How do you support the animu industry?

How do you support the animu industry?

I'm using my waifu's name in online games to advertise her anime.

Who is she?

I don't.

What is she?

I bought a second hand eva boxset 6 or so years ago. That's the last time I paid for anything anime related.

I don't.

I buy anime merch. Last purchase was a 1/4 scale figure.

hey me too

I buy LN and uh, BD whenever something great shows up.

Where do you store your figures user? Certainly it's somewhere out of sight r-right?

The cutest, or so I heard.

I mostly buy manga and I have a couple of expensive boxsets I now regret buying

I buy merch and I don't buy liscenced anime.

I like to think that I'm doing my part by watching their stuff so that it won't go to waste.

I guess I bought a ticket to see Heavens Feel

Last year bought 1 manga book.

Wait, who's your waifu?

sometimes I'll rate a show on MAL

I pirate everything, i even pirated my pc

Anime industry probably hates me. I used to fansub licensed shows. Anything anime related I bought I've sold off at cost or for a profit. I've done nothing but leech enjoyment out of anime

OF COURSE BY HAVING CRUNCHYROLLâ„¢ SUBSCRIPTION FOR ONLY $6.95 A MONTH

GET YOURS TODAY SO YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE ANIMES

I don't

buying figures and hot gluing them.

Faggot.

I buy manga sometimes.
It ticks me off when the official English TL is multiple volumes behind other languages, but there's not much you can do about that

Fag Factor 5

I buy Monster Musume manga

I once paid a man to suck my dick and finger my butthole, and I think your a faggot

I paid for a theater ticket to Metropolis about twenty years ago. I also pay a fee for my internet. And I contribute by posting shitty posts on anonymous image boards. I support the industry plenty.

Sometimes buy merch, go to AX yearly (if that counts at all).

i hAvE A crUnCHyRoLl AcCouNT Too

I never thought of doing that, I should give it a try.

Why is bad to suscribe to crunchyroll again?

I seed the anime torrents

>pays money to Western company
>to support the Japanese
Funny how their plan to pay Youtubers to guilt trip their viewers into using it actually worked.

It's HorribleSubs for a reason

>go to AX yearly
Haha, fucking die. I bet the stuff you buy isn't imported either.

I watch all my anime on Crunchyroll.

Usually I only buy stuff from Artist Alley, the stuff on the main show floor sucks usually

Merch I usually buy imported though

That's it, the subs?

So you're a confag and also support shitty western artists. You definitely should die.

That's the only con I go to yearly? And I usually only buy like 2-3 things? No character prints ever? I don't see what you're getting at here, you just seem mad

The point is that you act and type like a faggot and should fuck off.

That's the most obvious reason that's relevant to the consumer, but there's a few other things
>You will always get at least the same or better experience as a pirate
>There are better and more direct ways to support the industry if you want to do that
>depending on where you live, there may be better subscription services

I buy my manga and that's about it.

You were doing good until you started ending every sentence with a question mark, that made your bait too obvious.

With a Crunchy Roll subscription of course.

Sure sure, here you go

Not even baiting, really don't know what that other dude is on about

Sure you aren't.

You can choose to believe I'm baiting, which I'm not, and just ignore me and go on your way you know

>which I'm not
Haha right I get it hehe

Mostly buying soundtracks and source material.
I have gotten some Blu-Rays for Christmas though

Buying figures

I buy a lot of localized manga and 2-3 figs a year.

why sachiko, not yotsuba?

>I buy a lot of localized manga
Might as well get yourself a crunchyroll subscription and buy funimation DVDs while you're at it.

Who?

What are you, 12?

>paying money for something you can get for absolutely free
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Bought a DVD-set of a old anime that has never been subbed in English, kinda weird to watch it subbed in my native language, but happy I was able to watch it at least.

so far I've bought one dvd, two figures, four lns and some manga

want to buy some LNs that will take forever to get translated, but I'd have to learn moonspeak first.

Buyfagging
Read the guide then fuck off

I sell absurdly overpriced direct imports from Japan to illiterate Muricans on Amazon.

I have a netflix subscription.

The language is called "Japanese" and we both know that you don't have the intelligence to learn it.

I save up atleast 200 euro and then order a DVD boxset of an anime made in 2002-2012

>tfw to intelligent too learn japanese

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Japanese.

I have a Netflix subscription

I'm not Japanese so it doesn't matter; not even the target audience.

I advocate for open borders for japan, so that anime might become more diverse.

I'm not a poorfag

I give it headpats and words of encouragement

It's worse. They're paying for something lower quality than they could get for free.

Wait you are leaving your name blank, is that even possible?

>Not mailing an envelope full of money to your favorite anime's studio

I have crunchyroll premium.

Why should I support the anime industry?

Why do you pay for a site that hasn't evolved in 11 years, does not necessarily offer everything from every season, and pays a one time fixed rate license?

I use Netflix. And Netflix pays the anime studios 8 billion dollars, so that means that my Netflix monthly subscription money actually is worth one million times as much as all the non Japanese buyfaggers. It's money that goes directly to anime studios, bypassing the anime production committees.
This is why I matter more than all the losers who import anime discs from Japan.

I and all my normie bros (I use normie on purpose to annoy pseudo purists who wish to read about normalfags instead) are relevant and are now the new elite master caste. Everyone else is irrelevant and a pleb.

Always side with the strongest and richest to make yourself feel like you're important and are doing a good deed.

And what's wrong with that?

More money to make more of the stuff you might like.