So...

So, now that the initial confusion is over and we got a secon episode we can agree pop team epic is a game changer masterpiece, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/996074
youtube.com/watch?v=w_os8HqfxHc&list=PLgSKz3nFjerT2MFF6gbvjySufEdoGZgGV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we can agree

>Hey! Hey! You mad?

>No, I'm not mad... *I'm* not.

It found a way.

It's the most intellectual show of the season and let's be fair you need to have a very high IQ to get it, and you need to have read all the works of monty python to truly appreciate its genius.

the choice of voices ruined it for me. i thought the main 2 were girls and not men

Well, Pipimi does have a girl voice in the second half of the first episode. And both have girl voices in the first half of the first episode.

>those seiyuu skits
That was fucking great

I mean in the first half of the second episode they both have girl voices.

I'm really wondering if they're going to keep this up and have the show repeat itself with different voices or if they're eventually going to settle on something.

Is just me or they used over 10 voice actors for that two characters on a single episode?
How is bkub, a meme 4koma literal who author, allowed to uae this kind of bhdget

wondering this too, who the fuck decided to fund a kuso anime off a kuso 4koma i have no fucking idea

Budget*
Sorry I was masturbating and my phone screen is sticky

The executives currently have their families being held hostage most likely.

is this one of those lost to anyone not in japan kind of shows

reminds me of robot chicken a bit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand pop team epic. The plot is extremely elaborate and without a solid grasp of alchemical tradition, most of the exposition will go over a typical viewer head. There’s also Snake’s fatalistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation. His personal philosophy draws heavily from Friedrich Nietzsche works, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realise that they’re not just for extravagance. They say something deep about our everyday life.

no one will buy this show and it will fail

I actually liked the second episode more. The OP is kickass, too.

It already failed
Bkub doesn't fucking care, he just want to watch the world burn

you don't need to understand anything, you just need to not be an autistic piece of shit

just made a stitch

Look at that flawless imagery, such great art, clear lines, 8k quality

Anime truly has peaked

IS THAT A FUCKING DEVILMAN REFERENCE

>Shitposting anime
>Has a segment about Australia
Perfect.

Only complaint is the seiyuus/producer in the pretend to get mad section are giggling to themselves too much ruining the joke.

It all makes sense now

Too bad literally 0 human beings are going to buy the BD to see if this happens

Who is paying for this anyway? It feels like they agreed for 12min 4koma adaptation and someone was foolish enough to say "we are paying for everything" because it's just 12min 4koma adaptation of that popular thing so bkub is doing whatever it takes to blow as much money as it's physically possible just to fuck with them, it's Kadokawa isn't it.

They still need to hire wakamoto to actually rape the budget

That would be amazing

Is it just me or is the music way too loud?

Which version was better?

I'm pretty sure they made it even louder in the second half. I couldn't hear anyone talking during the demon lord part.

>they hire Wakamoto for the last episode
>the entire thing is him in a chair voicing some paper drawings because they had no money for the animation anymore

Female but the male everything is better including the ED

It's better than Devilman

are you retarded/

Joke -------> Your head
They don't have the budget to hire the sound mixer.

No it is just that the CR version has shit audio the broadcast version has better audio mixing nyaa.si/view/996074

I liked episode 2 a lot more.

The audio mixing is still fucked where the SE/BGM is a lot louder than the voices.

That may be in purpose

they can't

Everything is

Someone really likes this style.

did you watch the boobs or you spoot bobuko?

>Is just me or they used over 10 voice actors for that two characters on a single episode?
How is bkub, a meme 4koma literal who author, allowed to uae this kind of bhdget

You do realize the average tv show has way more than two characters with speaking roles right?

That's just AC部 being AC部
youtube.com/watch?v=w_os8HqfxHc&list=PLgSKz3nFjerT2MFF6gbvjySufEdoGZgGV

What confusion was there

Oh shit, they're the ones who made that? Respect.

I adore AC部 and I'm glad their segments are going to be recurring.

The animation, not the song.

Before each bit they show who animated.

To be fair, you need a degree in shitpostology to understand TPE

Was she going to get fucked that night?

Would you?

This 10/10 hottie?
Yes.

I would fuck the shit out of Pipimi!

I still don't care what anyone says, I don't like the episode repeating half way through thing. How could I like it when it means the anime is basically half as long as it could be?

Reminds me of one the Circle Jerks album that being so short plays twice before the cd reaches the last track

>dont like it
>get drunk and/or high

Man a show thats just shitposting shouldn't have such a good OP. The production value must be insane.

You are looking at it from a very naive and newfaggy point of view. Manga like these often get adapted into 8 min ep shows. That would've been the case here if they weren't doing this.

Popuko > Pipimi

Agree.

Dear christ this is advanced shitposting. How was anyone convinced this was worth spending money on producing. I love it.

It's a joke from one of the comics. Ages before Pop Team Epic got an anime, they said their choice of voice actors would be 2 men who usually dub over American movie actors. You may not find it funny, but that's the reason.

I've only seen HS, is there any group that's doing their own version with the excessive swearing form the comics?

>fan subbing
>not dead
Hello cryofag. Sit down, much has changed since you were frozen

>the producer bullying in the second half
>the second half actually having difference

What the fuck is this? Why is this so good? I don't understand why Japan hates it so much.

I saw all these board/drawing jokes in Gintama already

meh

Is she Best Girl?

I love this,anons. I'm reaching levels of comfy I've never reached before.

They wanted the hoshino idol anime instead

I mean someone doing their own edits to the CR sctipt. I'm not so out of touch that I think people still fansub things themselves

>they had the guys sing the felt idol number for the second half
Top notch. Absolutely perfect.

I prefer their version to be very honest with you all.

So the final episode will be the "your mother fucking life ends 30 min from now" comic, right? With popuko freeze framed for 30min and nothing else, right?

OH
I GET IT

>Doesn't get it at all

its a meme you dipshit

Congratulations!

nice quality

The second episode was way better than the first.

Pop team epic is shitty. bob team is 100/10

Why couldn't I hear Popuko during this scene for the second half?

Do the nips really hate it? I haven't seen any opinions outside of western fans.

This was as satisfying as I hoped it would be.

do you think the ghost is cute

They might.

Half of the jokes I just dont get

It has far-and-away the best OP I have seen in a long time, it's creative, and it actually makes me laff, how can people not like it?

THICC

muh dick

There is no right for this adaptation to be this good. This is truly the best timeline.

hdive has the swearing apparently

Which ones, we'll explain them.

The OP is A R T. The show? Yeah nah

>expected adaption to be garbage
>adaption ends up more true to the source material than if they did it panel for panel