Why can't Ainz just bone her a little so she calm down

Why can't Ainz just bone her a little so she calm down

>bone

Heh, I see what you did there.

His bone is too thin for her

she's too good for him. Phillip is more deserving of such a beauty

If he can summon 2M swords he can do something about the bone

Because japs are autistic about sex for some reason and they never have MC fuck anyone until it's a hentai.

>Ainz
I have been thinking about this since S1, but isn't that supposed to be "Eins"?

Because she is so damn ugly

his character persona doesn't allow it.

Because her real form is probably hideous

Because he is retarded as fuck
Her cunt should ache so much she need to use a steel brush on it and yet he does nothing

She won't calm

He's a skeleton, he's boneless

if anything she'd get even crazier because at least at this level, she's somewhat manageable but as soon as she gets a taste of it she's gonna want it again

He have to bone everyone too.

>Skeleton
>Boneless

isn't he canonically asexual because he's an undead lich an they don't have feelings?

I mean they made the point very clear in S1 that he's becoming a lot more distanced from his human emotions and abillity to feel empathy for humans. I thought this also meant he's getting sorta distanced from his human feelings of arousal as well

>change her parameters to force her into a crazy bitch always thirsty for his boner
>never touch her

This guy is a fucking monster

Isn't Shalltear also wanting his dick ? Did Peroronccino made her in love woth his friend ? For what purpose ?

You think that would calm her down? That would probably drive her over the edge even further

He's a skeleton, he doesn't even have a penis or sex drive. She's also a virgin succubus. Since she doesn't need to eat or sleep and the game didn't allow sex, plus she's a workaholic keeping the tomb running, she's never even had sex or used or latent succubus skills which is why she can't ride her Bicorn. Boning her would probably unleash them all and might make her the opposite of calm.

He didn't, but he made Shalltear a necrophiliac. Ainz is a giant skeleton. She has orgies with her vampire brides, though.

>virgin succubus

This is something that happens way more than it should

There's nothing to gain for him and a lot to lose.

hopefully ainz will be pushed to do it in the future so she can use her latent skills

As you can see in pic related, she does try to do her duty so she can use her full set of skills, like her Bicorn, by attempting to rape him, but he puts her in solitary confinement for 3 days after having her restrained.

Ainz aint got a dick

You mean not enough.

Literally every non hentai succ in the animumango world is a virgin

And some of the hentai ones too

Not. Enough. Also the succubus from Maria the Virgin Witch wasn't a succubus.

>wasn't a succubus
Meant wasn't a virgin, whoops.

Because the show isn't a hentai. MCs don't bone anyone unless it's a hentai (or the show is super realistic, which no isekai shows are)

reminder

This

He is a retard that lets Demiurge run the show

If she was programmed to be a lesbian would she still suffer from bone deficiency?

Cuz he got no dick, and cuz he has no sex drive.

He'd die

I'm pretty sure his libido is just being controlled by some higher powers or whatever the fuck. You can see him getting excited only to flash with some green glow and to calm down afterwards.

Fuck you. I chortled.

How can you autists tolerate this isekai shit with shitty mmo tropes? I watched the first season, it was absolutely disgusting. The all.powerfull MC self insert is the shittiest,.most boring thing I have ever seen. Are you really all such desperate neet virgins?

In English?

>ESL faggot in charge of reading

Just started reading the LN and really enjoying it. Much better than the anime so far.

Is it true that the LNs later on don't even touch why Momonga is stuck in the game or whether any other players are there?

Sorry but random periods isn't a part of English.
Sorry spic, you can go argue about your autism to your goat.

Learn English you fucking retard.

>being so assblastedly dumb that you cannot understand that the periods were mistypes which were supposed to be blank spaces
I now understand why you like this series.

Why do you remind us of her like she's dead or something?

Fuck off.

>isn't he canonically asexual because he's an undead lich an they don't have feelings?
Yes, he even refernced that in one of inner monologues that he has such beautiful woman wanting him, yet he feels nothing.
Also he doesn't have needed body parts to give her the D.

>She has orgies with her vampire brides, though.
wait, really?

Because the show wants to keep its audience of nerdy virgins in suspense.

