Overlord

Which scene are you looking forwards to being animated the most? For me its pic related.

I'm being a novice drawfag and nobody can stop me.

>10 seconds

Kneecapping saggy whore.

It's nice, better than anything I could draw.

Cheer up, at least you're high in the poll.

ty ty I haven't picked up a pencil in years and it was just a five minute sketch (because I wanted to practice digital painting). Was worried out my rear end. Wish me 10,000 year luck.

Rage and tears.

>Season 2
>Volume 7

I hope they cover all of volume 7 in an OVA/movie.

Okay. I'm retard.

>when everyone drops the series

>cute Mare art I didn't have
Forgiven.

>Maruyama is probably going to kill off Evileye next
Someone please stop this mad man.

All your favourite blond haired girls are going to die and you can't do anything to prevent it.

She deserves it.

That's Aura-sama though.

I want to see Evileye thirsting for Ainz

Neia will live on her own merits/luck then everyone will proclaim that Ainz wanted her to prove that she was worthy of following him.

Didn't he regret killing Arche?
Maybe he will let Evileye survive. Maruyama IS a lolicon after all.

I fucking hate Shalltear

I want to see more autistic Renner

That pain train has no stops.

ENTOMA BEST MADE

ENTOMA BEST FIGHT SCENE

>ears this droopy
Strange.

Definitely looking forward to him shitting himself while being interrogated by PA.

Tsuare punch would be great too.

Demi did not deserve this. He did nothing wrong.

why does Maruyama hate blondes so much? Did he get rejected by some gyaru?

>In the Web Novel, she became Shalltear's sex toy and she also teaches Ainz how to dance. She also given the privilege to later live as a civilian in a log cabin on the 6th Floor with her sisters.
>In the Light Novel, her dead body was cut into different pieces: Entoma took Arche's voice to replace her old voice that was lost in the battle against Evileye, Demiurge takes her skin, several undead take her arms and legs, her head is used as decoration for the devils and the leftovers become food.
What did she do to deserve this?

Shalltear's character growth.

Maybe he doesn't.
Most of NW humans in countries known to Ainz are blonde.
>Demi
>Did nothing wrong
Violating communication ethics is a serious issue.

Since its only 12 episodes and we're going to go all the way up to the Jab fight, some things are going to get cut. I bet Sebas's story suffers the most

She was born Rei.

it was all due to a fan vote too. Blame edge jap neets.

and her sisters get sold off to prostitution and die of super aids or something

The only redeeming part of those volumes is Lockmeier. I hope they animate him perfectly.

>bbm, loli, rape, mindbreak, drugs, ahegao, anus lacerations, slavery, bestiality, ryona, guro

>Roguebro
RIP, he had more potential than Climb, Brain and Gazef combined.

The web novel result is the one which resulted from a fan vote, user.

They voted for her to survive in the WN. There wasn't a vote for the LN.

Seeing how neither Lockmeier nor Pandora's Actor made it into the OP, its probably a safe bet that they're getting cut for time.
Literally the only things I was looking forward to this season too.

>Job: Always

Really? Must have misread that back when that volume was getting translated. Believed it was true this whole time.

Narberal is prettier than Albedo

>Violating communication ethics is a serious issue.

I always thought that from Demi's perspective he's being all "wink wink nudge nudge say no more" with his master in an intellectual sort of way. If it goes over the head of other denizens of Nazarick that's just more gratifying for Demi since it shows he is closer in intellect to the Supreme Being than most. The problem is it also goes over Ainz's head.

Last quarter of 2015 and first quarter of 2016

They were just overworked and not fed properly or something like that, nothing sexual.

That's why the WN ending for her is so full of fanservice, it was just giving the audience what they wanted because the quality of the work wasn't much of a concern.

> from Demi's perspective
Perspective should have no bearings on executing orders and reporting progress clearly. Being ambiguous cryptic twat is not on the job description.

Demi is holding back information in the same way Sebas did. They both think Ainz is the peak of intelligence and wisdom but they don't think he's omniscient, and they both took advantage of this.

Seems like Demi learned his lesson after the whole vassel state thing. He was shitting himself when he heard that Ainz had been asking if there had been any word from him over and over.

Clarity of communication is a function of the intelligence of both parties. There's this concept of an IQ communications gap in psychology, where typically communication over more than two standard deviations (i.e. 30 IQ points) is particularly difficult and frustrating to both parties, as the less intelligent party will find it extremely difficult to follow the train of thought of the more intelligent party, and the latter will find it extremely difficult (barring having great social skills, which don't really correlate with IQ that strongly) to figure out which "obvious" leaps of logic the less intelligent party is having problems with, making even attempts to 'dumb down' your speech difficult.

PA was interrogating Sebas about Tsuare so I doubt very much it will be cut

> There's this concept of an IQ communications gap in psychology
They're practically military\intelligence, crystal-clear reporting is a must. It's not up to some fancy psychology shit: you report what you did or did not, this is how organizations like this work. Not taking into account other party's comprehension is a fault of communication party. A developer in IT company would be held responsible if he uses terms from inner app architecture that regular testers are not familiar with. Same goes for documentation.

Neia will live tho, literally did nothing wrong unlike most of these blondies

>Implying that it isn't PA imitating everybody in the OP

>won't shoot the fucking bow
Think again.

find a flaw

Ainz is going to kill her eventually isn't he?

