Buyfag thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/s9Q1V12.jpg
aniplexplus.com/itemDSbdccBO
gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/anime-fan-convicted-over-illegal-7958896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, look at how in-depth this guide is: buyfag.moe

Not a fig. But certainly related. Got this for em.

Congratulations on finally figuring out that guys with makeup look pretty good as well.

Felt butts

Could you imagine how good it would feel to hot glue that knowing your cum will forever impregnate the material with its scent

no.

That's really nice. Do you have more pics/link?

Nevermind his name is on the picture.

Is OP's image having trouble loading for anyone else?

It was deleted.

Thumbnail is dead for me but the image loads fine

I bought a bunch of doujins of Mana, like 40+. 4 of them have flat chested girls on the covers.

Should I not ship them to me?

Where do you live?
Are they actually underaged or just flat?
How lucky do you feel on a day to day basis?

What did the dumb fuck post as the picture?

I want Mai

To the guy who complained about not being able to disable age display in MFC profile, I figured out how to do it.
You just have to set your birthyear to Year 0 (which will take a few minutes of continuous clicking.) I don't know if you can pick any day, but I picked Jan 01, and it worked. Hope you see this.

This image is still up, you can see it for yourself

Wait, this mai is limited?!

you need Mai

Well consider the package will contain 67 doujins, wont they open and check it? I live in US. Here are the ones I'm worried about, and I'm thinking of telling the proxy site to just throw them out.

Here are the ones. i.imgur.com/s9Q1V12.jpg

Mai wants you

Be more specific, you have a ton of states and many have different laws.

Nice taste on the asanagi sachiko doujin however

That's fine.
A good reason would be the savings in shipping weight (cost) possibly cover the cost of the proxy opening and repacking your stuff, but that few wouldn't do much relatively

New York, the /jp/ map says it's "legal" but all I read is that it's illegal to ship in flatchests.

That's fine as in ship them? Or fine to throw them out, they have already been bought Ive paid for them regardless.

Dickbuy

ship them

Don't.

This is the first time I ever felt the urge to lose my fig virginity. But since I have OCD I need to get the rest of the characters as well but would just end up displaying my dear mercury whilst the other just be in storage.

ITS TOO MUCH MAN I'M NOT READY TO RELEASE MY POWER LEVEL

Fuck off

Why the fuck is his shirt so wrinkly? Is it supposed to look wet? Because it honestly just makes me want to take an iron directly to his chest to smooth that shit out

Who's getting this semen demon?
Anyone have any experience with this manufacturer?

How am I supposed to open the thread like this?

It makes him look like such a bad boy. Not even ironing his shirt, this is what japanese girls want.

>I have OCD
No you don't.
>RELEASE MY POWER LEVEL
wtf is that even supposed to mean?

aniplexplus.com/itemDSbdccBO

I really need this

I want a figure of her, but that scale honestly doesn't look very nice.

Thinkgeek is running a sale. Not many scales or Jap manufacturers, but I did see the ThreeA/Zero Skull Knight and Saitama.

Post figures with Venus dimples.

I think their latest release was Kamina, and that was a bit shit according to an user a few threads back mainly due to the painting.

>ITS TOO MUCH MAN I'M NOT READY TO RELEASE MY POWER LEVEL

I was just about to now impulse buy the bunny version of Ryuko Matoi but I realized now it might not even fit in a detolf?
Good for me I guess..

If you pin the thread you can click here to open it.

It does. Now buy it.

I think Emontoys is mid-low tier as far as quality goes.

>Being checked by ZenMarket
How long does this normally take?

when?

Which tends to hold more value or be more sought after? An item with an open box in good condition or an unopened item with a crushed or heavily damaged box?

>unopened item with a crushed or heavily damaged box
I'd imagine this provided it is definitely sealed and the figure isn't broken.

>Schrodinger's figure
As long as it is in the box, you cannot know if it is damaged. But if you open it to check, it is no longer unopened.

She's coming

She looks like shit. That picture is the only angle she looks decent, but every other one is awful.
I'm worried about the Hifumi scale that same chink manufacturer is making.

Welcome to last summer.
>double spoiler
Dipshit.

It was announced last summer but it was just confirmed that sculpt would appear at next Wonfest.
>double spoiler
Dipshit.

MFC is nearly all girls.

A day.

>Pulchra
I can wait.

This is bad.

Anyone have experience buying off Akiba Soul?

Who got this big tit girl?

fuck off

Why is Pulchra still a thing

What happened to the thumbnail? Worked fine when I made it.

They keep making things no one else is making like
That's how bad companies survive.

Cry harder.

Can't wait.

Thanks.

Why is that figure so bad? Is it just not faithful to the source or am I missing something?

Poor Marie, at least her hat looks pretty fabulous.

>promise myself I'll buyfag less so I can start saving up for a trip
>Just spend all that money on art commissions instead
I might have a problem.

Are you me?

Why would you spoiler an Sup Forums relevant work safe image and text? Because you're trying to be cute? Take that shit back to where you came from.

me three

You're cute.

You'll be fine. I order loli doujinshi all the time and I live in NY. Never had a problem.

>tfw I buyfagged more and saved for a trip
Wonfes here I come.

Google it. The only time people were arrested for loli, at least in US and Canada, it was only an added charge after they were already caught with real CP. I can guarantee you someone was about to correct me and link me to that Canada guy that was arrested solely for loli, but if you actually read that case, they only brought him on loli charges because he weaseled out of the CP charges they brought him in for in the first place.

Stop paying attention to that fucking map. Jesus Christ with retards posting that outdated, ill-informed shit. Like says, even I order loli all the time and I've never had a problem.

It's somewhat different in Canada because it technically is illegal, but like you mentioned it's only been an issue because those idiots actually had CP possession.

You shouldn't buy with your dick.

Then come make it stop.

It's smarter than me so why stop.

My dick has never once let me down.

Thats just a cute genki young lady, nothing sexual

Dick buys are the only ones I haven't ever regretted.

I think the UK is the only place arresting people for only anime shit.

gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/anime-fan-convicted-over-illegal-7958896

smash or pass?

Pass

passu

18000 passes

o-ok...

I'd fuck it

pass, fuck that 18K Yen price tag for prize figure hair

We'd all fuck it, just not for that price.

>SAO shit

Neck yourself.

>that price for SAO shit
Do you even have to ask?

If it bins super hard I might get it

Kek. They might as well arrest everybody on the internet.

Kinda late but here you go
The dimples are 30% the reason i'm getting her

Too bad Fine Clover doesn't have any released figures, so we don't know if they are good.
I have bigger expectations for the other Tanya figure.