>I'm pretty sure his libido is just being controlled by some higher powers or whatever the fuck. You can see him getting excited only to flash with some green glow and to calm down afterwards.
That's because he slowly becomes actual lich in his mind.
Whenever he hits emotional peak all emotions suddenly cease to bother him because of passive skill for lich.
But with time he starts actually feel and think less and less like a human and more like an actual lich.

I bet you filthy fuck hold hands on the third date.
Die degenerate.

>Is it true that the LNs later on don't even touch why Momonga is stuck in the game or whether any other players are there?
Yes.

no, other players comes up a lot and basically impacts all of his decisions

"inna game" is almost completely dropped because he isn't in Ygg he's in some world similar to Ygg. I feel like they're going to go with "magic is real and summons people as their game avatar here" rather than "OH NO WE CAN'T TURN OFF THE VR" shit cutting to his body in a hospital.

Because Aura is better.

>Becoming more lich
Slowly but surely
>no libido
He still gets excited sometimes, oddly enough he wants to fuck her to see what happens to her body/mind as if she was a guinea pig but holds out because of his friends, lich mentality is truly revolting.

Who is that one guild member of Ainz Ooal Gown do you anons most relate to? To me, Peroroncino since we both love to play H-Games.

It was a serious question, are there lesbian only succubi?

ITT: virgins discuss their self insert omnipotent MC ridden stories

>virgins
Talk about projecting

There is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin as long as you aren't old enough for 5chan

what's the limit for 5chan?

>assblasted

You don't need sex drive to do it, holy shit you don't just fuck because you want, you never was in a relationship?

Sometimes you must fuck to please someone you care about and succ is his loyal servant, boning her is only natural and a fit reward

>isekai explaining why isekai

DATABASE
DATABASE

He has no bone to pick with her

How old is Momo? Should he be measured by his pre-isekai cubicle slave age? Is it accurate to take the very first 12:00:00 as his birthday? Or is he measured by the age on his skeleton's character sheet?

>Kakegurui face
Albedo is even more shit now

Used goods shitty waifu bait

>Used goods

lies

So if Naberal is a doppleganger why is she always a cute girl unlike Pandora's Actor?

t. anime-onlyfag

Virgin shit can't even ride a bicorn.

Her shapeshift spec is low, so she can only do "fuckin' sexy" and whatever you call her/Pandora Actor's default form. I guess being in disguise mode all the time is more convenient?

That used to be the west too, user ;_;

> Used to be
The number of tennager+ burger films where a character doesn't have a naked bedroom scene or some kind of implied sex or intimate relationship can be counted on your fingers, user. Anime is pretty unique in presenting such a huge cast of permanent virgins.

i don't think you understand what used goods are

So does Ainz become evil later in the series as he becomes less and less human?

Never stick your dick in crazy

splat

Papa bones has no urges like that, the lich aura is a huge cock block

don't get caught shoving it in anything else either

coz he is pure

its stated in the next lines did you watched it fag?

Having reach this scene i was surprised. I thought this was suppose to be funny, but is not, is sad, very sad how desperate albedo was for some affection. Wat ainz did has really fucked her up.

What an ugly half-breed. Who in their right minds would fertilize her? Ainz needs to kill this ugly bitch and that grandma Rigrit.

PA when Ainz destroy ST

her expressions are so cute

Except those one times

Should I read the ln?

You haven't watched enough anime.

episode 2 is out?

Yes. Considering a season 3 is a complete crapshoot.

He has always been neutral at best. But yeah, expect torture and various war crimes.
Yes.
That's from S1 you nigger.

What? Like 200 years ago? Anyway real Nips are degenerate fucks don't delude yourself you stupid shit.
More like show like this pander to literal virgin neet so MC gotta be autist about sex, while in real life everyone is fucking each other in middle school except for the neet.

>What? Like 200 years ago? Anyway real Nips are degenerate fucks don't delude yourself you stupid shit.
I know all of this though

He probably will. After he dies 2000 years later and awakens in a new life married to Albedo, with Aura, Shalltear, and Mare as their children.

>Being so incompetent you require other people to cater to you so you can be understood.

DO NOT bang a crazy chick, she will not calm down, when she gets a taste it'll just make her hungrier

How's the first episode?
I haven't watched yet because I'm going to see a friend soon and were going to watch it together.
Did it live up to the Hype Sup Forums?