Your favourite video game made by a western developer just got an anime adaptation

>your favourite video game made by a western developer just got an anime adaptation

what happens ?

pic related would be bretty gud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YadXprwNe0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what happens ?
You go back to

but Sup Forums is shit and Sup Forums has better taste

Vamire The Masquerade Bloodlines anime would be really greate: some serious dark city fantasy. But this is imspossible, sadly.

>Sup Forums has better taste
Is Sup Forums that shit?
Because I'm pretty sure I can name at least 60 boards with better taste than Sup Forums

Every interest board has shit taste on what comes to their own topic.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board.
Sup Forums is 18 boards down.

I don't have one specific favorite video game. The ones that I liked the most though would probably get ruined by Japan.

Can you just imagine the weekly shitfest between Jeanette and VV waifu fagging it up. Not to mention Damsel, ghoulslut heather, yuki and so on

good taste in videa at least

but Goat Simulator already got an anime

The edginess of it makes me think that an anime could feasibly pull it off decently, but the story is built so heavily around player agency that much of the narrative would completely lose its effect.

It's not even edgy. It just properly explores Star Wars and asks questions that the main Star Wars media didn't.

warband
>kisama, i will drink from your skull

They'll take the prophecy seriously and turn it into an isekai with cheap animation.

I'm not saying I don't love Kotor 2. As the thread implies it's my favourite game, but it is pretty edgy.
It's smart as video games go, and definitely so in the context of Star Wars media, but there's definite edge in there too, and while Kreia is a well written character she's also plainly an author's mouthpiece.
The narrative is just constructed in a way where it's not the kind of in-your-face over the top edginess.

>Fallout 1

Something along the lines of Ergo proxy or Kino's Journey would be cool I guess.

I think it would be pretty

Time to go on a journey! Even comes with a ship-waifu.

I don't think VTMB would work well. The colors schemes would describe a dystopian world, but the actual setting isn't that negative. So you either have to change the colors or the story. That would suck.

>Fallout 2
>mixing the cozy solitary appeal of Kino and SSR with batshit fever dream insanity similar to Code Geass or Samflam
>75% of the runtime is the Chosen One aimlessly wandering nuclear California while occasionaly sipping from frim his cantine and making grunting noises
>Enclave mumbling in engrish about grorious amerrican civirisation
>joint animated by Trigger and Sunrise
Sign me the fuck up

Meh, i'd watch it

bonus points if they can score the Yes song for the finale's ED

Fuck, I want this so bad.

Just give me Witcher kurwa with cute girl Ciri killing monsters Mononoke style and clueless Geralt trying to fuck his harem of slut witches.

>silent hill
>mayoiga

>Rainbow Six Siege
I bet Ela will get most fans.

>implying white wolf or whatever they're called now can get their shit together and release a product

nothing happens

Witcher 3
I want to see Yenfags and Trissfags fight

Ciri is the only option - they're not even blood related.

it was axed like some of my favorite manga so theres that

Paradox Interactive actually owns White Wolf now. There's at least a minor chance for something.

at least we won't have to rely on Index for going headcrabbing then!

It kinda already is in some regards

i truly cannot comprehend how this game is liked, even with the community patch its still buggy as fuck and one of the only interesting characters is never used after like the first 5 hours of the game

I'd want a Goblin Slayer anime first since it would literally be just gobln slayer, but in space with demons .

please don't post shitty Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums. thank you

because it gives kids the chance to roleplay as a 2000s mall goth

>The Last of Us
Well it's pretty much already a movie

Because of the atmosphere, varied locales and quests, entertaining and witty writing and dialogue, and the interesting concepts and world.
But if you can't see those or can't derive enjoyment from them it isn't a good game mechanically.

well that's certainly not an unbiased answer

What else can I say? I love the game, but I also know that mechanically it's pretty bad. Personally I really enjoy the mood and the writing, as do many others hence why the game is so fondly remembered, but these things are subjective.

it's basically berserk but it doesn't need to be edgy to be dark. Also I want the original story design where touch fluffy tail is a protagonist and you don't need to kill quelaag.

>From soft
>Western developer

Japanese could never do justice to bloodlines.

