Have you ever been retarded enough to skip an entire season of an anime and don't even notice while watching it?

Have you ever been retarded enough to skip an entire season of an anime and don't even notice while watching it?
I just finished Working!!!, only to realize that I had skipped Working!! and Working'!!. I also watched Clannad: After Story before Clannad.

Am I brain damaged?

Yes.

I watched Clannad After Story when I was first gettin' into anime and cried like a bitch, I was whining about a new season without even knowing my stupidity lmao.

I picked up Wixoss S2 before S1, but I noticed within like ten minutes.

No, I can breathe with my mouth closed so I've always maintained above average intelligence.

Yes you are brain damaged or yes OP is brain damaged?

No.

If you can skip a whole season without realizing it then the amount that happens in the show must be close to zero.

>Am I brain damaged?
>watched Clannad: After Story before Clannad
Yes.

Though I had already read the VN I watched half of Higurashi s2 without knowing. I think I've done it a few more times but I've seen way too many anime to remember.

There were some flashbacks from S1 in After Story, but I thought to myself: "No way this is S2, I'm not that retarded", even though some things seemed a little off.

Yes.

I've skipped some episodes before, but never a whole season.
>Am I brain damaged?
Sounds like it.

You guys aren't being very supportive of my condition

I watched 3-4 episodes of Rakugo and dropped it. Then I continued to watch the second season and enjoyed it.

Come on, there's a word AFTER in Clannad After Story. That didn't make you curious? You have to approach stuff with subtitle with caution anyway, there's some chance it's a continuation/reboot/remake/something like that.

Well, at least you didn't start with the spin-off

Skipping an episode is understandable, but an entire season?

Never a whole season, but I accidentally watched New Game season 2's final episode in place of season 1's and didn't realize it until I got to the end of season 2.

yes, you are definitely brain damaged.

reminds me of a dude I know that watched the entire second season of Chunibyo and only realized it after I mentioned it.
he said "huh, things make a lot more sense now".

Considering he unironically likes Nana simply because it was recommended to him by a manipulative roastie "friend" that he can never see who she is cause he never got over her rejecting him 20 years ago, I don't expect much of you either, OP.

I watched the last episode of Death Note first by accident.