Does Sup Forums like Lina Inverse?

Does Sup Forums like Lina Inverse?

it is much safer to answer "YES" to that question believe me.

She's a pretty fun and likable heroine, I see no issues with her.

Yes.

>tv series remastered blu-ray never

IT HURTS

My first anime cumshot was thanks to her. Yes I like her.

No

Those eyes are way too freaky

YES

Not really. I'm more of a Traxex guy myself.

Angry pettanko redhead? Fuck yes.

not quite popful enough...

She's shit.

>liking something this flat

Not with them eyes we don’t

Mammary fags get out

First character I ever used in DotA. Turns out she was pretty weak.

Then I found out the anime she was taken from.

I like her sexy rival!

I like the princess better.

Yes, very! She reminds me of a time where female anime characters were allowed to have a personality

>MUH BREASTS
>MUH BIG BADABUM
>MUH FOOD
Great personality.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I want to rewatch the series. thanks user for ruining my plans for the week.

Rerun never ever

Yes. She's a fantastic main character.

I found her really annoying

Did you enjoy it when she was wounded in that scene?

Would you mind telling a Linafag why?

Of course

yes

I like all the characters from Slayers.

Not that guy, but I don't like how Lina abuses her friends and doesn't seem to have much empathy for anyone. I like her as a character and find her entertaining to watch, but I could never understand the people who have her as a waifu.

Well I kind of tend to ignore the non-empathy because it kind of pales compared to the fact that she has definitely murdered people (at the very least bandits) for money before.

That is morally questionable too, but in their medieval world it might be considered acceptable since bandits do bad things to people after all. Hurting her friends who care about her is beyond the pale to me though, because I value loyalty in a person. Personally I'd never want to be her friend if I lived in their world.

No, I like her reverse. Her tits are lacking but her ass is ultra fine

I see where you're coming from, since I don't like early Haruhi. But her friends do seem to have fun around her and she's super cute, graceful and stylish so I'd be fine with her treating me like shit anyways. And considering that she's still a minor, some assholery can't be avoided.

She's custom-made to appeal to boys.

People like that are the life of the party and really fun to be around, but I wouldn't count on them for anything. I'd be worried about her growing out of it since she's so powerful and no one can say no to her because she'd make them sorry for it.

Lina really is in dire need of someone like Gourry to keep her in check. She's lucky that he's so durable and that his heart is so big. I think he's the only one who can teach her how to love others and help her become a better person.

I love Lina!

Quality post. I think the Gourry x Lina moments are actually my favorite parts of Slayers excluding based Xellos killing my sides.
I really liked the parts in the OP of Next where Gourry and Lina are together. I'm hoping others also feel the same way and it's just not my own unhealthy obsession with 2d characters being happy together.

Icefrog nerfed her too much, she's shit atm

It's incredible how this is the only time she is bad wounded in 25 years of series

I really enjoyed the Gourry x Lina moments too (although I'm a Zel x Amelia fag first and foremost). GouLina is the most popular ship in nip Slayers fandom by far so you're certainly not alone. I really like how the two main couples complement each other so well in their strengths and weaknesses. Each half of each pair has what the other lacks.

Isn't she stabbed in another season?

She was exploding shit before Megumeme was even a thought. I liked her.

Her design really hasnt aged well.

Excessive force personified.

Are you nuts?

Excessive faggotry personified.

Mah Nigga.

I want to protect this little princess.

There's upscaled BDs. Although they don't really look great either.

Still my favorite scene in the series was Zel asking her weight to shoot her out of a cannon.

Zel is so insensitive. I hope he at least had the decency to cast Recovery on her when she came back all broken and battered afterwards.

I love Xellos. He never fails to make me laugh.

He's amusing to watch because he's having the most fun out of anyone in the cast. (when Amelia isn't literally killing him with kindness, that is)

This

>tfw Icefrog was the original weeb

My first anime waifus before that concept even existed

Pretty sure most of nu-Sup Forums hasn't even watched this series. It's too old for them to appreciate.

>tfw Nasu literally ripped off Rin and Luvia from Lina and Naga.

OHOHOHOHOHO INVERSE LINA HAS FLAT CHEST HOHOHOHO

That's why we have to keep these threads alive. As long as it isn't forgotten, someone who's never seen it before will pick it up.

Patrician answer right there.

Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is a massive faggot.

We agree that Revolution and Evolution-R are shit right?

The parts of Evolution-R that were an adaptation of vol. 6 were fine.

What parts were those? They weren't dumb enough to revive Rezo again in the LN right?

The storyline with Zuuma came from the novels.

Did he actually have purpose in the novels? Because Zuuma existing was one of the dumber things in that season. He served no purpose besides being a mid-boss.

In the novels, he was an assassin hired by Kanzel to kill Lina on behalf of Gaav. I thought the anime did a better job of giving him a personal motivation to kill, whereas in the novels he killed people just because he liked doing it and was paid to.

Don't you have a Japanese schoolgirl the f***

I HATE justice

Did I hear someone say justice?

Sore wa, himitsu desu.

Namagomi

I can't wait till the nendoroid of her is released

She was okay in DotA.

I hope Valve is paying royalties to Kanzaka for that.

Oh god, her and her dad.

CUTE
U
T
E

Thank the Lord of Nightmares she takes after her mom in looks if not in personality.

The heroes we need, but don't deserve.

>look how retarded I can pretend to be

>I don't like how Lina abuses her friends and doesn't seem to have much empathy for anyone
When did this ever happen? (I mean in a serious way, not in a joking/being playful with comrades type way).

Anyone remember pic related?

She was the cutest villain in Slayers.

Not really. I find her story and personality to be a tough 1 dimensional

I wish Rezo had returned her love.

Copy Rezo is a meanie.

Did Naga ever found herself a man?

I most certainly do.

I used to hate Line for being a massive bitch.

I later decided that a character that I can despise so much is human as fuck and is excellently written by definition.

I now think she is the single best-written character in all of anime.

stop posting

I think all of the main characters are excellently written and have a lot of humanity in them, not just Lina.

Poor girl. She shouldn't have ended like that.

Is Lina a virgin?

Of course she is. See how embarrassed and shy she gets over anything remotely prurient.

I'd rather wonder if Gourry is a virgin. I assume Amelia is and also Zel (in the anime anyway).

>wanted to be Rezo's cocksleave
>gets discarded like his cocksleave

Knowing that the rest of the light novels will never be translated is suffering.

I don't know if the world will ever be ready for 30+ volumes of adventures with Naga.

It's called falling in love user, not being a cocksleeve

Zel/Amelia is the patrician's ship