Dragon Ball Super

It's not like you can draw better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRXkBLU4rQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jiren fucking gary stu let Vegeta kick your ass.

Beautiful

it's amazing how he looks like a different animal each episode.

one he's a horse, then he's a rabbit, then a dog, then a cat... it's crazy. I don't even remember what animal he's actually supposed to be anymore.

hes the same species as beerus and champa, so hes a cat

hes so fast you cant see his real face

Reminder "last stand" is a mistranslation. Chadhan won't job.

what is the actual translation nigga

Gohan last stand = Gohan last man standing.

He will as someome has to eliminate him and Vegeta will double ko hmself and Toppo so Dyspo must eliminate Gohan and then be eliminated by Frieza.

I really like the ideas behind this episode
>Goku almost eliminates Jiren by using an actual strategy
>Vegeta unlocks a new transformation after realising his desire to save the Saiyan race
>Goku and Vegeta use a tag-team/duo attacks to take on Jiren

But my good fucking god, the art and animation was so awful and everything felt empty. How the fuck do we go from Vegeta's awesome episode last week to this one? Toei should fucking fire every single staff member who worked on this weeks episode because it looked so horrible in every way.

Shut up! Caulifla's gone, so it's alright!

Yeah because cats are renowned for their rabbit like incisors right?

Also, Beerus and Champa both have very distinct tails, while Dyspo has known, clearly different specifies

>Pic

I haven't watched the episode but i guaranteeing this is just a clueless dragon ball fan taking an in-between out of context again.

>That Dyspo's a real jackass I tell you hwhat.

What do you even call Vegetas new form

What did they do to Dyspo

he's a horse now

Why did the other thread get deleted when it had more replies? Are the mods autistic?

It's like one of the first shots you see in the episode and really sticks out like a sore thumb.

>hes the same species as beerus and champa
Nice headcanon.

Bluer than Blue

Jobbo can't beat anyone. 17 is confident enough to let Gohan save Frieza and stall him alone. He'll get GoD powers and will still immediately job, mark my words

>Are the mods autistic
Yes.

guess this is the thread to follow.
NO E-CRLEB SHILLING YOU FAGGOTS

It's an inbetween frame you retard.

>Last Thread got deleted
Wew

There was a post on /qa/ in that thread

> anime is about quality drawings

:3

they probably just went off the op being about some rando youtuber

Post the Jiren fast punch

So is Super worth watching at all? I really liked BoG.

>GoD powers
What the fuck does this even mean you dumb fuck Mexicunt? Hakai? You think he'll fucking Hakai someone and get disqualified? Because there's nothing else "getting GoD powers" could possibly mean. You fucking stupid YouTube theory spics can fuck right off back to your taco trucks.

>fabulous like red
>blue
>buff vegeta
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Blue Beyond Super Saiyan Saiyan

Yeah I agree with that. When I saw it, I was wishing the guys who were working on episode 122 would return. I think they're returning for episode 126

it was the OP who posted it, but why?

>iT's An InBeTwEeN fRaMe YoU rEtArD

Remember, this will be the finale of the TOP

Super Blue

everything goes downhill. if you experienced in the moment the trunks arc was thr best shit until trunks pulls some random fairy tail shit sending the arc as one of the worst ever created.

also there is the manga

Are you retarded? Its part of the rotation. Faggot.

I'm seriously thinking they hire people off the street to animate between the character sheets.

WHO. WHO DREW THIS FRAME AND SAID "well this will do."

DBS is probably the best it's been since Cell.

What if he hakais pieces of the stage to make them fall down?

>Vegeta unlocks a new transformation after realising his desire to save the Saiyan race
That's garbage writing, though. I'd rather they'd given Vegeta the kaioken it would have at have been believable.

Watch BoG, Watch Revival of F, then find out where the anime picks up from there, like Episode 28 or something. You miss out on a bit of filler, but nothing too crucial.

is jiren toguro?

What if you weren't fucking retarded?

>9gag quality memes

Use to expect more of Sup Forums I guess.

Actually excited for next week's dub episode.
Next week is gonna be great
Get to relive Goku Black in English
New manga chapter leaks
New Episode

I don't know what it means but it's a big deal, fagboi

He's a rabbit or a hare, hence the speed trait, the teeth and the lack of a visible, long, skinny tail.

