Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71zNr6F6t2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Katsuki from My Hero Academia (Don't have a pic of him on my phone tho!!!) >°

Found one!

Fuck yea

Also Gilgamesh from Fate.

Anime has given me a red eyes+gold hair thing

And my boy Chikage from Hakuouki....still waiting for Kyoto Winds pt 2 so he maybe can get a real story?

Ango from 7 Seeds

Is this actual sadism or meme dude sadism? The kind where it only goes as far as being a turd, a light tease, or using light bondage and dildos.

SADIST MODE CHANGE

Its shoujo manga so yeah he only goes as far as being a bit of a bully/tsundere. Still my #1.

I have zero clue what dildos have to do with sadism I mean hes a male. He have a dick.

>the state of nu-Sup Forums

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji official Masochist quizzz

I should watch this ep, Shougo is great

Ladd Russo from Baccano. He's not THAT hot in pics but hes super hot.

Old Sup Forums is deader than dead, so beyond dead that its pointless to point out "nu-Sup Forums" itself a term coined from "neo-Sup Forums" itself a term imported from Sup Forums.

My boy Kyo from Black Bird.

I'm not a Sup Forums crossboarder so I don't know their memes as well as you do, but I'm not going to defend some imagedumping thread full of newfags that should be in /cm/ in the first place.

You don't need to be a Sup Forums crossboarder to know where "neo-x" came from, and you certainly don't need to be from Sup Forums to know old Sup Forums is so beyond dead its ridiculous to even try and reference it

Pic related like this post if you remember this shit.

He has a point with the image dumping though. Either prompt actual conversation about it next time or wait for It's time threads.

I never referenced "old Sup Forums", everyone knows that the board has been slowly dying for years. What I'm talking about is how the quality of the board has dropped drastically during the last week only. I don't know if it's VEG or PTE or whatever's bringing all the outsiders in, but I'm seeing them everywhere suddenly.

This is a jank off of the female version of the thread, because I'm jealous and petty and /cm/ sucks worse than Sup Forums.

Yeah sure he's got a point but making "nu-Sup Forums" jabs in 2018? Its just cruel. Wtf is even a "nu-Sup Forums", when there's absolutely no old Sup Forums left? What is Sup Forums, but a collection of shit generals?

Its not """"slowly dying""""" its long long dead, its been dead since 2011 if not before then. Stick a fork in it, its YEARS dead, BEYOND dead. So why talk about "state of nu-Sup Forums?" Nu-Sup Forums itself is a new term! From Sup Forums! And I'm not a crossboarder, but years ago that term would get you banted the hell out and that was past Sup Forums's death date to begin with! Can't you at least tell her to go back to Gaia? Do you even know what a Gaia is? Can't you at least call me a whore for liking shoujo guys?

No you can't. Yes this is a /cm/ thread.

Sadist CDs with guys as the dom use dildos and vibrators a lot to humiliate the intended target. Also in a lot of yandere CDs.

You can shame me all you want for misusing a Sup Forums meme, it was just the best way I could come up for expressing my disgust at that one post. But in case you have been living under a rock, yes there is a lot of new cancer in Sup Forums right now, and I'm not the only one noticing it. Also stop sperging out, we get it you're the oldest of oldfags. Good for you I guess.

I wish I knew Japanese. Never listened to a single sadist CD in my life. Get my fix 100% from trashy scanlated shoujo/josei manga, and the occasional translated otome. Seems like a total waste for a male to use a dildo tho wtf is wrong with Japanese culture?

Not shaming you at all, just shocked. IDGAF about Sup Forums memes at all. One of the most charming things about old Sup Forums was the "tsundere for Sup Forums" crossboard meme which was killed and buried sometime in the early 2010s.

> yes there is a lot of new cancer in Sup Forums right now, and I'm not the only one noticing it.

No. Sup Forums is 100% "new cancer". I'm not even the oldest of old fags, I'm like late 00s CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS era regular normalfag. 99.9% of Sup Forums is newfags and 0% of Sup Forums can be compared to what it once was, its so beyond radically different who even cares.

I'm not even mad just shocked at your sheer audacity to sit around in Sup Forums in TYOOL 2018 and talk about "nu-Sup Forums'. Its 2018. There's no old Sup Forums. There's only nu-Sup Forums. Call it cancer or not I am trying to live with it and so should you.

this cool dude

No I won't try to live with it. I'll call out every redditor, MALfag and tumblrina for not lurking the fuck more, just like every decent person here would. You may have given up on this shithole because it's not all GAR and Code Geass memes like it used to be anymore, but I haven't.

