I dont understand, who is raping who here?

I dont understand, who is raping who here?

Other urls found in this thread:

elevenarts.net/sales/et
youtube.com/watch?v=SdMFR2VRoH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This movie was raping me by how shit it was.

not everything has to be sexual

Men can't be raped by women.

yeah, but their relationship is sexual.

No, they are best friends forever.

>implying he doesn't want to fuck her and listen to her deaf moans

They can when they are feminine, my friend who's kinda a trap not by choice but just looks girly and is really timid was raped by an ugly batshit girl in college who threatened him if he said anything then he stopped showing up to class and became really sad all the time.

Why was this mother so useless? She raises a daughter who marries and has a child with a Brazilian instead of a native Japanese man, and her younger son becomes a delinquent.

>single moms
Great angle though

>Great angle though
Pointless, because what exactly is the film trying to show by sexualizing the mother? It only serves to make you hate her more.

That was the sister if I'm not mistaken

Maria is cute at least.

Single mom.

Is it wrong I get turn on watching that webm

The webn? No, it's the mother.

have you guys ever think about how fucking awkward it would be for a deaf girl to start moaning LOUDLY during sex sex?
i do, a lot.

jesus fucking christ i need to sleep, i cannot write for shit right now.

Why KyoAnus deliberately destroying artwork of anime it produces?

Kyoani's sakuga is molesting my penis.

No, it's Shoya's sister who is never shown, extremely obvious if you listen to the voices.

Even if they were they’d probably enjoy it

Absolutely. I felt asleep halfway. Worst part is being convinced by friends to watch this in a cinema. Fucking waste of money

fell*

>extremely obvious if you listen to the voices
Just checked: they sound exactly the same. You're pulling my leg.

Is that movie actually good? there's about 100 different releases in nyaa already.

I think it's the sister because the mother never wears anything that bares her legs that much in the movie

It's really shit. Don't waste your time. Not even bait

There's only 4 on baka, weird.

Nah, it's pretty shit.

Go watch it in a theater user.

elevenarts.net/sales/et

Why do all Kyoani animations feel so fake despite being fluid? It blows my mind how they manage to create this feel every time.

How does an episode of clannad look better than than this movie

I want to stomp on her mongrel skull

I don't know it looks pretty good to me.

I liked it desu

It was better than the manga because it was shorter

>tfw switch
Fucking diamonds

I feel the same, there's no sense of impact or force, they even sucked the soul out of the slapping fight between the mom and Ueno

FPBP

They were raping each other

yeah and not every fight scene needs close ups of people moving between each others legs

whom*

So I guess women can't be raped either then.

Not hard to make a fluid animation if you dump enough money.

Synthetic estrogen in the water supply

He was out once he fell to the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=SdMFR2VRoH0

It's not rape if there's love. And deaf girls are love.

>tfw a loli will never fight and mount you

I feel it is largely because they embellish so much on expression that it becomes uncanny. That and the unrealistic camera angles can take away from the immersion. I feel that a lot of anime as a whole would generate from taking more of a Bergman approach towards drama (using lengthy descriptions and spoken passages to detail scenes enough for the viewer to colour in their own perception rather than wanton confrontation) or otherwise show less emotion to greater mimic how actual humans interact to stimuli. Apologies if this comes off as pretentious though it always has bugged me (then I'm not a particular fan of anime).

This always makes me cry

chex

Exactly, all those hits and slaps have no weight to them.

You don't understand because all you thinking was raping.

>no kiss
>not even a hugg
>everyone splits up end
Holy fuck was I angry. While it was not done I though it was great slice of life with good ratio of drama and hnnnnnnng fanservice, but after I read the ending I decided it's the worst thing I've ever read.

What a waste of fucking time, fuck. I could have re-read BLAME! for the 20th time instead of wasting my time with this nonsense.

Don't remind me OP, That first 20 minutes was a struggle to get through.

That needlessly bullying.