Wish Future Trunks was in this tournament
What tier will he be as a representative of U7

youtube.com/watch?v=VRXkBLU4rQM

>kaioken blue tier
welp super saiyan blue 2 it is

Fuck off, when would fucking Vegeta have learned the kaioken?

>everyone autistically screeches that this fight was pointless because Krillin didn't use the techs to win
>Goku copies this exact technique to almost ring out Jiren
True Chad right here.

Frieza is going to accidentally kill Dyspo. Screencap this.

>my headcanon is a big deal

You must hate one punch man....

Chadan didn't bail on the plan, 17 did. It was established earlier in the episode that Toppo can take the full force of Chadan's kamehameha whilst off-guard, if Chadhan didn't stop the beam after 17's barrier went down he would have just KO'd 17 and left Toppo comfortably at the edge.
Nope, they're just going to use the same strategy again next week and it will actually work.

he would probably be in place of 17 which I'm not sure how to feel about

>Chadan didn't bail on the plan, 17 did. It was established earlier in the episode that Toppo can take the full force of Chadan's kamehameha whilst off-guard, if Chadhan didn't stop the beam after 17's barrier went down he would have just KO'd 17 and left Toppo comfortably at the edge.

That's right.

Really the dub now being at the Black arc is awesome. It's like getting two episodes of Super a week now.

thanks ayy

wtf lol

>Advent of the God of Destruction, Toppo! There is Only Overwhelming Power!!
Choke on a log of shit

cats are also renowned for their purple fur, yellow eyes, magic powers of flight and super speed and destruction, and walking on two legs and talking, right?

kill yourself you actual retard

Ascended Ultra Super Sayajin God Super Sayajin Migatte no Royal Deep Blue 2

Is that a fucking donkey?

>Vegeta gets a new form because of his sentiments
>didnt got a new form during the namek arc
>didnt got a new form in the cell arc where his son got killef
>didnt got a new form when his wife got slapped

So fuck S-Cell theory? we foing back to emotions now? This is why Tori cant be taken seriously.

Vegeta's new form will end up being stronger than SSBKKx20

Screencap me on this.

Vegeta will provide the firepower while UI Goku dodge tanks Jiren.

>Get to relive Goku Black in English
More like get to live britbongistani Goku.

Stop posting wojaks on Sup Forums you fucking retard.

giv autistic saiyan of snu snu back pls

Where are the antigohanfags now? Where are the Vegetafags who thought /theirprince/ would achieve a UI tier powerup?

daily reminder that Herms is already confident that Gohan will be out soon

Yes.

Add Gohan, a reminder that Frieza will betray U7 at the end and Gohan will defeat him using his new form, I will miss their friendship.

i'm starting to doubt there are more than a couple of spics besides me on bdbs threads, i know fellow spics can be retarded but a lot of posts here look like over acted google translate lines

>Jiren still holding back
Just kill them all, cocky bastard

you ment SSJGSSJKKx20

>didnt got a new form when his wife got slapped
it raised his powerlevel to stronger than end of Buu Saga Goku, so theres that

Its actually perfectly fine, Gohan ascended to 2 through rage-boost. the transformations a clearly link to emotional stimulus/trauma. Vegeta has the training to surpass blue, i mean he trained as Goku trained, for longer. He just needed the trigger.

>Tori
The entire thing was made by Toei to justify him catching up with SSBKK, which was also asspulled by Toei. Neither of these exist in the manga, the CANON story.

BASED DESTRUCTO DISK
Also enjoyed watching Jiren get pissed after Goku nearly knocked him off.

Just imagine Gohan and Trunks fusion.

>Vegeta unlocks Super Saiyan Bluer (SSBer)
>Jiren's advantage over Goku and Vegeta hasn't wavered in the slightest

>rage boost
still no new form

The memes were true though. It's not exactly Attack Ultra Instinct but he got his own transformation.

You may not like it but this is what peak anime looks like. Apologize.

If the anime was based off the manga you wouldn't be excited to see Goku Black. He'd be a shit villain. This is why Toei is better.

It's the "We fucked up by giving Kaioken to Goku instead of Completed SSB like in the manga and since Vegeta gets equalized with Goku in the manga by also getting Completed SSB, we had to asspull a Kaioken equivalent form for Vegeta"

Basically it's Vegeta's Kaiokek equivalent.

Jiren wasn't able to stop all the punches Goku and Vegeta were throwing at him, tho.

S-Cell had nothing to do with God Ki.