What the fuck was his problem?

Ryo couldn't handle the fact his crush is hyper-heterosexual and decided to kill everyone else.

Wait why did akira turn brown

He watched the earth reset three times and Akira didn't want to bang him in any of them.

Everyone becomes brown when they become a Devilman

Not true in Crybaby.

The jizz that might as well still be on the ceiling says otherwise.

he absorbed a devil and stored it as melanin in his skin. that's pretty much how it works in IRL as well

The jizz could not possibly be an archeological excavation to prove anything.

This. Fucking hetfags

Stop this gayshit. Ryo doesn't love him that way.

Okotta, fujoshit?

You were saying?
Anyway, his romantic love wasn't the problem, it was everything else.

Manga status
>Ryo and Miki: fucked
>Akira and Satan: fucked
>Miki and Akira: never fucked

Autismo. I miss manga Ryou.

Post the next page, faggot. Satan is a hermaphrodite, they clearly states that is the reason why they loved Akira.

Rebellious age and too edgy.

Right, so you acknowledge their love was romantic, even if it was only debatably "gay".

>>Akira(Satan) and Satan(Satan): fucked
FTFY

Okottenaiyo

I didn't get this show. Is it a comedy or something?

Should I watch Violence jack anime or just do the manga? (finished devilman manga)

no every timeline has satan wanting the akira dick. even the male side loves him

He meant
>Akira (Ghost) and Jun (Satan): fucked

>their
Ryo's

It can be both straight and gay at the same time, since it comes from a hermaphrodite creature

Sociopathy.

>>Miki and Akira: never fucked
Jokes on you user.
They are married in devilman saga and they fucked in the raws.

Have you never heard of Devilman?

This series needed more hugs.

Okay

That's Fudo Yuuki not Akira, until it outright confirms that he's Akira you shouldn't just assume.

>Angry Okinawan rapes bishounen

How does this even work?

Ryo and Miki are lovers in Violence Jack and then the Slum King turns them into weird amputated pets.

>Tfw no loving Satan bf to murder me

>Satan has nipples
>Akira doesn't

What

Protip: The characters of the Devilman Saga are not the original Akira, Ryo or Miki. Miki looks and acts like Jun from Devilman Lady. Yuuki is the complete opposite of Akira. And "Ryo" is not so subtly the Archangel Michael. He even starts rambling about how he works for God's Light and Justice which Satan would faint to even utter.

Reminds me of Asuka x Kaworu

That's not Akira and that's not Satan. Those are Yuuki and Michael.

Male nipples are too lewd for anime.

>he even winks at the reader
kek.

Japs
Akira only jizzed on stuff and didn't fuck Ryo in the end.

>>

Don't you mean Jack/Amon's and Miki's son x Satan's and Akira's daughter fucked?

This is how Miki looks like, son.

>We did it Satan, we made it to Shell City

>one of the only times the world wouldn't be fucked is when Ryo doesn't exist and Akira ends up dying and getting possessed

So you're telling me Akira 'can't do maths' Fudou became a roboscientist. You're telling me Akira 'bullied kid who cries a lot' Fudou before Amon backstory is now as some kid who protects people from bullies and is strong and protective (his opposite). And you're telling me Ryo wants to obey God and do his bidding because muh light and justice, all by informing Yuuki Satan got an identical twin, Michael?
And Miki isn't dishing out slaps and acting angry?

We're going to see Satan and Akira arriving to crash Michael's pets in the end of the manga. Assuming Nagai didn't pull some shounen legacy and Yuuki or Miki or both aren't kids of theirs. It'll be an Akira thing to do to name his daughter "Miki."

Being Akira is suffering

Grimoire?

The world will be still fucked because God is an asshole. Maou Dante shows this. As long as God is an ass everyone's fucked.

tfw even in hell Satan isn't with you
We need to make that pic into a Satan wojak

Amon has his body.

The 70s anime. Devilman still became good out of wanting to fuck Miki though.

It also happens in Grimoire.

Satan BTFO.

Isn't God in Maou Dante an alien?

Nah.

Yuuki Fudou isn't Akira Fudou unless is stated unless you wanna say Jun Fudou was totally Akira Fudou as a fucking chick and she ended up being Satan (female). Stop assuming with Go when it's becoming more and more obvious the "Ryo" who loves Yuuki so much isn't Satan but Michael and we're hading to mindfuck central. Miki's a name that Nagai has recycled (fuck, he recycles) to fuck with the readers a lot (remember the "Miki" in Devilman Lady, that wasn't the same Miki either - Ryo his oldest name, he named Ryo the mc of Demon Lord Dante).

Same as Devilman. He can create planets though like Satan does.

What if Miki is Amon's female half and Yuuki's Amon's male half. I mean why not, Go already got us once and Ran and Jun also loved each other.

Does that make all the angels specifically homo for Japanese guys or what?

Man, Satan is such a douche.

