Monster Musume

Anybody know how many chapters are untranslated?

Is the new arc going to be about the secondary girls like Kii and Oct?

You have a general on /c/.
Go ask there.

You have a needle dick and raisin sized balls.
Scans are up to date 'til later this month. Seven Seas is one volume behind.

Your general was kicked off of Sup Forums. Take the hint and sod off.

Why yes, you are.
Sup Forums - Anime and Manga, but only the ones approved by anons who gargle mod dick.

Take your medicine Sup Forums

Rolling

ROLL

60 get

Roll

Rolling for a best

Thanks doc

This is why I come to Sup Forums

Let's go

Stay in your general fags

Rolo

How does Sup Forums do it?

ready...
I'm lucky enough to never be loved anyway

Rolling a 6th time

Damn you Satan, and you still complain

You got a shit girl.

>shonenspic normalfags having 24/7 generals is fine
>literal /lgbt/ fags having literal homo general threads are fine
>random thread for an ongoing manga isn't fine
Oldest board on Sup Forums really getting top notch moderation these days.

rolling

ROLLIN FOR HESTIA

Roll

No one likes 3rd world spic super general either faggot.

Getting a goddess is not so bad... kinda
but ti all comes down to which version of Yuno she is, last emotionally stble Yuno is a preety good roll

mh

rolling because I be bored

Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the slut beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.

Fuck off.

God bless you Sup Forums

Hmmm

MOOOOOOOOOOOO00DS

62 get

>Oldest board on Sup Forums really getting top notch moderation these days.
Children running the nursery.

The trips on this list are dogshit.

omae wa

Honest question; why is a thread about a manga and low-tier anime not allowed on Sup Forums anymore? Why would it be over on /c/ when it's more suited for /e/? Or has /c/ become more lenient and allows nipples if it's not fanart? I only bothered reading the chapters when they got dumped, but I never participated in the threads.

Why tho? I remember things being pretty normal, then one day I came to Sup Forums and the general was no more

The unnecessary 24/7 general was so cancerous and filled with copypasta that it was removed and soft banned from Sup Forums.

/c/ is nicer anyways. No Sup Forumsutists to shit it up.

Roll

hh!

rollerino

oh boy

That chart is shit. Try this one.

Let,s see...

>The unnecessary 24/7 general was so cancerous and filled with copypasta that it was removed and soft banned from Sup Forums
How could something like that happen after a mod explicitly gave shitposters mod powers by deleting threads that were being raided instead of banning the shitposters, how could've he possibly known the consequence would be exponentially increasing shitposting?

Double roll

I'm sure all the 20 or so threadly copypasta and reminders weren't you guys and part of the "raid". Dindu nuffin.

rolling

I.ll try both!!!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….

Just stay on /c/ fags.

Fuck off autistic.

Choke on your own saliva

Pls be good

Short hair please

Rolll

Based hotpockets

Where is Loliposter when you need him?

Neat

Dore dore.

Another roll.

Mods are asleep

Roll

so why do we not do this to dragon ball cesspits as well? seems to work pretty good

>Sup Forums

rolling

rolll

What anime is this?

There's a long line at the microwave probably

Enormous hatred for the fanbase that developed when their 24/7 threads over stayed their welcome by months, if not years.
Honestly, the MM fans were out of those threads long before the hammer came down on them. The threads had attracted the very worst of anons, both for and against.
Mods don't like working for the good of the site, only for themselves.
Children at the helm indeed.

Thank you mods for deleting the brapposting.

Just accept the move to /c/ guys. Sup Forums is pretty shit nowadays. We've been more active over there ass of late too.

If you like monmusu you'd be over there with us in the chill threads

>If you like monmusu you'd be over there with us in the chill threads.
When I can do this on /c/, I'll consider talking about an ecchi harem comedy on /c/.

Who has best butt?

That kind of worthless post is why people tell us to fuck off. If there's nothing to discuss don't resort to low quality stuff like this.
Wait a few days for the chapter.

>they don't like braap sniff posting