Also kill yourself OP.

sorry

kotor 2 is a better deconstruction of the star wars series than the last jedi was

I'm pretty sure they'd fuck it up, make the protagonist some high school kid who blushes and cries every time vampires are sexual (which is most of the time)

Japanese can't portray this kind of setting and characters. It's way too western.

>Spec Ops: The Line anime
Oh good, I need more depression in my life.

>pic related would be bretty gud
The entire reason this game is great is player agency, it would make a terrible anime

>Dumb schoolgirl MC meets toreador vampire
This would make for good /u/ material, but that's about it

youtube.com/watch?v=YadXprwNe0k

Bully would be a nice twist to your standard high school slice of life anime. Too bad there is no bullying at japanese schools (or that they like to pretend it's not an issue).

I believe we might have something special here...

The gameplay and genre is tightly built into the atmosphere and story, so it needs some solid adapting with new and modified tropes to work as an anime. I'm not sure if it's even possible for it to be good.
Loading Screen text -> Eyecatch might be an obvious change for example, but it needs to be properly executed to have a similar impact, and that's one of the easier changes.

I would watch a Bioshock anime

Hong Kong would make a better anime

>what happens ?
sweet fuck all, kys.

Bully isn't even about bullying, and it feels kind of weird that you'd bring that up as an issue. Majority of the time in that game is spent addressing a variety of all kinds of themes other than just bullying, which is honestly a very minor part of it.
Bully is more about cliques, social standing, dynamics of teenagers, and adolescent hijinks.

>Sci-fi corporate dystopia
>With fantasy creatures and magic
>Ragtag group saving the world
>Broken cold mech waifu and tsun orc sniper lady

It writes itself.

it's not my favorite but it was the first game I thought of

Don't know. It's pretty easy to adapt.

The loading screen text would probably be the easiest problem to solve, just by working it into part of the opening, or maybe a black screen before the episode starts. Other things like the gameplay would be far more difficult. Still, I'd really enjoy seeing willy pete in anime form

>not a bombastic cross over
user, Goblins come from the Moon. Demons come from Mars. They're two strains of the same vermin.
>Doom Slayer 2020
>It doesn't matter what planet they crawl out of, they'll push them back in

>Prey 2017
Image if they marketing it like a isekai show before on air, then people find out actually it's a horror anime inside a space station after episode 1.

please fuck off back to pic unrelated.

>Post it on Sup Forums
>Get "Go back to Sup Forums" posts
what do

Post it on reddit

Stop being cancer, obviously. That or post on Sup Forums because no one will stop you there.

>lich MC, virgin succubus etc.
People would just call it an Overlord rip-off. Although I would watch an Overlord where Ainz actually does something.

Some arthouse shit, that's what'd damn happen.

>that cap
>that bat
>those ghosts
Has [Z/H]ack 'OW MY WRIST' Morrison been caught plagiarising- more than usual, I mean?

>Quake
Welcome to The Arena, where the greatest champions fight for fabulous prizes and great prestige. Also they're all lolis with only a single word in their vocabulary. HUH

Go home, crossboarder.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>Lolis bunnyhopping, railgunning each other and grunting
I'd watch it

>Morrowind
I can imagine a Lodoss sort of deal

Also, they're all lolis from your favorite japanese animes. Up next: Chiyo Mihama vs 404 girl

unironically this

Reddit is unironically a shit platform for discussion.

My favorite anime would be when you fucked off back to you stupid faggot.

I want to see this adaptation

I can only imagine how badly this would get treated.

Tokyo Ghoul used to be pretty similar to this game, but it has shat the bed long ago.

I wouldn't mind a Morrowind isekai honestly, the setting is great

PS:T is already anime.

Why do the sprites look so horrible?

>Space Station 13
It's a workplace black comedy about some new recruits quickly becoming paranoid and violent in order to survive.

We need it, if only Bethesda weren't butthurt idiots.

i do hope you're joking

The Witcher 3 with the right studio could be an awesome anime. Almost certainly 100% better than the tv show they're doing which will be a pozzed abomination.

would it be good?

The experience is explicitly built around the medium of visual novel, you dingus. No.

>weird architecture
>plot is just people sitting around and talking about things
>kind of pretentious

Ideal SHAFT material.

I really have no fucking idea how'd this work

SS13 is amazing, but i'm too dumb and lazy to learn how to do anything interesting. Would be a great animu.

If it could delete folder with your favorite anime while you're watching it, then maybe.