> Natural death

Banana peel

>Goes through toilet

All the 1000 ways to die

Plane

>blinks
fuck sleep, waste no time

Choking on a dick

Getting stalked by a truck every day after work.
Wake up in the middle of the night to find truck-san peeking in your window.
Eventually get hit by the truck in the 2nd episode.
Wake up in fantasy world.
Go to inn.
Truck-san is the inn keeper and has a inn keeper hat on.

The battle between human and machine will take place across multiple universes. Will prey become predator? Find out in "My faggot stalker won't leave me alone and keeps killing me whenever I get situated in a new world and also my stalker is a truck!"

When you become yandere enough for a fictional character, you enter their world.

Any recommendation for an Isekai that's like the faraway paladin?

Here's a chart about isekai trigger that someone made.
#2 is Traffic Accident
#3 is Traffic Accident by Truck.

Truck kun get his own slot.

Nano desu~!

That's a big truck.

I hope someone is willing to translate all the ones

Islamic terrorism

That's some nice information there, however the chart is only about Isekai Tenseis. If transfers are included I think the number of summoning would be quite high as well.

I want to get hit by a truck too!

>tero
???
>dragon

I'm so sorry user hate to break it to you but she didn't get isekai'd. She's dead. As in lost her life. As in got rammed over by a thick large frame of a masculine truck squashing her like a bug.

1. Unknown (102)
2. Traffic accident (38)
3. Traffic accident by truck (37)
4. Murder (31)
5. Disease (24)
6. Accident (16)
7. Death by overwork (1)
8. Battle (8)
9. Choice to reincarnate (7)
10. Explosion (5)
10. Old age (5)
10. Lightning (5)
10. God (5)
14. Train accident (4)

book, hero, curse, fire, ritual, starvation, experiment, meteorite, blast furnace, vomiting while asleep, flowerpot, stray bullet, amezaiku (Japanese sugar art figures), slipping while climbing a mountain, fall from a ferry, fall from a bridge, collision with person committing suicide, gas, natural disaster, telephone pole, life support system failure, fall to the road from a bicycle, banana, tanker truck in a classroom, kitchen knife, drowning in a river, drowning in the ocean, vending machine, avalanche (1 each)

it means terrorism

Possibilities of FILWTV being picked up by someone?

>making general threads

Hayai

>posting in general threads

die in earthquake

>hero
Wonder which one this is

DON'T TYPE ISEKAI IN THE TITLE GODDAMN IT ITS A GODDAMN FLARE TO SHITPOSTERS FUCK OP I KNOW ITS YOU FROM THE LAST 5 THREADS
HEED MY WORDS GODDAMN IT

Fire or nuclear bomb works if it's a WWII isekai i guess

>CTRL-F

>japanese cold

really ?

That falls under disease

Who's this supposed to be?
Aze? Or some random Princess or something?

She's playing the long game.

This looks cute.

A girl that Satou saved from the maze in LN.

10/10

She's just like Arisa, only more subtle. Someone on pixiv knows as well, she has the only nude image there so far that I know of.

accidentally killed by god

Some asshole mess up

Nuclear mishap

Is tsundere not a popular isekai character

why is isekai the new hotness i feel like there's a couple every season was it always like this?

>post in Sup Forums isekai thread
>suddenly wake up in another world
>find out world is made up from the various posts of all the past isekai threads on Sup Forums
>final boss is (you)

Someone write this

No it wasn't, we were in the school harem fad until early 2016, now isekai is going off the walls cause japanese people know their lifes suck dick

But it's not, it's barely even able to compete this season because of the other hits. It's only good for shitposting potential and that's usually from LNfags.

>final boss isn't shieldbro or fuuka poster

Also LNfags like to shill really hard and spoil things. They basically give isekai a bad rep but it's still getting reputation because of that.

>shill
the only shilling i see in the threads is for faraway paladin user

She certainly is old enough to understand that sort of thing.

Sauce?

Also you don't have to die to get isekai'd, pic related.

>every time an isekai thread is archived the world resets
>every time fuuka poster or shieldbro post, a mini boss is spawned in front of you.

He basically died, got caught in a war, then suddenly warp hole, definitely was going to die. Wakes up though because his mech protected him unlike the other one. Also he can never go back.

are there any good comedy isekai?
i feel like thats the only isekai i can read now.
like devil is a part timer or konosuba

Anything can be a comedy if you believe.

