youtube.com/watch?v=c0vNIPr75yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Originality died some years ago

>>To-loveru shenanigans happened
nigga u hatin?

>Frankku
>hair = pink
She is our boss.

don't get me wrong,i like To love ru,but this is not what i expect from the so called Trigger X A-1 mega project anime....

This was probably the most original guy meets naked girl i've ever seen.

>to-loveru shenanigans
>still 1000x more entertaining then violet evershit

makes me ponder.

Now if only the character designs in the anime were by Yabuki as well.

HAHAHA HE FORGOT HE WAS HOLDING HER PANTIES

Just end Trigger's misery please.

>>to-loveru shenanigans
>>still 1000x more entertaining

>will never sniff sweaty worn robo girl panties
I bet if he did she still wouldn't have cared.

I liked it, no mysterious light, no fog, just classic hair sensors.

Is based Sawano doing the OST?

>This was probably the most original guy meets naked girl i've ever seen.

Shinji/Rei encounter shits all over this. Trigger is a bunch of Gainax-wannabe hacks. They will never reach Anno's level, no matter how much they think they can.

Yeah

Too bad I have to hate both shows so Sup Forums will think I'm cool.

Picked up

>Gainax-wannabe hacks
ha, speaking of which main girl looks awfully familiar.

Darling in the FRANKKUUUU?????

Literally look nothing alike.

So what participation will Luluco have in this anime?

heres your (you)

Compare franxx girl to the main suit she wears in show. If you change the hairstyle they'll almost be direct copies.

Curious enough Kentaro Yabuki is drawing the manga of this series.

fuck off

She looks far more like Nono from Diebuster.

AOTY
O
T
Y

the latter part of the ep have EVA vibe.
>MC-kun:are you going to pilot this mecha alone?but you will die!

>walks 3 meters
>i never knew there was a place like this

Justification for it was kind of bizzare though. Just yet another anime to make Shinji look bad.

literally Sup Forums

Yeah the whole scene where he's embarrassed for holding her panties and her calling him a pervert was the lowpoint of the episode. Still a 10/10 episode though.

>The whole scene where he's embarassed for holding her panties and her jokingly calling him a pervert before asking him if he wants to make out was the high point of the episode

FTFY

I'm disappointed the action scenes in the PV weren't in episode 1, but I guess it would have been way too much to make all the robots debut in the same episode.

Hiro and the others are sheltered to the point they don't know what a kiss is. Him being flustered makes sense.
Lowpoint was Naomi sperging out then suddenly gives encouragement.

>That bounce
MUH

Anemone from E7. Even has some mannerisms.

>boring McBland MC with le secret hidden potential he only sucks because his power is so hidden
>horned girl is literally Mari
>muh fated meeting cliche
>50000 other EVA ripoffs, I mean, "homages"
>muh deep narration
>shitty mecha designs
>Cockona already getting NTR'd and forced on some four-eyed lanklet

Reminder that this travesty is NOT Trigger's fault.

Pretty much every single aspect of Darling was stolen from other, better shows

>fuck you
>i love you
What the fuck was her problem.

Can't wait for her return as a dinosaur monster that want's to rape Hiro

youtube.com/watch?v=c0vNIPr75yg

RIP, died because MC couldn't get it up for her

At least he probably feels regret for her, but do you think Zero Two feels regret for the legions of stamens she pumped and dumped?

they shouldn't dropped everything in a single episode.

>my shit show is better than your shit show

Just ignore that it was formed by a bunch of ex-gainax staff

>dude what if we just made 24 minutes of evangelion references

>couldn't get it up
Then why was she so hot and bothered?
Maybe it didn't fit.

>Giving a shit about male thots

Thank god he got in robot, my biggest fear while watching was that he was gonna super moppy the whole time, glad his the quick to act type.
I want hiro to make zero2, happy.

It's even worse than expected. After few episodes nobody will care.

>Anemone gets her own anime where she's the main heroine

So basically Anime of all time then?

>GET IN LOSER

maybe she was giving her all for foreplay and was frustrated by MC-kun

never change Sup Forums, this made me laugh

You expected an /m/ series out of a show with the phrase "mysterious girl" in the description.

I'll give you that part.
But then, uh, all the rest of it? That whole meeting was pretty integral in developing the themes of the show.

