper to do that too.

Most harems don't handle it well but Konosuba explains pretty well why their protagonist is going to be a virgin a very long time. His problem is the company he keeps.

If he makes a move on any of them Aqua will relentlessly tease him for it and he's very much aware of this. If he tries to make a move on Aqua herself she will be extremely demanding of him and he is also very much aware of this.

If he tries to make a move on Darkness she will get into crazy fetish shit that he seems unwilling to get involved with and her family situation is well understood by him to be unstable.

Megumin is a 14 year old chuuni even before you get involved in her people and culture which is especially bad with her idiotic love of the Explosion spell. She looks and behaves like a child, something he seems unwilling to involve himself with. She is also far less interested in sex then having fun and friendship.

He is not close enough with the other girls to be in a position to make a move on any of them especially since he now has a reputation around town with the previous mentioned three girls he lives with. Basically he's stuck.

>By that logic, shouldn't it be possible to self-insert into someone who gets tons of attention from cute girls?
No, because attention from girls and sex is very different. Also said harem girls "purity" would be ruined if they got fucked (even by the protag).
Harem with self-insert protags are generally only intended to feed into the dumb mentality of being a nice guy is enough to get the girl of your dreams. These shows are not intended to help losers, but to utilize them. Otherwise the moral of the story would be more about how the protag grows a spine, becomes more charming and so on and that's why he ends up having girls jump on his dick, not simply for being nice.

That's why he should fuck Wiz. Or Yunyun.

I think the major answer is that Kazuma is just satisfied with how things are. He honestly just doesn't want to move forward with any relationships because it would change everything. Everyone is at a standstill because none of them want to change things. The one most likely to change things though is Aqua, and that's only because she always goes forward with her desires.

He should fuck this semen demon

Then why the fuck do they advance his relationship with Megumin in the LN? Is the author autistic?

Why does he look like Rance?

It's the same old cliche where the MC doesn't do anything with the women that want him. Don't think about it too much.

she started it, and he is just going with it because besides the eroges, he is just as inexperienced as her.
probably will mess it up considering the coaching he did to darkness when she was pinning him down in bed.
also wonder if aqua will turn out to be the endgame

Do they have contraceptive spells? Unless he plans on wifing up whoever he picks he better get ready for some baby-daddy drama...

I thought that the show very clearly established the fact that all the women around him fucking crazy. It's obvious he lives by the mantra of "don't stick your dick in crazy".

That's a lot of overthinking.
He should get drunk and fuck the closest one at the moment.

If I had his money, I'd learn a "create semen" spell and pump all my girls with as much seed as possible so I could create an army of super soldiers with god-tier luck.

>Aqua already tolerates he fapped just next to her

Yeah, she's the endgame

among the things from earth he tried to recreate for vanir was condoms, he failed but the fact he attempted means probably no contraception spells other than yunyun's fetus rejecting her and spontaneously aborting

It's because at-heart Kazuma is a romantic and a family man. Unlike western degenerates, he doesn't just care about fucking, but wants a girl to love, marry, and settle down with. It's telling that he only realizes he loves Megumin once he imagines making her his wife.

The fact you think he should go around banging hoes left and right tells us more about yourself than anything. Grow up.

Can't change the status quo. Bad for the harem, bad for the fanbase. Simple.

>No contraception spells
The solution is obviously to get a witch or some other user of dark magic to curse you with infertility. Then when you're ready to have kids just get someone to use curse break on you.

ever think the solution is to avoid pre-marital sex? just possibly?

No longer a self-insert if he has been with a woman; I cannot identify with a breeder, no matter how well written they are.

Hey man, married people can want to have sex without risking having more kids. What are you Catholic or something?

wait, are you talking about the same character also known as scumzuma, or trashzuma?
to me it just seems he gets cold feet before doing anything past light sexual harassment, and runs off to a 24-hour cafe.

>wanting fewer children
Shit taste.

>a romantic family man
>looking after marrying a 14 yo that probably will change her mind on her 20s

They need to keep it realistic or the autistic neets wouldn't like it.

It gives them illusion that they're in control of the situation and their virginity is their own choice.

If he gets with Aqua he knows that he will have to pay child support for the rest of his life.

Not all. There are good exceptions.

>want god tier luck
>Get retards

Its a parody

>romantic family man
>stole some poor girl's panties and run around with them smiling like a retard
puritycucks like you really are retarded.

Rance's less alpha son

All-ages version

Because they all drive him fucking insane.

He should marry the princess

These series are targeted mainly at kids and teens, therefore they can't show anything anything more

He's saving himself for Eris.

Just sticking his dick in Aqua will remove the curse, I'm afraid.
Then again, she's a water goddess, so a literal fluid druid.

Nevertheless, there's one fool-proof contraception method you guys seem to be forgetting. It's called anal

>targeted for kids
>Aqua's naked buttock showing all the time

Kids watch battle shounen because it's cool. Unhappy salarymen watch harem/isekai to escape the boredom of their unfulfilling adult life.

Kazuma is Rance's younger beta brother.

Old harems maybe. Modern isekai has a fuck ton of guys considered to be "self-inserts" yet they fuck their harem all the time.

Because audience is a gynophobe virgins too, that would stay virgins even if they would drown in pussy?

funny that there is a doujin with this spell

>By that logic, shouldn't it be possible to self-insert into someone who gets tons of attention from cute girls?

Well, most Isekai protags only start getting popular with ladies AFTER they've been transported to the new world, and quickly become OP as fuck.

It's not really that surprising that girls would start taking interest in an otherwise average guy if they found out that he's essentially the Messiah.

>Yunyun
He's desperate, but I don't think he's THAT desperate.

This. Kazuma doesn't want to be a virgin, and even tried to think of Aqua 'that way' but she is just so fucking stupid he can't bring himself to find her attractive.

Megumin is too young for him, and Darkness is too fucking weird for him.

he is a lolicon in denial. he is halfway through the megumin route.

He's a pedo-neet.

>"Kazuma Kazuma! I love you in a very straightforward and unambiguous way! Please bend me over something and rail my throbbing pussy until I'm full of your semen!"
>"Y-you're a little girl! I-I'm not lolicon, haha!"
What a fucking faggot, holy shit.

Once they fuck someone, the girl has become tainted and is no longer a pure waifu. This enrages purityfags. This is the reason you don't get satisfying romantic conclusions and just get unlimited blue balls in most anime.

I don't know about you but I'm unironically not attracted to teenage girls.

>>drowning in hot pussy
>>still a virgin
He fuggs assplosions eventually.

He has shit taste. Wiz and Yunyun(and Darkness) are best waifus.

Yeah because you'd be the embodiment of manliness if you were surrounded by a bunch of 10s in a land you didn't know.

Also enjoy your medieval STDs and no antibiotics.

If such a vision happened while waiting, I think most of us would dash straight in.

Because if anybody sexed up those hot pieces of ass, then all the weeaboo shut-ins would feel bad.