Sup Forums was dead when they introduced the catalogue function. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. At the time I too was like "cool a catalogue awesome now I can find threads on any topic I want without refreshing the page!" But I was a fucking moron. There's no such thing as an Sup Forums anymore. Just some weird, highly moderated, wannabe fweborum with 1 neat general thread per anime series (any off topic threads please kindly take them elsewhere).

Okay?

Never seen this and I'm normally kinda meh on shounen, but if it has a male dominating sadist I'll take the plunge and read it.

>MALfag
lol remember when Sup Forums had literal MAL threads and everyone posted their MAL lists? MAL as popular on Sup Forums before anywhere else.

>You may have given up on this shithole because it's not all GAR and Code Geass memes like it used to be anymore, but I haven't.
Its gone. Its not just "MALfags" or "tumblrinas". You can't call out individuals for "not lurking enough" because the only place they'd be lurking is new Sup Forums anyway. There's nothing left of old Sup Forums. Its not "slowly dying" its dead. 10000%.

Its not about GAR vs Moe or Code Geass memes or nonstop r9k-before-there-was-an-r9k waifu/misogyny posts. It was just about the craziness of it all, the constant motion of the front page, needing to noko to even be able to keep up, the idiot autistic quirkballs and the general "board culture" that is just gone. New Sup Forums is just any other anime forum. You have a Fate thread, a Boku no Hero Academia thread, a DBZ thread, a Devilman thread. There's no more retard edginess, there's no more character, there's no more creativity. Sup Forums never makes new content anymore. It just trots out the same tired generals it always does. There's no more Sup Forums.

Get back "old Sup Forums"

1) Individual posters are not an issue. The issue is completely institutional and systematic. Get over it.
2) Remove the catalogue and send it back to the firey pit of Hell from which it fucking came. The catalogue DESTROYED Sup Forums. The real enemy, though we are all guilty, is CATALOGUE POSTERS. Ideally also take the bump limit to 200 though this is less important.
3) Get rid of current mods. Put arbitrary lazy edgelord retards in charge of moderation. The more garbage human beings you got modding, the better.
4) Encourage off topic and bullshit and garbage posts.

There you go, old Sup Forums. But that will never happen and as such Sup Forums is dead.

Wupps forgot my dominant guy

95% of shoujo manga male leads
They're so goddamn popular that it's rare to find a shoujo manga without a dominant and sadistic boy

Urara was secretly the best girl in Gintama.

Are you going to keep complaining like a grandpa or just post hot guys?

I always feel the opposite way, its hard to find a good shoujo male lead that isn't overly sweet. Western fandom in general seems to clutch its pearls whenever a male gets too aggressive.

Kyouya was a bully but even he turned into a big softie halfway through.

Is that Hak from akastuki no yona? What happens to him

Even late Kyoya had this classic moment tho. A+ alpha.

Fuck I am watching this episode.

The only answer

>if it has a male dominating sadist I'll take the plunge and read it
He's a secondary character, but he's also the MC's mentor and has a spinoff manga about him so go for it.

No its the guy from Kuroorihime to Kawaki no Ou. Its a oneshot but the guy is hot enough.

I WISH Hak would grow some teeth that would be fantastic thanks

Wish the VN would get a proper translation.
Have the one with Reiji and the tea or whatever? or where Ayato chucks Yui in the pool?

lmao found it. A+++

Yuma is daddy

this

I loved that she was basically your very cheerful and confident girl but it took like 10 minutes for Okita to turn her into his obedient bitch.
We need more stuff like that. Too bad only Gintama really handles S&M tropes that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=71zNr6F6t2U

>Seems like a total waste for a male to use a dildo
Otherwise half the time it's just straight up non-con. Not even SM worthy, just rape play. Passing that off as sadism is pathetic, given how disappointing most dominating male leads are.

Defanging is already common in romcoms, and especially shoujo. An M with some bite is way better.

Does this comic continue? Its pretty hot.

I dont mind rape play or literal rape tbqh.

Ya it does its a real late-00s Sup Forums classic where personifications of the different boards were all the rage

please continue

A dom anime boy thread and a dom anime girl thread....

What a good day to be bi.

dom boys best boys

And thats the end. Going to read manga rn but I'll be back probably

good ending. I love this kind of comedy smut.

oh look it's this autist again.

The only answer.

found him

Only ones in this thread that are actually attractive.