Louise Valliere

I wish season 5 was a thing so we could have more Louise

> I really want to live.

Louise on Earth. Louise in bed.

I prefer clumsy halfu-elfu or the maid

Maid is best

Reminder that the author died via divine retribution for the shit they created. At some point got gets tired of your bullshit and will smite you down.

Louise best girl

Ravage!

Season 1 was fun, but I couldn't bare the shitty stoyline starting from season 2. This was as bad as Shakugan no shana

Why are there so many amazing lewds of Louise?

That's not possible. The story has ended. The only thing left are the stories from the memorial book. Hope for OVAs.

Does the lolish Riedere thing better than Shana, and is much more overtly sadomaso than her tsundere contemporaries. Also lewd pink hair.

Built for sex.

Louise is alright but I liked the side girls and both of her sisters more.

Louise exists for anal sex.

No. Bonecrusher hug and hair stroking when she comes back crying due to all the bullying, yes.

And then you make her lose herself in the pleasure of having her butt fucked hard.

My love.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who noticed how great some of the side girls were.

>female Robin Hood that steals to support an orphanage and get back at shitheel nobles because they killed her family and orphaned a bunch of kids
>long green hair, cute 5head when she lets it loose, glasses
>hips that can be seen through a baggy robe
>got Stockholm Syndrome so it's easy to feel bad for her

This image is heresy but it'd be lying if I said I didn't want some PINK PEAR to have my head crushed in.

Did Saito return in the end?

Correct

Also correct

Nigga you gay

oh shit what happened
I dropped it years ago

Author died of cancer before the series finished.

Jesus fucking CHRIST WHY'D YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME!?

Source pls