Devilman Crybaby ending

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yatbFuP8vqI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read the manga

Fin means that the story is now finished.

Is Satan gay?

He's the Impéroratriz so no

It's a healing end.

But he has a dick.

Is Akira dead forever or what? Someone explain.

Watch the first three minutes of the first episode again if you really didn't get it.

Dunno

Still don't get it.

I don't care, but it was one hell of a ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=yatbFuP8vqI

So I read Devilman years ago and recently started Devilman Lady. And I need to ask was there any rape back in Devilman, because in Devilman Lady someone gets raped every chapter?

God just loves fucking with Satan.

New beginning. Another chance.

World reboot. Next Yuasa will adapt all the followup series, one by one

>was there any rape back in Devilman
Not that I can recall.

A chance at what? Akira is dead and stays dead.

Not in the anime.

Time was not turned back, but earth has been created anew with the implication that the same shit will happen all over again.

Where are you taking your implication from? It's not the same Earth, there is one extra moon. It's ambiguous what happens next.

yes? maybe? I recall something about a subplot where sluty girl turned into a demon. The way I recall was that sining opened your soul to demons and your body changed when they possed you. in the end only demons and devilman army is left so while there were no/few on screen rapes there must have been some in the background. also I did not watch the 75 + ep tv show, there may have been some of it there. again its been a while but I only recall 2-3 rapes in devilman lady, what I recall most was that its very dull

Because that's what the entire show was.
It started with first earth without moon being swarmed with demons and getting fucked by angels.
Then we had second earth with one moon and we saw it get swarmed with demons over the course of the show and get fucked by angels in the end.
Then the show ended with third earth and two moons. Put two and two together, user.

Where is your implication that the same thing would happen again? Did you even watch the show?

Yeah.

I don't recall there being any angels. I recall demons existing in prehistoric times and then freezing due to the ice age. I recall "demons" being less hell style demons and more like a fucked up part of nature. maybe I need a refresher

The second earth ended the same way the first one did. Satan learned fucking nothing from his ordeal.

But he learned after he lost Akira. The baton scene flew over your head.

He has a vagina too, and gives birth to Akira.

But who's the father

>baton scene
Explain.

>hurr durr I'm going to fight god fuck humanity
>Akira what is this feeling uuwaaaaahhhhh lmao he's dead please don't leave me
I don't know.

Satan (male) (turns female anyway, then male again) is the father while Satan (female) is the mother. Akira fucks his mom too.

>A chance at what? Akira is dead and stays dead.
>and stays dead
Read the manga

Satan. He splits in two, both halves are the mother and father that give birth to Akira as a loophole to bust him out of hell.

Anime when

How is it going to be called "Devilman Lady: Our Baby"?

Devilman anime did extremely well so I wouldn't be surprised if Netflix commissioned a sequel based on Devilman Lady. Preferably with most of the filler cut out since it's 17 volumes of beating around the bush with only like 2-3 volumes worth of actual plot.

The world isn't ready for that amount of rape.

Are Jun and Ran going to turn autistic?

>Impéroratriz
please explain for a brainlet

>Devilman Lady
>there actually isn't any female Devilman, it's just Satan pretending to be one
rly meks u tink

God is a dick

How do you want to know it did well?
Netflix doesn't release their numbers and the Bluray sale hasn't even started yet.

Google translate says "Empress"

Because it's literally everywhere, even the most normie of my friends are talking about it. I haven't seen an anime do this well in terms of mainstream since JoJo and Dragon Ball Super.
Heck I dare say it did better than JoJo since I see more normies talking about this than with JoJo.

There are female devilman, but the title is a pun. Anyway, I'm sure Satan chose to suffer the transformation they all go to understand since feels really bad and guilty for what happened.

The allure of sex, violence and sexual violence.

gooogle gave me en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incal

>There are female devilman
Yes but not as main character, which is my point.

Okay but are they watching it on Netflix™?

>normies
>downloading anime
>downloading TV shows in general
Netflix is the most normie thing you can get for watching TV, so yes.

>female MC
It's not bankable enough.

>the twist is that actually it's a Girl(male)
It's bankable.

Devilman Lady: Baby Crybaby Man Devillady 2: Elecrtic Boogaloo

Reminder that Zeon is Satan, Ryu is Ryushiferu

No, Ryu just has many names in the Devilman canon.
He's straight up confirmed to be Sophia (of gnosticism) and that his original angelic name is Lucifer and Satan is what he became known as after he became the demon king.
Read Devilman Lady.

Trying to fit in

why is there so much lore

>spin off
read bible

>Devilman
>canonical to the Bible
Are you retarded? Serious question.

>Devilman Lady
so at the end they free Akira and organize the battle against YHVH
Nagai still need to do a final work

To be fair, religion is arbitrary nonsense, you might as well say it is.

If you don't believe in some higher power then you're a brainlet, all the earthly religions are most likely not even 10% close to truth, but the universe didn't just spawn itself randomly out of nothing.
You could even argue we're just a computer simulation.

>If you don't believe in some higher power then you're a brainlet
oh the ironing

>The world isn't ready for that amount of rape.
Can you even imagine the feminist backlash there would be against it?

Rape every episode and then you have that goddamn fucking incest and preggo fetish going on. The West is not ready. I don't think they'll ever be for any other Go Nagai work.

Even Stephen Hawking and Ellon Musk think we're living in a digital simulation, the only brainlet here is you.