>Clothes never get wet
>Blood on his fingers don't get on the panties
>I can't pilot robots but actually I can

I got an /m/ series though. I got specifically the kind of /m/ series that was super popular a decade ago that hasn't had any play since.

The first two bother me but the last one is a compatibility issue.

Basically this.

Also, don't forget that the settings makes 0 sense. Plus, all of the other characters being useless and just watching the robots fight. Didn't they train to fight the evil robots? Why are they just sitting around watching as their facility gets destroyed?

This show is shit. It's clearly nothing but the public masturbation of a handful of old Japanese """"artists"""" and """"producers"""". As you can tell from the constant """"""homages""""" to super robo shit.

MC confirmed dicklet

>implying he piloted the robot
Most pairs, the girl clearly interfaces with the robot, while the guy pilots, but in this case, the zero2 seems to take over, probably while the guy acts as some kind of power source. Turns out the guy has big balls but doesn't know how to use them, but Zero2 knows how to draw every sperm cell out on her own, so they make a great pair.

>implying he didn't already wipe the blood off
>future clothes not 99% plastic

Thus I drop this show because those themes have been done better elsewhere.

More like naomi confirmed dead cuntlet

>That whole meeting was pretty integral in developing the themes of the show.
Themes? What? Pink haired demon slut shakes her ass at everyone she meets and gets uncomfortably intimate with strangers?

Team EPIC wins again

What's with the "klaxosaur" translation when they were obviously saying "kyoryu"? I assume Trigger told them to go with that term but it's still funny.

This might deliver some glorious doujin plots.

> Pilots need to save the world.
> All the shared piloting shit is just a giant metaphor for sex.
> The more wild, arousing, passionate, depraved or hardcore the sex, the more powerful the mecha.
> Partners goes so far they don't only save the fucking world, but destroys the whole universe in the process.

Can't wait.

>Also, don't forget that the settings makes 0 sense
>bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww why didn't the show explain it's entire setting and all its't mysteries in the first episode

>It's a tumblr can't stop complaining about sexuality and heteronormative fanservice episode
>All day long

YES

I honestly think this is going to end up being the most memorable thing on Sup Forums this season, barring Devilman.

I'm happy that I watch a lot of fun garbage anime, because now flaws here and there don't make me stop enjoying this anime.

I can't wait for the orgy doujins

No, I'm bothered that they're trying to show a love development by introducing a boring main guy to a girl who has zero issues flaunting her naked body at and touching anyone and everyone.

>Darnling

Yabuki the mad man

This plus the girl+boy rider kept making me think of E7, but without the fun tone.

The hangar was probably damaged. Glasses-kun and Cocona got out so I assume that the others were ordered as well to evacuate.

>the shared piloting shit is just a giant metaphor for sex
it's not. stop ass-pulling metaphors

Because E7 didn't have the arranged marriage shit or potential polygon romance.

>Glasses-kun and Cocona
Lel

>Against all odds this was actually the best first episode of the season
Im surprised A-1 managed to pull itself together even with trigger dragging them down.

>Him being flustered makes sense
The whole pantsu joke was the low point, user, not just him being flustered.

>devilman
>good

It's another case of otaku-wish fulfillment. Just accept this show for what it's best at: over-the-top fanservice.

>replying to 1/10 bait

>Frankku

Can't wait for the Trigger episodes.

>be a loser, meet someone who ass pulled you to become a hero the animation
why japans still do that.

An easy way to pull character development. Now it's time for them to not mess this up, because most of this plot turns out to be shit.

Hero's Journey, tale as old as time

It's been done before, so it's easy to copy the same development cycle over and over rather than write up something new.

I want to spread the girls butts

Why not

I like it.

>WOT IF EVANGELIONS HAD SEX
ANOTHER MASTERPIECE BY BASED TRIGGER SAVING ANIME ONCE AGAIN

It's episode 1. It'll probably end up going this way anyway because people eat that shit up but there's room for the show to go another way.
If it's still this way in a few episodes I'll be complaining about MC as well.

It literally is. Why does it HAVE to be a male & female? Why are there clear symbols of X on girl's uniforms, and Y on guy's uniforms? Why does the robot go all PLUS ULTRA when 002 and Hiro start getting it on in the cockpit. I bet they'll even make a reference/joke about the word "cockpit" in a later episode.