Arche was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

>this entire thread is PA samefagging

Again, what constitutes 'crystal-clear' is a function of the intelligence of the parties involved. Assumptions about the level of information available to an interlocutor are an essential component of communication. Otherwise each of your military intelligence reports on some firefight in Afghanistan will involve not just a description of what an Afghanistan is, but the concept of states in general, and many other things you will normally not find in such reports.

So (again) Demiurge's problem is that he thinks he's communicating with a 200+ IQ genius.

don't like how she looks at me

>Again, what constitutes 'crystal-clear' is a function of the intelligence of the parties involved.
Again, it is irrelevant: reporting party is for blame for not providing enough details.
>So (again) Demiurge's problem is that he thinks he's communicating with a 200+ IQ genius.
And that's amateur shit. IQ200 shouldn't leave anything to chances.

Both of you are wrong. The issue is Demiurge is a demon and he thinks he's talking to an Overlord and not a human in an Overlord's body.

>he thinks X
He still shouldn't leave anything to chance.

>Demiurge should somehow understand Ainz is a human.
How, exactly? Stop shitposting.

>understand is human
Reporting to an IQ200 Overlord doesn't mean you can skip 90% of fucking details. What kind of operation Demiurge thinks they're running? You breed humans - you say you breed humans, you don't be a cryptic cunt about it just because you FEEL that this is appropriate way to talk to your superior.

Except even the readers aren't sure what he's breeding.

It doesn't help that Ainz is the worst written characters in the series. His personality and motivations change on a whim.

We are, he's nabbing people throughout Theocracy's fringe settlements as well as demi-humans. He breeds chimeras, cross-species hybrids not naturally occurring in NW.

>reporting party is for blame for not providing enough details

For the third time, what "enough" is depends on the intelligence of the parties. The blame is both on the reporting party making wrong assumptions in that regard and the other party not doing anything to rectify it.

>And that's amateur shit.

You're a bit confused. The reason 'professional' intelligence/military/academic/etc. communications (particularly in large organizations) follow such exacting, bureaucratised standards is not because they are universally useful, but because those organizations (due to their sheer size) have to include relatively low intelligence people who have to remain in the know. For the people more intelligent than the organizational mean those standards are generally limiting and frustrating (but often necessary to cooperate with other personnel). That's one of the main reasons success in academia (and most other organizations) correlates with IQ until 120-130, then the correlation falls back again.

There's no reason for two 200 IQ geniuses, in their personal communication, to hamstring themselves by using rules whose purpose is allowing 120 IQ people to participate in the discussion.

>For the third time, what "enough" is depends on the intelligence of the parties.
No, it depends on company policy or you can get your ass fuck outta the door if you can't keep it straight. Pretty sure Ainz said Demiurge many times to explain shit so that "even a child can understand".
>but because those organizations (due to their sheer size) have to include relatively low intelligence people
They have bureacratic standards for that reason. But also because even IQ300 can at times misinterpret shit based on insufficient data and this can lead to horrible consequences.

Demiurge might see Ainz as super-intelligent but just reporting "42" to every question and umuing like he's supposed to understand what the fuck does it mean is plain insubordination and sabotage.

We get it. You hate Demiurge. Just say so outright instead of making up a bunch of shitposts.

I don't, he's classy and his sasugasms are great, but he's due to some thrashing and some demifags are blind to that fact.

>No, it depends on company policy
And company policy is based on what? Holy writ? Thin air? Any and all organizations make assumptions about the level of intelligence and education of their employees whenever any such policy is created.

>Pretty sure Ainz said Demiurge many times to explain shit so that "even a child can understand".
Not in general, but in specific situations, and (specifically, for the most part, and ostensibly in general) to other people, not to himself.

>Any and all organizations make assumptions
Ainz said Demi to explain keikakus so that even a child would understand many times. It's basically a policy now.

Dead eyes

>Charm point
>Flaw

Damn, why didn't you assholes tell me how difficult it is to get started in digital painting (without a mouse)?

Because we wouldn't fucking know. Who do you take Sup Forumsnon for? Usually it's the worst type of content leeches can be found here, you can expect to get shit for free stuff too, like they're paying top buck for it.

paintstransfer.com

Ty.

Chill man. I'm just adding some text to my pic. I'm just banting.
Here. Have an Albedo without the sketchy guidelines. To calm the fuck down, broski.

Will Aura grow up to lust after the bone?

That is his character, he’s supposed to be autistic.
He’s kind and will explode like a madman when pushed too far is the latest version of him.

>Animeonlyfags butthurt on vol 7
We need a S3 or a movie just for "that".

Shalltear is the cutest little monster. I just want to pinch her cheeks.

If Pero could impregnate Chair would he also sleep with his children? Would he ask them to call him papa or grandpa?

user asking the important questions.

Status report the 4th: The drawfags still haven't figured out that I'm not one of them. Will continue to infiltrate.

I want an entire season of Vol. 7 with anime original worker content.

>26 episodes of Vol.7
Would he even dare?

What a madman.

>animeonlyfag tears when they all die
It would please me greatly.

user pls no

It was a shit move to disregard the wn fan poll.
She can still be revived so maybe that will happen.

You really think Ainz would revive them?