Objectively speaking, what could surpass End of Evangelion to become the new peak of anime?

Objectively speaking, what could surpass End of Evangelion to become the new peak of anime?

Literally nothing, because you can't convince evafags otherwise.

A day-old cat shit?

Where is this from ?

evangelion

KyoAni could do it, but they would need to step out of their moe slice of life, comedy comfort zone.

3.0 +1.0

Literally nothing, because you can't convince me otherwise.

I enjoyed 2.0 more than EoE but EoE is still the better film. If they can come up with half as good of a conclusion in 3.0+1.0 as they did in EoE, it would be a success considering how badly 3.0 sets it up.

>How disgusting.
What did she mean by this?

Evafags do live under the rock, don't they? It was already surpassed more than 4 years ago by Rebellion.

I really hate to say it, but it just isn't possible. The only one who could do it is Anno himself, but he doesn't give a shit anymore.

RETURN
OF
SORYU

EoE is pseudo intellectual garbage which appeals to edgylords in their teens and edgylords who still think like teens.

Nothing because Evangelion is a unique work that really hit the zeitgeist of its time.

>implying pop team epic hasn't already

Whenever someone says EoE is pseudo-intellectual and you ask them what is intellectual they go "duuur.... K-On?"
Go read some Sigmund Freud, come back, watch EoE again, and then try and debate it.

Sigmund Freud is LITERALLY a discredited pseudo-intellectual though

Using K-On as a scapegoat, huh? Maybe because even you know that this is the only anime you can go against with your beloved Eva. But you know, at least K-On doesn't try to be intellectual, so, unlike Eva, it is also not pseudo-intellectual.

Violet EverKINO

Can you really speak objectively, since EoE is something you absorb on a purely emotional and intuitive level? The whole movie is like someone's dream journal.

Stealthy pic, OP

probably nothing desu
i'm sad this was the peak but at least it was eva

Nothing, most likely. That being said 3.0+1.0 could be really good.

Or really bad, let's hope not.

3.0+1.0

It'll be interesting to see, since the reactions would be guaranteed to break into two camps of people who think it's brilliant and people who are unwilling to accept that their opinions on the Rebuilds were wrong.

Or it could be outright shit.

>that map
Nice stealthposting.

i'd like to say something that follows Asuka, -but Asuka is hallowed ground, I just want her memory in my mind to be cemented and frozen in time.

Already happened Yuru Yuri season 2 episode 11.

TIME HEALS ALL SORROW

>violet everboring

nah

No, that's wine. Or rope.