Ep 40 has been out since the 10th

Ep 40 has been out since the 10th.

Neat it came out on my bday

If you could be apart of any village, doesn't matter time line, what and where?

Who played the TCG? What deck did you play?

The anime isn't canon, the events aren't seen in the manga, and that's a fact. Bye.

only when I'm on Sup Forums user

You're that nerd in every movie theater that complains the movie is shit when the book is better. Shut up user, let people enjoy things

You're free to enjoy things without spreading lies. You shut up.

The anime is canon, the events are referenced in the manga, and that's a fact. Bye.

When is Kawaki?

>the events are referenced in the manga

Proof?

no u

Literally never, he is just a shitty bait to keep you watching

Boruto directly mentioned it himself, and the origin of his eye powers was told in the anime, which is supervised by the writer of the manga

After the heaps of filler.

>Boruto directly mentioned it himself

Show me where Boruto references the anime in the manga.

>told in the anime

Not in the manga. Since the anime isn't canon, this can be dismissed.

Konoha
>Most technologically advanced
>Protected by a living God
>Based Will of Fire philosophy
>Beautiful and devoted women
>Most OP clans
>Best parts of a lively city, tight knit town, and arcadian village put together
>Mysterious past

Totally worth the annual nukings

>please spoon feed me
Go look for it, Boruto said he went on a trip to the Hidden Mist
>this can be dismissed.
So where did the jougan come from?

Happy birthday user

Are you ''''''people''''''' incapable of having a decent thread? When will this series get banned again?

>a trip to the Hidden Mist

All you talk about is the hidden mist. Proof the events on the trip from the anime happened in the manga? Proof the rest of the anime happened in the manga?

>So where did the jougan come from?

Not answered in the manga yet.

Thanks

dont blame the anime, it's just the fan base. Almost every fan base I've ever been in, they are all fuckin cancer. The only one that's simi ok so far is the Sims' fan base.

>Proof the rest of the anime happened in the manga?
Boruto got his jougan in the anime, which appears in the manga
>Not answered in the manga yet.
Because it was answered by the anime. Post proof that it’s not canon.

>Boruto got his jougan in the anime
>Because it was answered by the anime
>Post proof that it’s not canon.

No, the anime is an adaptation of the manga, which is the original story. It's not said where he got the jougan from in the manga, which is the original story, and you can't cite the anime, since it's not the original story (the manga), and doesn't follow the original story (the manga) yet.

Proof the events on the trip from the anime happened in the manga? Proof the rest of the anime happened in the manga? Don't avoid the question. Everything else you say will be ignored from now on, until you post proof for your claims.

worst boy

Sasuke is made for suffering!

>Proof the events on the trip from the anime happened in the manga?
It’s a strawman. The trip itself was referenced in the manga. The trip was depicted in the anime. The burden of proof is on you to prove the anime isn’t canon even though an event of the manga was directly referenced.
>Proof the rest of the anime happened in the manga?
The jougan was awakened by the ghost incident. The jougan appears in the manga. The manga does not explain the jougan’s origin because it already happened in the manga. Naruto Gaiden was adapted and retconned to fit with Boruto. First three arcs, at the very least, are canon, and you cannot prove otherwise.

slow death by castration when

How irrelevant will they make Sarada? On one hand, she's a girl. On the other, she's the only other Uchiha alive.

>It’s a strawman

So you can't post proof?

>prove the anime isn’t canon

Already did multiple times.

>The jougan was awakened by the ghost incident

It wasn't. Nobody knows it's a jougan, and he can't use it.

>The manga does not explain the jougan’s origin

Thanks for proving me right.

>First three arcs, at the very least, are canon

Are they in the manga?

This is your last chance to post proof, before I go to bed. So far you're failed on every single account, and keep dodging questions and arguments.

No, this is your last chance to post proof that debunks my points. I’ve presented my evidence, all you’ve done is written it off as “nuh-uh! It doesn’t count!”. You’re better off going to bed, maybe you can dream some proof up.

This. But the real question is why clan would you want to born into. I would want to be the clan of the 3rd Hokage. Can use all element moves and your summoning is Sun Wukong

>no proof

Thought so. Nothing new with you, just ignoring and avoiding arguments, and moving the goalposts. Thanks for proving me right. Would say nice try, but it honestly was a terrible attempt.

Good night wrong user. We've established today the Boruto anime isn't canon to the manga. That was easy.

>running away after realizing he has no evidence
The anime was directly referenced in the manga, and you have yet to prove otherwise. Fuck off.

I played the TCG. Played Mill till it got shit on by the Earth revival mechanic, after that I just played a Raikage cloud deck. Still got all the cards incurring a handful from the SDCC events like Samurai Sasuke/Naruto and all the team cards except sakura/tsunade

Really said people make claims but can't provide proof. Typical Boruto fans.

Like when people pretend the manga never references the anime? Sure

Castration does mean anything to a man who places no value to his penis, at least psychologically. It needs to be more personal, unless somebody close to Sasuke castrates him, like Sarada, and/or it is apart of a sequence of other dreadful actions

go to the manga chapter where they meet AO boruto mentions hidden mist.

I bet you do not even read the manga an obvious manga hater. how can you forget what boruto said to AO.

I played at least 4 different decks. I played Gaara, bomb and some chibi deck. Fuck I can't remember. I wish it would come back

I put a lot of value on my penis and I want my anime to pander to me. But you're right, Sarada castrating him then taking his eyes would be the best option.

I haven't watched Naruto since the first Naruto vs the brother of Hinata fight. (And non of Boruto for that matter) Is this the the fucking show you have right now? Are the jokes really this childish and stupid? Omg you all suck, I actually came here to see something interesting and now I feel bad for you. lol hahaha kys

You have to go back

Sup Forums isn't your fucking blog, Narutard.

Fuck off back to

So how did the Road to Ninja Chunin fight between Bitchnata and Perv Neji go down?

>any post I don't like is a blog
Shut the fuck up.

I got a dozen different decks, mostly shit. A mental power deck, a female deck, a puppet deck cause why not, a Naruto allies I think it was called. Shit was pretty fun, surprised last I seen Susanoo Sasuke held a lot of value

>yfw there's no Samurai spinoff where you start as Ronin and end up becoming Taisho/General of Iron Country trough warrior pilgrimage and spiritual enlightenment without bonds or nakama bullshit like the Ninjas.

Perv Neji was the best

>can look through anything
>wants to ogle girls
>stops at underwear
This doesn't make sense.

guess its starts to get boring after seeing it all naked

why the fuck you think he stops at underwear?

>No NejiTen family
what a shame.

Is Tenten the only girl from the Konoha 12 to not have a husband and child yet? What is she doing, the clock's ticking.

According to novels, she sealed her vagoo just like her idol Tsunade, stating that her "weapon tools" are his boyfriend that she needs.
In anime however she was more worried, like "everyone getting lovey dovey n shit, and all i did is train from day and night"
but there are couple of fan theories;
1-She paired up with Rock Lee and conceived the Metal.
2-Pic Related.
3-Became a sociopath and joined the Kara like Ao.

Train all the time and she's probably still weaker than Temari or Sakura. How many fights did Tenten win again?

0 canon fights (excluding zetsus)
but iirc she kinda stopped the one of the pain's path using sage tools?
but that shit almost killed her off

Best cake