Would the Rance series ever get an anime adaptation?

Would the Rance series ever get an anime adaptation?

It got 2 OVAs

>not aired on TV

shit be censored as fuck

Winter 2019

I thought konosuba was the Rance Adaptation

Anyone got that reaction image of him dropping his jaw on the table?

>you live in a world where fucking Rance got a better adaptation than Berserk

What's wrong with that?

I hope so.

It got multiple OVAs that were extremely high quality. Fucking lurk more retard.

If you're going to talk like a moron do it in the DBS thread that you clearly came from.

it got 2 OVAs and I dont think video games are good to adapt

This can't be real

>that were extremely high quality
The old ones, maybe. The 01 adaptations were Pink Pineapple's usual QUALITY shitfests.

Who

That's better than most OVAs

The ending of the old one was perfect

Yeah, the old ones are pure silly Rance 1-4 charm.

Wait, what's Nanako doing there?

Getting rescued from being raped by brigands in exchange for being raped by Rance as repayment.

We need a 24 episode adaptation of Kichikuou Rance. Only then will I be able to rest in peace.

No

Which seiyuu would fit the best for a 2 or 3 cour Rance adaptation ?

Rance is older than Berserk.

Yuki Kaji as Rance.
Sugita as Sill.

Berserk Prototype actually came out a year before Rance 1.

And Little Princess came out in 1986.

Yes, but LP isn't Rance.

Both OVA's were good, although not as hilarious as the games. Sill's VA in the second was noticeably worse than in the first.

You fuckers should kickstarter this shit. The only problem is Tada and the rest of Alicesoft are xenophobic as fuck, they would probably tell you to kill yourselves if you tried.

Rance’s dick is too big to fit on a tv screen

So.
Rance series.
But sex is only mentioned and hinted, but never explicitly shown.

Yay or nay?

We need a full hentai series

cut out the sex scenes then sell them as OVAs

Nay! What's the point, then?

Story?
Characters?
Humor?
Soundtrack?
Amazing action scenes?

But then, you won't get funding necessary to make it work.

This

No.
We need 6 cour adaptation of Rance 4 to 10

Konosuba is mild version of Rance.
Full hentai OVA is impossible since the games are packed with real plot.

Kichikuoh is better than every other game except Sengoku.

03 is the best mate.

>Story?
>Characters?
>Humor?
>Soundtrack?
All of those tie back in to the sex though.

No. Not really.
At least not to the point where showing the sex is necessary.

Rance series is not unique or interesting enough to carry itself without the sex. It's basically Y's or another version of Slayers otherwise.
The whole point of Rance's character is, in a normal harem anime he would chicken out, get cock blocked or blue balled. Instead, he goes all the way. And sometimes that actually drives the plot like when he raped Uruza and Feliss.

>Rance series is not unique or interesting enough to carry itself without the sex. It's basically Y's or another version of Slayers otherwise.
Imagine actually thinking this. Have you actually played the games, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Did you play the game? Rance is plot heavy since the 3rd game.

You do know that nearly every detail of the setting, world mechanics, people, culture, monsters, etc has tons of fucking lore and plot behind it, right?

>ywn play rance with your momma

I don't think his character is a simple reversal of a harem lead. He's endearing in his childishness. The point of his character is that he throws himself headfirst into conflicts and bumbles his way to victory. That stupid rashness is what breaks the mold, not just wanting sex.

There could be no sex at all. Rance would plunge a nation into chaos chasing a skirt, get nothing, beat up poor Sill for it and continue on his merry way and it would be a great story.
And the world is pretty damn interesting, lots of characters can carry the story like Rick, Freak, Patton, the fag who knows everything.