Dragon Ball Super

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WHY ARE U7 SAIYANS SO... BIG

>Warrior...

They're so cute, can't wait for them to come back.

Was cute when zeno imitated this

I want to feel small and helpless in toppo's arms

Honestly that was the lamest new form transformation of all dragon ball

Vegeta is beautiful

>sleep

Super Saiyan Perfect Complexion

>WARRIOR
>WELCOME TO UGANDA
> BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH

uguu~

>user's here don't like Toppo's design
What's not to like? Big arms, strong for protecting innocents. Big belly, strong for taking damage from villains. Round head with big eyes, for spotting crime from long distance. Big ears, for hearing the cries of help from innocent bystanders. Big veins, for pumping adrenaline-filled blood through his body. Big, bright red aura, large and strong enough to alert the bad guys that the heroes of justice have arrived. Big, muscle-packed thighs, for catching up to fleeing criminal scum. Big fingers, to point at and identify evil wheresoever it may appear. Big poses, for reassuring the general public with good PR and promoting the growth of the local economy by increasing the sales of officially sponsored Pride Trooper™ merchandise. Big bulge, for striking fear into the hearts of insecure evildoers while endowing those on the side of justice. And of course, a big Mustache blowing gently in the wind, to calm down civilians in times of peril.

Toppo is the ideal Pride Trooper.

Why is he so pretty?

What the fuck happened Toei. Fire your shit staff already, they are fucking horrible.

fucking animu faggits turning everything into moeblobs

>Big belly is strong

stfu the "fat guy is stronk" meme needs to die, not just in anime but pop culture in general. If some cunt is going to go for maximum performance they don't wanna be lugging that fatass stomach around

Thicc.

>Warrior. Sleep.
fucking anime tier dialogue

>SON GOKU!

>Toeipablos will defend this.

In reference to the animation quality of this episode or the design itself?

DBS is not worth having an entire team full of talented animators.

>predicts that Vegetas new form will be stronger than SSB
how the fuck does he do it? his predictions are so on point that sometimes i think toei must be telling him what is gonna happen next

Is Jiren Vegeta's #1 fan

Why wouldn't I?
Vegeta is beautiful, like SSG Goku.

Has Kitano done a single well drawn scene in all of Super?

I wonder how this man has not been fired already...

all of a sudden i have this strange urge to put my dick in the prince. is this normal?

he's not even a human so stop putting him to a human standard

prove you're not a spic, Sup Forums.

vocaroo.com/

>HEEEE-HAAAWWW
why does he look like a fucking donkey

dumb girls need a U6 saiyan boy to stop them from running head first into a brick wall.

>Super Saiyan Reinhardt

Both

They know that retards are still going to watch no matter how lazy the production is.

He has humanoid proportions and his joints are easy to spot, simple physics indicates that he'd be getting fucking nothing from that stomach

are you a grill

>That fucking pic.
My sides

holy shit i can't believe gohan is losing an arm next episode to match future gohan.

No. You need help.

Super Saiyan Nivea Care™

My only gripe is that it wasn't properly explained, like everything else in Super. Ultra Instinct included. There's no explanation or highlighting of what it actually does. SS1 had tons of build-up so it really doesn't need a flat-out "it's 50x stronger!" to be stated, and SS2 had the same thing with Gohan's build-up and the reveal that it was effortlessly stronger than Cell. SS3 was shown and stated to be stronger than Buu so we know it was pretty hefty.

The issues are with SSG, SSB, UI, and Vegeta's new unnamed form. SSG was shown with no real reference point for how strong it was, SSB jobbed to Golden Freeza and honestly we have no real clue how strong it is compared to past forms or even to SSG (is it x50?). Is Blue-level actually = to Ultimate Gohan? Nothing about these forms is properly defined and we have no real way to scale or interpret them besides "we know it's the next form, so clearly it's stronger!"

Ultra Instinct and Vegeta's unnamed form does it even worse. UI is introduced as some GoD type technique but it's never explained how it functions. We still don't know shit after about a dozen episodes. I have a hunch that either Super will never explain it, or it'll just add more questions than answers. SS1-SS3 was pretty fucking obvious and clear, it's a power-up. UI is also apparently a huge power-up but it also auto-pilots fighting and somehow is related to heat? It's a fucking mess. And then Vegeta's new form happens, and the episode ends with no explanation of what it can actually do, so we have no clue how strong he actually is in comparison to SSBKK or Jiren or UI.

SS1-SS3 were clearly defined. SSG-UI are not.

