You will be taken by one of this girls into the maountains for a year to be trained...

You will be taken by one of this girls into the maountains for a year to be trained. You will not die in this time period.

Now choose.

who is the one on the right?

Would wife right. Left would be the best sex you have ever had followed by her killing you.

Barbara from Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.

Left.

>You will not die in this time period
Tricky question user, you said nothing about permanent mutilation.

none of those are ripped and I'd want to become ripped after spending 1 year in the mountains, so none of them

right

GRIMGAR SEASON 2.... never.

Women don't need to be ripped, they have a natural permanent fat layer. Of they reduce that fat it means their health is in jeopardy.

How is this even a question? Right is far superior

I want to train with right's belly and underboob.

I don't know who right is, but left was a massive fucking edgelord cliche smug bitch so right.

Left is a virgin so left.

>implying papabones did not wreck that

right is dressed for casual paizuri at the drop of a hat

You are making it sound like a bad thing.

I don't know who is the right but Clementine would treat you like a toy. If you can't die than you have much domination to look forward to. Only by getting her pregnant do you graduate. Good luck with that.

right is an actual teacher and has been shown to be able to train even good for nothings so right

which one is going to train her pusy on my dick?

Clementine of course

Use the good image damn you.

user, they'll train your boipussy in no time.

both

Oh, neat, I had meant to watch this show but missed it at the time. Now I have extra motivation.

Barbara actually can train useless pieces of shit, into proper thief/scout/assasin.

Cleme

Having a hard time imagining that right is voiced by Mamiko Noto.

That thigh and ass.

That's a mithril ranked hero for you.

right

Have I got news for you

Reminder that only idiots die in grimgar, step out of place and you are gone.

>right is canonically a slut that slept with all the males of her team which caused inner turmoil and ultimately disbanded, allowing her to fuck more guys on the other teams she joins
>not much is known about left's sex life, but she is dead
Is there even a right answer?

left