Angels are hermaphrodites. They aren't homosexuals. Yuuki's and Ryou Ouji's dynamics are the opposite of Ryo Asuka's and Akira's, Ryo was Akira's protector before the possession, he was more athletic with an amazing stamina, charismatic and untouchable, while Akira was the bullied sensible kid. Ryou is the sensible bullied kid while Yuuki is the manly protector.

I bet he is Michael and Yuuki is Amon.

>some kids were trying to fuck Michael and Yuuki avoided another Sodom and Gomorrah
Based.

Is Amon the ultimate slut? How many lust after his demon cock?

There, war averted.

That looks more like a sexually harassed kid. No wonder Yuuki turns "him" down because he's probably feeling like those guys who used to harass Ryou.

The angels are both female and male, they can't be even be homosexual or heterosexual because they are another species. It's interspecies romance.

Do you think everything in Devilman would be fixed if Ryo was a girl instead of a gray area
Like, if Akira just went for those pants from the start, do you think things would have gone down the shitter

>Syren
>Syren's mom
>Nike
>Some other demon bitches I forget and goddesses
>half of violence jack female population and male one
>Miki
>any women who become Syren's vessel
I'm forgetting someone?

His problem is that he's literally the Antichrist. He hates mankind and wants to eradicate the Earth of them by making mankind tear themselves apart.

>Yuuki turns "him" down because he's probably feeling like those guys who used to harass Ryou.
Apart from the more obvious reasons sure.

Doesn't look like rape. You know what I'm asking for.

>Ryo was this sociopath kid Akira knew when he was little
>Akira somehow manages to remember him after like a decade of being apart and puts complete trust in him despite being a fucking sociopath right out the door
>Also is a professor somehow

Ryo was one of the worst aspects of Crybaby. His character made absolutely no sense.

He immediately falls in love with Jun, who is Satan vessel too. They have some soul-mate bonding. It made him happy to see Ryo smile and his decades-anger immediately quenched when he saw Satan's tears. Nagai called their battle "of love and hate" it was because Akira loved Ryo, he hated him so much, and that love won in the end.

Anyway, the 'grey area' stuff isn't relevant anymore after he spent millions of years in Hell as a shapeshifting demon who can grow dicks and vags at will. It's not like Akira has the same mindset anymore, and Satan has favored female forms more (even Ran, the male side, turned into a girl).

They have photos taken together. Plus they kept in touch. Otherwise why would Akira introduce Ryo as a 'professor in the US' to Miki?

>Also is a professor somehow
Pay attention. His youtube channel is called 'Professor Ryo's Lab'.

just like it says in the book of Mormon

Michael is less beta than Satan. Satan would have probably just fume in their corner silently.

>Pay attention.
I did.

What was he a professor of before he had Akira possessed? Were people taking him seriously about demons before?

I mean straight from the start, not after the million millenia he spent reflecting and fucking around in hell.

>Show us your balls, faggot
Why are Japanese bullies so gay?

Is Devilman going to be the new Jojo fandom?

A self-proclaimed professor.

Wanting to fuck a trap is not gay.

In the same way how Okarin is a real mad scientist.

>Only on Volume 2 of Devilman Lady and both Jun and Ran already got raped
Amazing story

So he's like the Coach Red Pill of the Devilman world?

No. It'd be easier because Akira wouldn't have confusing feelings of a puberty boy, but Satan's attack on humans and the feelings that they had for Akira are unrelated. Satan attacked humanity because they awoke from a beauty 2 million years old nap after a climatic battle with God which ended up in their victory to find the planet they loved and fought for ravaged by some new lifeforms that pop up called humans (forgetting demons origins as humans). Satan's a HUGE treehugger in the manga which makes Greenpeace and PETA tremble. Imagine if you go to the beach for a weekend and return to your house and find it broken in and suddenly some dirty homeless bums made themselves home, pissed and broke all your belongings. That's how Satan and the demons felt.

Now, Satan realized the genocide was wrong and hypocritical (plus it took over 20 decades humans killed themselves actually), if Akira was actually their lover and wasn't pissed off to fight them, instead sit down and talked with Satan, away from Zenon who wanted to make their relationship sourer and get the rid of Akira, sure. It would have ended differently for humanity. Satan is able to come to an epiphany when they just stop thinking about war and watch the moon, reflecting their past. That was all it took: a moment of peace near Akira. Akira had to do nothing but just be near without being an enemy.

God is still a problem, though. Zenon too, and his faction. Plus Michael.

I don't know the guy.

>not wanting to sodomize an angel
Get raped by your daughters, Lot.

OC coming thru

I fucking hate the K-pop haircut but I love Crybaby Satan's sex hair. It's a mixed feeling.

Man, been in hell for a long time makes you gay.

Oh you poor child that hasn't read the sequel

Wouldn't everything still go to shit because god would get jelly and nuke reality anyway?