Pre-2000s anime thread

Last thread got archived, so share what you're watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/884529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watching Slayers. Just marathoned the Rezo arc and crrently on the Amelia arc.

I'm watching Joe. Rikiishi died I cried.

Randomly rewatched the D'arby episode of the JoJo OVA.

>tfw i cant find DragonĀ“s heaven subtitled
youtube is no good since i can only see half the subtitles there and i lost my bakabt account because i can no longer enter the ancient email that i used to register,does anyone have it around?

I hope you're enjoying the arc of best girl.

Sad times my dude. Look forward to S2 though, it's a great improvement visual-wise and has some excellent development for Joe.

This it? nyaa.si/view/884529

Started watching 079 Gundam since I heard the OP to Wing and remembered in the late 90s I loved Gundam
I rather like it so far

Still watching Taylor. KareKano is on hold for months because it isn't really good. Same for Kyou kara Ore wa!!. I want to watch it because the premise is cool but I'm stuck at ep 2.

still watching Yu-Yu Hakusho
just finished dark tournament art,Toguro is actually cool and his fight with Yusuke was kind of lame.
I hardly find anime characters to be cute but god damn I love Koto.

Watched Lilly C.A.T which was pretty alright thanks to good music, animation and design work, and the HnK movie, which I liked a lot despite some pacing issues.

I really want to finish up Giant Robo soon.

It was a different time.

Is that the one with the trap MC? What's the context of that picture btw?

>Is that the one with the trap MC?
Yes.
>What's the context of that picture btw?
It was just a quick gag.

watching Future Boy Conan. real fun show. also is Now and Then, Here and There supposed to be just a darker version of this or what?

What a stupid and pointless death.Men are so stupid.

Conan is a great watch, pretty sure Miyazaki or another of the Ghibli directors worked on it. Kinda suffers from being a little too long but it ends well. Also has a weird-looking sequel which I don't think is subbed anywhere.

I'm watching the first season of k-on and I'm about to start watching devilman: crybaby

I saw three episodes of Ojamajo Doremi today. It would have been better without the magic.

/r/ a short pre 2000s anime to watch, most of then have too much episodes for me.

takarajima, bubblegum crisis, gunsmith cats, area 88, giant robo, macross plus, gundam war in the pocket and 08th MS team, gunbuster.

Watching Chou Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru and Inspector Gadget (idk if this count tho).

Just saw episode 4 of Corrector Yui. I love the main character, and the late 90s views of the internet is super interesting, but it's not an anime you should watch when you are already struggling to stay awake, all the plot related stuff is really boring.

Almost done with this. It's good, but extremely rushed. I feel like this series would have worked as a 24 or 40 something episodes because the plot points are solid, but it skips and jumps so many things.