>inb4 you're just a powerlevel fag
Fuck power levels, even by taking a liberal "just enjoy it for what it is" these scenes desperately need some clarification, build-up, and... well, anything more to give it some much needed weight, really. Transformations are pointless if they aren't felt as a step-up from the last.

what fucking animal is he supposed to be

>tfw Vegetafag
What the fuck Toei if you want Vegeta to get a different path of transformations why'd you have to make this gay shit?

>leave Frieza to me

Power Level Chart. Top 15 Strongest Fighters.
>Jiren
>Super Saiyan Beyond Blue Vegeta
>Aniraza
>Hit

>Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku
>Kefla
>Toppo
>Golden Frieza
>Ultra Instinct Goku

>Gohan
>Dyspo

>Piccolo
>Magetta
>Kale
>Caulifla

but he's so kawaii! its just like my seasonal animes. i self insert as goten and harem the rest of the z fighters. vegeta just shot straight to the top of the list if you ask me!

>>Super Saiyan Beyond Blue Vegeta

Is this Dyspo's new form I haven't watched the episode yet and I don't intend to

>magetta

why

Super Saiyan Blue Anime, now with more disproportionate eyes Seriously, those eyes do not fit the character in the slightest.

Yeah he had to raise the stakes so he went into his Cow form

what's veggie gonna do when he finds out goku promised the wish to frieza

>Caulifla
>below Frieza

>Frieza gets to do the wish
>"Kakkarot, you idiot!"
>Frieza becomes stronger than absolutely everything
>Next arc is vs Super Dragon Frieza or whatever

>Vegeta fags really think being kawaii makes him this strong
You guys will grab on to anything at this point.

Reminder that Vegeta still couldn't beat Kefla with his "new" form

Who?

Toriyama already confirmed in an interview that Kefla is in between Magetta and Cabba in strength

17 GoD when?

why didn't goku just Instant Transmission everyone off the side or at the very least use it to save his allies from falling

Toriyama already confirmed in an interview that interviewers should fuck off and leave him to worry over his overseas property estate investment that went pear shaped

>Hit aka Job being anywhere near the top

Because waku waku

He saved 18

He's baiting you retard.

Who?

UI has each part of the body automatically react to danger without waiting for signals from the brain which is the hard limit on speed and reaction time

Toriyama also confirmed that Kale only takes it up the ass because she wants to remain virgin until her death.

HEY GOHAN! ONE WEEK UNTIL YOU DIE!

Could it be possible for an android like him to get god ki?

if moe is a powerup why didn't they being goten and one shot jiren?

This is Frieza redemption arc, son

Remember it's Goku and friends not Goku and friends and Frieza

>Goku gets Jiren on a pillar
>Quick thinking makes him use those destructo discs that were already destroyed, cutting the pillar
>Jiren has zero footing, nothing allowing him to jump back up
>Flight is disabled, so he can't cheat his way back up
>Convenient gravity--defying pebbles and debris allows him to jump back up as if there was a way to move without flight or any cheating

Goku earned the damn victory, especially with how far Jiren fell. Others who got knocked off got teleported up to the bleachers not even halfway down the stage, yet Jiren was almost at the bottom of the stage. Cheating ayylmao.

You're waifu is a jobber.

Who is he again?

It's like how Dyspo fell about 200 metres off the side and still didn't get eliminated. This tournament is rigged in U11's favour.

The only son that the strongest man in the multiverse is proud of

Hawaii getting nuked?

Goku has children?

>Tfw I come to DBS running away from faggy moe anime
>Find this
Toei must be shitposting me, this could only be worse if his hair was pink. They would have done that but Rose was already used on Black.

Funny because his aura is Super Saiyan Rose's but blue instead of pink, down to the darker spikes.

>Super Saiyan Blue Kawaii

Why is this image blank?

Jiren...

fat people are usually strong, just not fast.
Toppo seems like that.

were the rules stated in case when time runs out and they have equal amount of participants? what happens then?

Was this supposed to sxpand to something? All I see is a white square.

Either one universe wins, or nobody wins.

Yes, there's a penis compressor in those pics.

W-was this really necessary?

Should know his character by now.

I hope nobody wins. All the characters in DBS are shit. I'd legitimately be happy if I saw them all screaming or looking sad whilst accepting erasure.

If the cell saga taught us anything it's that being strong is useless if you can't catch the enemy. Hell, even Kefla vs UI Goku showed that also, especially since the goal is knocking people out not necessarily damaging people

Was an uncensored version of this ever made?

they should get the guy that did 122's animation more often. but I suppose he isn't cheap. wonder if these things will be leveled out with a bluray release

Yes, always. Still not sure why he didn't fight frieza instead.