If only someone finally cures Satou of his obsession with Aze.

Only I know that this world is a game

How to spot a shit isekai
>Muh leveling gamu system
Every fucking time

>Oh so it's like a RPG huh?
I cut myself

Any iseaki where they get sucked in through a portal/rift made by science?

Zero no Tsukaima

If you don't mind Chink Isekai then The Crazy Lich's Experience logs

The description made it like it gonna be a shitfest but surprisingly it was quite decent

>The main character is the only one with common sense

Chink Isekai is actually not half bad desu, Wizards journey is also pretty good, though it's not a conventional isekai.

That's not true. Shield Hero was good.

Sent by family members after having been trained from birth in preparation for getting isekai'd.

This is good. Basically hunger games.

Hello there I dig sengoku koihime too even though I never bothered finishing it since it's needlessly long and I got bored.

>The mc has god like memory on how guns are made, function, and is capable of making a pilebunker.

A bit like tsuki ga michibiku isekai?

>Protagonist get's a "weak" skill and is laughed at but is latter is exposed to be OP as shit.
I swear this has only ever been done well once.

>Islamic terrorism
That's legitimately it in Death Mage. I'm not even shitting you.

>green hair and the power to turn trash into trees
Literally Captain Planet the battle shonen.

Wasn't his thing turning trash to trees?

No, you've got it wrong. Those aren't the shit parts, the shit parts are when the author then decides to give them a completely broken ability.

>Sent by family members after having been trained from birth in preparation for getting isekai'd.
You mean like in Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

but the terrorist from death mage was a nip

>fleeing from ww2
>take shelter in a house in the countryside
>find magic portal in wardrobe

isekai'd

How much of the training was preparation, and how much was just being strong enough to survive on earth?

>but the terrorist from death mage was a nip
Actually they never specify country of origin and IIRC it was on a trip to SouthKorea.

pretty much this.
Yes
he get's a silly power boost to it later.
but eventually he gets the power to basically negate other peoples powers because RECYCLING.

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more portal isekai'd. I think it's because it's more of a choice instead of being forced into it.

what dose trucks have against protags?

>be scared jap fighter pilot in ww2
>crash plane into american plane because bad pilot
>Both of you get isekaid

Well it's not like that his parents did tell him explicitly that "son you re going to be isekaied so let us train you " but the archery certainly did help

in the 1960s

abducted and transported by cold war spies/aliens

That would be nice since Aze is worst girl.

Lost In Space

huh, sounds like it's missing all the isekai summoning that happens from a mysterious website/game option summoning them into another (game like) world.

I can think of several that did that.

Shinka no Mi is comedy gold. MC is a fat, disgusting slob that fucks a literal gorilla and then becomes a school teacher after winning a race on knightback while fighting dire wolves.

Also, God's a sheep and the villain isn't the demon lord for a change.

I may have skipped over some shit in summary.

If Aze was just some lesser side character and Satou wanted her as well I would be fine with it, but putting her first made it even harder for the others. What kind of MC decides that looking for a way to become god themselves is preferable instead of getting the info in exchange for making 100 children?

the trucks were isekai'd from cybertron, its all in the latest transformers movie.

That basically happened in Drifters.

This is much different than I remember of how people advertised it.

>But it's not, it's barely even able to compete this season because of the other hits

There really aren't that many isekais. But Overlord is popular, somehow even managing to beat the Madhouse one season curse and Youjou Senki is likely getting another season. Before that there was ReZero.

>Choice
Most of those have an ambiguously worded popup that leads to the MC unknowingly agreeing to shit.

Speaking of agreeing, there was one where the MC catches on to shit immediately and dodges it and then god hounds him until he agrees, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I just remember god being a silver haired chick hiding either under or behind a table while trying to get the MC to say yes. Was that the one where his dick's a holy sword?

What is this?

Everything I described definitely happens as stated. Although the Gorilla has a tail, so that descriptions only relevant for her monster species name.

>What is this?
The sequel to the Seo Kouji series where main girl gives up all her professional dreams due to an unwanted pregnancy where her daughter dies to a truck.

The only good isekai protagonist right here